Reese Witherspoon was in Atlanta to help celebrate Avon’s 125th Anniversary during the 2011 Avon Global Believe Tour this week.

I love how she continues to dress appropriately for these events.

She never picks over the top attention grabbing looks. Just looks which strike the right balance between smart and approachable.

Her first look was a beautiful cream coloured Giambattista Valli dress with a grosgrain waistband and a transparent cream insert on the hem.

Dark grey Christian Louboutin heels completed her look.

She wore the same Louboutin’s when she did a quick change into a vivid violet Jason Wu v-neck dress which has an asymmetrical draped detail from the waist.

Credit: Style.com & Getty

In Victoria Beckham's Closet - Victoria Beckham Knotted Parachute-Silk Gown

In Victoria Beckham’s Closet – Victoria Beckham Knotted Parachute-Silk Gown

Minka Kelly In J. Mendel - "The Roommate" LA Premiere

Minka Kelly In J. Mendel – “The Roommate” LA Premiere

12 Responses to Reese Witherspoon In Giambattista Valli & Jason Wu – 2011 Avon Global Believe Tour

1. Ev January 27, 2011 at 05:34 #

That Jason Wu dress looks amazing on her. I love the color and her modification is understandable.

2. Emi January 27, 2011 at 08:21 #

You’re right, she dresses appropriately. I like both the dresses but maybe I prefer her in Jason Wu, such a great color for her. She always look so happy and I like that she never winks.

3. Marvel January 27, 2011 at 11:40 #

I feel like she would have worn these looks ten years ago. Her style is getting very boring and very predictable.

4. Lee Ann January 27, 2011 at 12:17 #

She so much reminds me of the pesky do gooder in High school. She is just so damn earnest. I try to stick to the fashion but I can’t with her . I just want to smack her.

5. Ethne Blist January 27, 2011 at 13:42 #

She is boring. She ages herself. She made my favorite Jason Wu dress blah.

6. Fee January 27, 2011 at 14:13 #

The Jason Wu dress is gorgeous, amazing colour although the runway version is so much more interesting. It’s a shame that you can see that they basically just stitched up the front of the dress, although to be fair I probably wouldn’t have noticed the seam without seeing the original. It’s amazing how that one tiny modification takes all the edge out of it.

7. Anissa January 27, 2011 at 15:14 #

I love these looks (especially the color of the second). It’s so appropriate for the occasion but not boring, but then again she’s great at that. I do hope we get a real wow moment on the red carpet soon though.

8. Ariel January 27, 2011 at 18:13 #

I think she looks nice. She always wears plain dresses & should accessorize a bit.

9. Hannah January 27, 2011 at 22:06 #

They’re both very avon rep dresses, clean and simle. I do however have to wonder how she ruined that jason wu, it looks so cheap and ordinary, especially from it’s beyond gorgeous look on the runway. I wish she would wear more accessories, because as much as I love simple, I don’t love it on her.

10. mochababe73 January 28, 2011 at 00:04 #

I think that she still could have some type of interesting accessory.
    Reese could have worn the huge flower like the runway. I am not a fan of alot of cleavage so the modification didn’t bother me. It’s Avon not a movie premiere.
    The white dress is boring. Better choice of footwear would have gone a long way.

11. amber January 28, 2011 at 02:18 #

love her in the jason wu dress. gorgeous color and the fit is perfect for her. i actually like the modified version on her, don’t think she would pull of the runway one well enough.

12. Lalitha January 28, 2011 at 06:22 #

I love both dresses; she looks fantastic, especially in the Jason Wu number!