27.01.11

Kirsten Dunst In Chanel– Haute Couture Paris Fashion Week

Kirsten Dunst was also spotted making her way to the Chanel Spring 2011 Couture presentation in Paris this week.

Unlike the other attendees, Kirsten opted for a low key look wearing a simple Chanel look which included a navy silk belted dress with black Chanel pumps with a clear heel.

She also carried a Chanel Mademoiselle clutch.

Blake Lively is the face of the Chanel Mademoiselle bag collection. I’m sure you’re just as eager to see the results of this campaign as I am.

Credit: Fame Pictures & Chanel

Minka Kelly In J. Mendel - "The Roommate" LA Premiere

Minka Kelly In J. Mendel – “The Roommate” LA Premiere

Valentino Spring 2011 Couture

Valentino Spring 2011 Couture

18 Responses to Kirsten Dunst In Chanel– Haute Couture Paris Fashion Week

1. mol January 27, 2011 at 07:18 #

I adore black and navy – I think she had a black blazer on at one point too; anyway, very nice.

2. Emi January 27, 2011 at 08:16 #

I agree, black and navy match so well… The clutch is so cute, does she only have black pumps in her closet? I like her, here, anyway, I like the hair, the red lips. Honestly sometimes women go to fashion shows forgetting that the show in on the runway, not in the front row.
    I’m not curious about the campaign with B. Lively, I’m sure she’ll have the only expression she’s able to have. I think K.lagerfeld chose her because she’s very famous now, but personally I think she doesn’t have anything in common with the other ambassadors of the brand.

• Lils January 27, 2011 at 12:54 #

I so agree with you about Kristen and attention not being in the front row.
      I also back your statement about Blake. She doesn’t have any class at all in my opinion.

• Ethne Blist January 27, 2011 at 13:48 #

I completely agree. Blake Lively? No way.
      Kirsten Dunst is boring but she looks okay. I would wear something more front row to sit in the front row. She looks like she is going out for lunch in New York.

3. ClaraAnne January 27, 2011 at 08:47 #

I’m excited to see how it turns out! I do like Blake but I think she would have been the perfect fit for Gucci rather than Chanel don’t you think?

• Fashion Critic January 27, 2011 at 09:47 #

I would have prefered her to have been in a Versace campaign

• cindy January 27, 2011 at 15:02 #

She does belong in a versace campaign! She’s too sexy for chanel. I don’t think she has enough grace and sophistication to match vanessa paradis, audrey tautou or keira knightley style.
        I rewatched all the runway shows from chanel and honestly, I can’t picture her in one single gown from the brand, she just doesn’t fit. Anyway….i’m eager to see the results of the campaign. Maybe she will prove us all wrong!

4. Lee Ann January 27, 2011 at 09:50 #

This is a lovely look but nothing special-Emila Wickstead makes dresses like this at a fraction of the price-I originally thought it was one of her’s. I think Blake will sex up the bag collection brand rather well.

5. Hisadora January 27, 2011 at 10:49 #

She looks so very chic. I simply love navy and black together. The orange lippie is also nice.

6. coco January 27, 2011 at 11:24 #

Blake “Boobs Legsy” Lively for Chanel? Girl has no class and you need class to associate your name to Chanel.

7. D January 27, 2011 at 13:24 #

classie

8. Jones19 January 27, 2011 at 14:06 #

Kirsten is looking great these days. I’m a navy lover.

9. Rebecca January 27, 2011 at 14:28 #

Lovely and classy.

10. Ariel January 27, 2011 at 18:10 #

Kristen looks great! Always loved the red lips on her!

11. Hannah January 27, 2011 at 20:00 #

I don’t really see Blake as a chanel girl, so I am intrigued, but not excited. I always prefer models over celebrities, it just upsets me how models never seem to be used to represent fashion nowadays, and always celebrities to appeal to a larger market. This issue mostly stems from us and now british vogue.
    However, I adored it when kristen dunst was the miu mi model, that campaign was beyond gorgeous! I also love her hair and makeup here, as well as her chic minimalist look, which I think reflects her style perfectly..

12. e January 27, 2011 at 21:09 #

well done to kirsten for lookign chic and elegant over “look at me i’m in the front row”. it;s looks like these that are far more inspiring to me – that one can look elegant and stylish in your everyday life. attention/photo-grabbing looks don’t always translate to inspirational real-life looks

13. mochababe73 January 27, 2011 at 23:57 #

I find this look boring. But considering her last few fashion choices, this was a vast improvement.
    Not excited about Blake Lively representing Chanel. I equate Chanel with class, style, and sophistication. I don’t equate Blake with anything but boobs/legs out, short, and tight.
    Besides, Blake only has one look and pose. Eyes trying to smolder with mouth open.

14. KateS January 27, 2011 at 23:57 #

I think Kirsten looks great here. The navy emphasises her lovely skin and I love the 40′s/wartime styling.