Cameron Diaz In Elie Saab – Elie Saab Private Dinner Party

I was invited to the Elie Saab Private Dinner Party following his Spring 2011 Couture fashion show, but I received the invitation after I had already booked my return Eurostar ticket back to London on the night of the party.

After kicking myself really hard for my error, my disappointment grew further when I saw this picture of Cameron Diaz hanging out at Mr Saab’s crib last night.

Cameron has been in Paris all week with her boyfriend A-Rod, but she hasn’t attended any Couture Fashion Shows.

Is she in town for Oscar fittings???

I guess we will have to see. But I’m already mentally making my Cameron D/Elie Saab wish list now.

I can’t recall Cameron ever wearing Elie Saab, so I’m excited to see her wearing a teal blue pencil dress from the designers Fall 2010 collection.

I’m thinking she wore this dress with nude pumps, what do you think?

Credit: Maria, Style.com & Jean Picon

Gemma Arterton In Gucci - Gucci Rue Royale Reopening Party

Gemma Arterton In Gucci – Gucci Rue Royale Reopening Party

Diane Kruger In Chanel - Sidaction Gala Dinner

Diane Kruger In Chanel – Sidaction Gala Dinner

31 Responses to Cameron Diaz In Elie Saab – Elie Saab Private Dinner Party

1. Elaine January 28, 2011 at 00:03 #

Love love love this on her – colour is fab on her, I’m so sad4u that you missed the dinner party tho :-( kudos on the invite tho!!

2. Anita January 28, 2011 at 00:22 #

It looks nice on her from what you can see. Her skin looks damaged, especially around the chest area. Too many sunny holidays.

3. Moxie January 28, 2011 at 00:27 #

I think I’d have eaten the cost of rebooking the ticket if I’d been you. How sad you had to miss the party!

• Fashion Critic January 28, 2011 at 00:48 #

I should’ve done :(

• ahot January 28, 2011 at 14:19 #

Damn! You know you are our eyes don’t you? I could kick you hard for missing this party FC! ;) lol

• Fashion Critic January 28, 2011 at 14:22 #

It wouldn’t be as hard as I have kicked myself ;)

4. Tania January 28, 2011 at 00:41 #

I think she wore that dress with black pumps because she is a RZ client! So sorry that you missed the dinner, that was the first Elle Saab dinner party invite of many!

I hope she wears a Elle Saab dress to the Oscars so excited at the possibility!

5. Teleholic January 28, 2011 at 00:56 #

Aww! He’s your favorite! I’m so sorry, FC! But there’ll be millions of chances in the future for you, no doubt about that.

• Fashion Critic January 28, 2011 at 00:58 #

bad planning on my part :)

6. Marvel January 28, 2011 at 01:07 #

Cameron in Ellie Saab would be AMAZING!!

Although the cynic inside me is thinking that Rachel Zoe (I dont think) has ever dressed her clients in Elie Saab so I doubt it but would LOVE for it to happen

• Marvel January 28, 2011 at 01:10 #

Also found this article that Cameron says that Elie would be a ‘contender’ for her Oscar dress

• Fashion Critic January 28, 2011 at 01:17 #

well we should all keep our finger crossed then :)

• Bella January 28, 2011 at 11:57 #

Unfortunately in that article she says she has no plans to attend the Oscars – hopefully she changes her mind since she said Elie Saab would be a contender!
        I was expecting her at the Golden Globes but she didn’t attend, so here is hoping she goes to the Oscars! *fingers crossed*

7. Bella January 28, 2011 at 01:19 #

Ugh! That is too bad you missed the party!! :( Better luck next time!

Love this dress on Cameron! The color looks good on her with her glowing tan skin, blue eyes, pink lip and blonde hair. The one-shoulder also shows off her great arms. I wish there was a full picture to see her shoes and her great legs!
    I hope this is the start of Cameron wearing more Elie Saab!

8. Ethne Blist January 28, 2011 at 01:27 #

I thinks she makes this dress meh. You cannot look meh wearing Elie Saab.

9. Roxanne January 28, 2011 at 02:31 #

Oh FC, if you get the chance to hang out with Elie Saab again, swim home if you have to!! :D

10. mochababe73 January 28, 2011 at 03:26 #

I like this color on her. Shades of this kind of blue appear to be very popular.
    Cameron is an avid surfer and loves to do things outdoors. Sunscreen should be her best friend.

11. D January 28, 2011 at 10:14 #

love the lip colour with this dress :)
    FC you should have stayed for the party and just rebook the ticket for the next day!! <3

12. Emi January 28, 2011 at 10:58 #

This dress is so simple and beautiful, I love the light drapery of the sleeve. The color is beautiful, too. FC, couldn’t you try to change your train ticket and go to the party? maybe I would have done it. But you’ll have another chance, for sure.

• Fashion Critic January 28, 2011 at 11:21 #

I’ve been told in advance that I’m invited next season x

• Bella January 28, 2011 at 11:58 #

That’s amazing! :D

• Bella January 28, 2011 at 12:06 #

That’s amazing! Congrats! :D

• D January 28, 2011 at 13:49 #

:D see all your good works are paying off!! Xx

• Fashion Critic January 28, 2011 at 14:10 #

:D yes it is

13. jenny w January 28, 2011 at 12:50 #

Almost cried for you when I read that you missed the party! Think I would have rather swam the channel home ha! But hey, at least you got to go to the runway show :)

I’ve loved each one of the couture posts, think Elie and Stephane Rolland stole the show for me. What I’d give to just be in the same room as the black and cream Elie Saab gown! Exquisite.

14. Jones19 January 28, 2011 at 15:08 #

Oh my goodness I can’t imagine being you right now and having missed this :/

15. Helen January 28, 2011 at 16:58 #

Cameron looks amazing!
    Hope you enjoyed FW despite missing the party.

16. gina January 29, 2011 at 02:54 #

She’s looking rougher and rougher.

17. Lauren January 29, 2011 at 04:47 #

Elie saab is an absolute legend!
    i have been following his collections for 10 years now and he is so amazingly talented.

Lebanese designers are really stepping it up they have this distinct “glamazonesque” feeling about them, their collections are distinctively lebanese

aaaa i can go on and on

18. Bella January 29, 2011 at 12:41 #

I just saw a full picture including shoes. It looks like she is wearing a pair of black stain peep-toes, I can’t see the heel or sole but my guess is Louboutins. I will send you an email. :)

• Bella January 29, 2011 at 13:17 #