Demi Moore attended the “Margin Call” Premiere at the Eccles Center Theatre during the 2011 Sundance Film Festival in Park City, Utah yesterday.

The actress appears to be Victoria Beckham’s biggest fan because she wears yet another VB dress.

On this occasion she wore a steel grey Victoria Beckham satin-crepe bell dress from the Spring 2011 collection.

I wasn’t a fan of this waxy looking dress to begin with – even less so in this grey colour – but Demi who loves to wear dark colours makes it work for her.

I originally thought this dress was look 15 back to front, but Demi is actually wearing look 16 with the exposed zipper pulled down half way.

Tights, booties, a black clutch and a Cartier Platinum diamond and onyx Panther body wrap ring completed her look.

Credit: Style.com & Getty

Elie Saab Spring 2011 Couture

Elie Saab Spring 2011 Couture

Diane Kruger In Gucci - Gucci Rue Royale Reopening Party

Diane Kruger In Gucci – Gucci Rue Royale Reopening Party

25 Responses to Demi Moore In Victoria Beckham – “Margin Call” 2011 Sundance Film Festival Premiere

1. Ethne Blist January 26, 2011 at 16:09 #

With all due respect, I completely disagree. I think she killed the dress, ruined it even more by her horrid tights and ugly heels and by wearing it back to front. This is painful. She would have looked okay in the purple version anyways,

2. Vidhya January 26, 2011 at 16:11 #

The turning the dress idea was bad.. her boob area looks saggy and her belt needs to be higher.. most of all, its the material i hate… but somehw i get the feeling that, this could work on some other person.. if it was fitted better and had great shoes

3. anna January 26, 2011 at 16:12 #

i didn’t like these booties. wrong choice, in my opinion.

4. mm January 26, 2011 at 16:18 #

I like the back to front look.

5. Rebecca January 26, 2011 at 16:23 #

Wish she’d worn the purple one

6. Hisadora January 26, 2011 at 16:33 #

She should’ve worn the runaway version… but in the right way!!! I don’t like this idea of back to front..

7. Lils January 26, 2011 at 16:35 #

I don’t like purple but she would have looked far better with the runway version

8. karen January 26, 2011 at 16:39 #

It pains me to say this about Demi and VB, but this look on Demi is just dreadful.

9. Gretta January 26, 2011 at 16:45 #

She’s trying way too hard. There was absolutely no reason to wear it back to front, especially when there’s a seam running straight down the middle. “Look at me, I’m edgy!” Im so irritated by this look!

• perfumeorpoison January 26, 2011 at 17:02 #

agreed.
      she would have looked fine had she worn the dress in the right way, and maybe with some other shoes.
      i do like her smile though, seems like she was really satisfied with herself so good for her, after all, it’s more important how she felt wearing that than what we think right?
      (i like to think so for myself and my looks)

10. Lee Ann January 26, 2011 at 16:46 #

I cannot see from the picture how long the zipper is. Most VB dresses have top to bottom zippers-if this dress has that then I think the zipper in the front is distracting. If it is a short zipper then well ok if you must. I wish she had worn the purple one correctly.

11. shaun January 26, 2011 at 17:03 #

i was completely let down by vbecks spring 2011 collection, but have been surprise by how it has worked off the runway on some celebrities. HOWEVER, this dress and the material in any color is dreadful. it looks stuff and cheap. I think my biggest problem with this dress is that is looks mediocre, like no thought was put behind it.

12. mol January 26, 2011 at 17:32 #

The boots are horrid and so is the back to front (IMO).

13. Ashley Spiker January 26, 2011 at 17:59 #

I really wish she would have shortened the dress a little bit… especially since she wore tall boots. The longer dress + tall booties = cuts off her legs too much.

14. Miriam January 26, 2011 at 19:32 #

its not back to front, its actually a different dress, #90 not #89

15. Lilflowa January 26, 2011 at 19:51 #

Erm Demi Moore has made me dislike a Victoria Beckham Dress…not impressed.

Back to front…Why? Why Demi why?…the tights…those boots..

I Think Blake Lively needs to wear this dress corrrectly…in EITHER colour and show her how its done.

16. Tania January 26, 2011 at 20:27 #

Me no likey on her!

• Fashion Critic January 26, 2011 at 22:27 #

Oopsy. Will changes when I get home

17. pam January 26, 2011 at 21:19 #

Unless your back is built like your front, back-to-front just does not work. Why go to all the trouble of buying (or borrowing) an expensive, perfectly made dress and then ruining it with a bad fit? I just don’t get it.

18. Hannah January 26, 2011 at 21:33 #

This dress tills sends bad chills down my spine. For reasons I can’t explain i wince whenever I look at it. Demi is better than this.

19. Roxanne January 26, 2011 at 23:17 #

Back to front, inside out, no matter how you wear it, that is one fuuugly dress!!

20. Jinni January 27, 2011 at 16:23 #

Actually I quite like this dress on Demi, it’s looks cute on her & its good that she pulled the zip down. I think she pulled off the boots & tights with this and she looks like she enjoy what she’s wearing…

21. mochababe73 January 28, 2011 at 00:27 #

I love the total look but not on Demi. I just think that this whole “look” is too old for her.

22. mrs.F January 29, 2011 at 04:01 #

the more i see,the more I love her look
    she looks great in this dress