Celebrities Love…Burberry Coats

In the space of one day some of the world’s most recognised actresses all wore Burberry Prorsum coats to create a mini 24 hour trend.

Kate Hudson arrived in London using her fern green Burberry Prorsum coat with a shearling collar to cover up her baby bump.

Cameron Diaz has been taking in the sights of Paris with boyfriend A-Rod wearing a navy military Burberry Prorsum Fall 2010 coat.

Kate Bosworth has been spotted in Utah wearing a head-to-toe Burberry look which included a green lace dress from the Fall 2010 collection, cute red check ear muffs and a Burberry navy coat.

Keira Knightley has been faithful her lush taupe Burberry Prorsum coat for over a year now.

This coat has also been worn by Blake Lively.

Christopher Bailey, the Creative Director at Burberry has created a great line of coats to get us through the long cold winter months.

Keira proves that if you purchase a classic timeless quality coat, that it can last many seasons.

Check out some great Burberry coats at Net-A-Porter US and Net-A-Porter International.

Credit: Style.com & Celebrity images courtesy of Burberry

Shakira In Azzedine Alaia - 2011 NRJ Music Awards

Shakira In Azzedine Alaia – 2011 NRJ Music Awards

Georges Chakra Spring 2011 Couture

Georges Chakra Spring 2011 Couture

7 Responses to Celebrities Love…Burberry Coats

1. Mina January 25, 2011 at 18:57 #

FC, are these events (when celebrities all wear something from the same brand at once) coordinated by PR people from that company?

I was looking at photos of Megan Fox “going shopping” on justjared, and I swear by the way she was holding that water bottle, she wanted the brand name to be in the photos.

I know water bottle companies are not fashion houses … And I know it’s easy to brand everything in the fashion world as a conspiracy, that’s not my intention. I was just wondering if PR firms may coordinate these things to get our attention.

I hope my question isn’t annoying – I don’t know much about fashion, so I thought it wouldn’t hurt to ask an expert.

• Fashion Critic January 25, 2011 at 20:13 #

The were in different places at different times and they weren’t at event.

2. GustavoMex January 25, 2011 at 19:56 #

i love Burberry coats, they love Burberry coats, everybody LOVES Burberry coats!!!

3. Thomas Monks January 25, 2011 at 20:07 #

is the green coat not the same that she wore to the buberry show last spring

4. Charlotte January 25, 2011 at 20:44 #

I love this post. Mostly because I bought a Burberry Prorsum coat/jacket September 2010. I’m from Ireland but for my 16th birthday, I went to London and I went into Harrods. I had some money saved up in the bank and when I saw this Burberry Prorsum jacket, I just knew I had to get it. I’ve never had anything so luxurious in my life and everytime I wear it, I feel so good about myself. It’s crazy what a bit of designer goods can do to your head.. Usually it’s all topshop and zara for me!

Below is the jacket I got and it is my pride and joy :D

• Fashion Critic January 25, 2011 at 20:48 #

I think it is very important to save up for that one item you really love.

It’s a very cute jacket

5. mochababe73 January 25, 2011 at 23:39 #

I wish that I could afford a Burberry coat. They have something from everyone. I love the classic trench as well as the black one from the Fall 2010 line.