21.01.11

Reese Witherspoon In Giambattista Valli – “How Do You Know?” Berlin Photocall

Reese Witherspoon attended a photo call for her new movie, “How Do You Know?” at the Hotel de Rome in Berlin this week.

She opted to wear a Giambattista Valli LBD.

Her ruched dress was worn with a Irene Neuwirth long rose gold and black onyx necklace.

Prada ankle boots and black tights completed her look.

There is waaayyy too much black going on for my liking, but she’s still glowing and I’m not bored mostly because the dress is so complementary to her figure and the necklace spruces her look up a bit.

Credit: Fame Pictures

Debra Messing In Angel Sanchez - 2014 Emmy Awards

Debra Messing In Angel Sanchez – 2014 Emmy Awards

Reese Witherspoon In Giambattista Valli & Jason Wu - 2011 Avon Global Believe Tour

Reese Witherspoon In Giambattista Valli & Jason Wu – 2011 Avon Global Believe Tour

12 Responses to Reese Witherspoon In Giambattista Valli – “How Do You Know?” Berlin Photocall

1. Jones19 January 21, 2011 at 15:13 #

Reese is one of those women that look good in anything, even all black, because that megawatt smile and shiny blonde hair just light up a room. Love her.

2. Elle January 21, 2011 at 15:23 #

This outfit is so boring, but she good at her job – Reese knows how hard this film bombed, but still all smiles at press event

3. Ethne Blist January 21, 2011 at 15:32 #

Seriously? Reese is no black Queen like Angelina Jolie or Julia Roberts. This is awful. Though she does look adorably chipper.

4. fashion-mommy January 21, 2011 at 15:33 #

Reese looks great..yes it is a lot of black, but blonde hair, beads and a great smile brighten up this outfit.

5. Sophia January 21, 2011 at 15:42 #

This look is perfection in my opinion. I really like it but since I’m such a jewelry fan I would’ve loved it with a bracelet or something like that, haha. But it’s still very nice and classy.

6. couturecococ January 21, 2011 at 15:43 #

Boring, she can do much better than this and I’ve never liked long gold necklaces worn like that. Boo a miss for me.

7. dee January 21, 2011 at 16:51 #

This is nice and boring.

8. manja January 21, 2011 at 16:58 #

she looks great,no matter it is all black,it’s still very nice look

9. Laura January 21, 2011 at 18:18 #

This outfit prooves that it’s pretty difficult for Reese to look bad. This is about as boring an outfit as you can get, and still Reese looks good and carries it well. This isn’t memorable at all, but I definitely don’t hate this look.

10. jenny w January 21, 2011 at 18:26 #

The all black I can put up with – it’s not like she does it all the time like Ange (neglecting the little blip she had at the golden globes this week of course).

The thing that’s offending me most about this look is the combination of the black of the shoes with the black of the dress and tights. If you’re going to go all black at least ensure you stick to the same black!

11. Kin January 21, 2011 at 23:19 #

damn is her hair shiny or what! *green with envy*

12. mochababe73 January 21, 2011 at 23:24 #

Not a fan.
    I think that I would have liked it more sans tights and with a more daring shoe choice.
    That dress would have been amazing in red or some other color so that we could see the details.