Demi Moore In Christian Dior – “No Strings Attached” Screening After Party

Ashton Kutcher and Demi Moore arrived at the “No Strings Attached” New York Screening after party at the Soho Grand Hotel last night.

Every event seems to be date night for the loved up couple.

Demi stood out next to her hubby wearing a Christian Dior Spring 2011 dress.

Her ombre dress makes a real statement – “I’m not afraid of colour” – for that night at least.

Demi opted for the longer version of the dress which is both appropriate for Demi and the event.

She went sans lei, but added tie around her waist which was decorated with cute pom poms.

Black accessories completed her look.

Credit: Style.com & Getty

Runway To HauteMuse Magazine Photoshoot - Olivia Palermo In Diane von Furstenberg

Runway To HauteMuse Magazine Photoshoot – Olivia Palermo In Diane von Furstenberg

Reese Witherspoon In Giambattista Valli - “How Do You Know?” Berlin Photocall

Reese Witherspoon In Giambattista Valli – “How Do You Know?” Berlin Photocall

16 Responses to Demi Moore In Christian Dior – “No Strings Attached” Screening After Party

1. fashion-mommy January 21, 2011 at 14:05 #

Think she must be like Dorien Grey and have a well haggard picture in the attic. She looks fab…and younger than Ashton. (and Rumor too for that matter…

2. Hannah January 21, 2011 at 14:17 #

She looks gorgoues. I am thrilled she went sans lei, a trend I will (hopefully) never support. I do, however, wish she had left hte pink flower pattern (emrboidery?) around hte neckline of the top.

• Ethne Blist January 21, 2011 at 15:34 #

I agree. This is good only because it’s no entirely black, but she made it frumpy. Silver sandals would have been nice. I wish she didn’t have the silk overlay over the scoopneck of the dress.

3. anna January 21, 2011 at 14:48 #

she looks amazing!
    it’s always good to apreciate demi’s looks!

by the way, what “sans lei” means?

• Gamine January 21, 2011 at 22:01 #

I’m French but I believe it means “without the flower necklace”. “Lei” is the hawaiian-type necklace mad eof flowers.

I love this look on Demi!

4. Jones19 January 21, 2011 at 15:14 #

She can really pull off bright colors, just wish she would wear them more often and closer to her face. Lovely.

5. Giuseppi January 21, 2011 at 15:56 #

I like this length better than on the runway model, although I agree that she should have played up the shoes a little more. I just love accessories

6. dee January 21, 2011 at 16:49 #

She shouls have tweaked this look some more. Different shoes and hairstyle would have been better.

7. Sharon January 21, 2011 at 17:40 #

She looks nice, but I continue to wonder why someone who wants a blue skirt and black top would buy this dress and remodel it totally. Makes no sense to me.

• Lee Ann January 21, 2011 at 19:35 #

She didn’t remodel it , Dior did. The runway is often rejigged to suit the market.

• Sharon January 21, 2011 at 21:28 #

Thanks! I love to look at fashion, but I have no idea how it comes to be. (I’m a Minnesota gal who spends much of the year with as little skin showing as possible.) A little knowledge makes it even more enjoyable.

8. Manja January 21, 2011 at 17:43 #

she does look good,but i can not stand her or him anymore.so sivk of them,maybe they are truly in love,but can’t stand them really.sorry it si not abt fashion,but i just had to say it.-:))))

9. Lee Ann January 21, 2011 at 19:29 #

It’s always interesting to see how the runway is translated to the real world.I love it but the shoes are wrong

10. mochababe73 January 21, 2011 at 23:25 #

I love the dress on her. I am glad that she also lengthened the skirt of the garment.
    But she could have worn better shoes.

11. amber January 23, 2011 at 21:50 #

yes the longer length is more appropriate but it makes her look frumpy. would probably like this on someone younger, like the model.

12. Jinni January 26, 2011 at 13:59 #

That blue is amazing on her & she made the correct choice in length. I know she loves black, but I hope the splash of colour will continue…