Who Wore Nina Ricci Better? Kate Beckinsale or Kim Kardashian

Back in May, Kate Beckinsale was one of the judges during Cannes Film Festival.

She ended her fabulous run of red carpet moments wearing a black Nina Ricci Fall 2010 gown to the Palme d’Or Award Closing Ceremony.

The beautiful dress with sheer panels and layers of silk looked very romantic and elegant on Kate.

She wore her hair down with soft waves cascading down her back and dazzling diamond drop earrings.

Kim Kardashian was spotted on the red carpet at the InStyle/Warner Brothers Golden Globes Party on Sunday night.

The voluptuous reality star opted for a vampy look adding statement jewelery, bright red lippie and slick back hair.

Kate wins for me. As good as Kim looks, I much prefer the quite elegance of Kate in this gown.

Credit: Style.com & Getty

Kate Hudson In Zuhair Murad  Couture - Vanity Fair Oscar Party 2014

Kate Hudson In Zuhair Murad Couture – Vanity Fair Oscar Party 2014

Who Wore Vivienne Westwood Better? Marisa Tomei or Debi Mazar

Who Wore Vivienne Westwood Better? Marisa Tomei or Debi Mazar

9 Responses to Who Wore Nina Ricci Better? Kate Beckinsale or Kim Kardashian

1. june January 19, 2011 at 13:17 #

i like the way kim slicked her hair back and let the dress shine on it’s own, but the dark lips, dark eyes, big bold earrings and a big bold ring just feels like everything is fighting for attention. i much prefer the accessories kate chose.

• Linda January 19, 2011 at 13:59 #

You’re so right. I don’t particularly like this dress, but as FC said, Kate wears it with a quiet elegance.

• Ethne Blist January 19, 2011 at 16:16 #

Everything is Kim and the Kardashians in general is VA VA BOOM BOOM BOOM is in your face. It’s suffocating, so class and elegance always wins.

2. Jinni January 19, 2011 at 16:19 #

I too like the elegance of Kate in this dress and the dress it needs it. On Kim it’s ok, but i keeping thinking another dress would suit her figure…Although I do like Kim’s Red Hot lips!

3. selime January 19, 2011 at 18:14 #

I prefer Kate too. I don’t know how Kim does it but she makes everything look soooo slutty. I hate everything about her looks. She never impresses me

4. mochababe73 January 19, 2011 at 20:05 #

I love the dress on both women, but I went with Kate. Her styling is better. Kim’s earrings threw me off.

5. megan January 19, 2011 at 22:31 #

woops accidentely voted for Kim :s but its a definite win for kate for me much more classy.Whats up with Kims make-up?

6. jui ho January 20, 2011 at 00:31 #

Kate exalt the art of elegance….Kim tart it.

7. Michael January 20, 2011 at 01:35 #

I had to give this one to Kim. Kate always looks amazing, but in the past few weeks I think Kim as worked really hard on her style and image, and it’s been a huge improvement. I think people use their pre-conceptions when they look at Kim and instantly write her off now. There isn’t anything “slutty” or “in your face” about this look.