18.01.11

Sarah Jessica Parker was spotted with Olivia Munn filming scenes for their latest movie, “I Don’t Know How She Does It” in the Financial District of Manhattan, New York yesterday.

Whilst their wardrobe isn’t ‘Sex And The City’ fabulous they both carried designer bags.

Olivia carried a black monogram bag, whilst Sarah Jessica Parker is seen carrying the Mulberry ‘Alexa’ bag.

The Mulberry ‘Alexa’ bag was hugely popular last year and it looks like it’s popularity will continue into 2011.

Celebrities such as Alexa Chung (of course), Emma Watson, Katie Holmes, Fearne Cotton and Cheryl Cole have all been spotted carrying the ‘Alexa’ in various sizes and colours.

The ‘Alexa’ bag instantly sold out when it first launched but this timeless bag is still available from Net-A-Porter US in oak and black and Net-A-Porter International in oak, black and watermelon.

Credit: Fame Pictures

Kristen Stewart For Vogue US February 2011

Kristen Stewart For Vogue US February 2011

Olivia Palermo In Alexander McQueen - HauteMuse Magazine and Matchesfashion.com Event

Olivia Palermo In Alexander McQueen – HauteMuse Magazine and Matchesfashion.com Event

10 Responses to On The “I Don’t Know How She Does it” Set With Olivia Munn & Sarah Jessica Parker

1. deka January 18, 2011 at 15:46 #

the bag that olivia munn is carrying is not an LV alma. the shape, handles, and monogram are all wrong. the LV alma in black only comes in epi leather. that pattern isnt it.

• Fashion Critic January 18, 2011 at 15:50 #

You’re right. thank you. I just zoomed in on the picture

2. dt January 18, 2011 at 15:51 #

I’m pretty sure that’s not an LV Monogram Alma, cos it’s not monogram for one, and the alma shape doesn’t look like that? And LV doesn’t have that ‘leather’ or ‘canvas’ unless it’s vintage but brings up to the other point, it’s not monogram?

3. nissi January 18, 2011 at 16:05 #

One simple solution to the dilemma of Olivia Bag LV uses the damier graphite only for the men collection for the moment being…

• nissi January 18, 2011 at 16:06 #

I love however the shoes of jessica FC do you know the brand?

• Fashion Critic January 18, 2011 at 17:12 #

i dont sorry

4. Ethne Blist January 18, 2011 at 16:11 #

SJP’s shoes are so ugly. She looks like mess so I bet her character is. I love Olivia’s new crop.

5. mochababe73 January 19, 2011 at 02:28 #

I like Olivia’s entire look. It’s very classy although I probably would have rocked a colored bag.
    Sarah Jessica’s is nice as well. i like that she is not overly styled or over the top like her Carrie character.
    I am looking forward to the movie because the book was excellent. I have read it a couple of times.

6. nellora January 27, 2011 at 18:01 #

Does anyone know who makes the hunter green tote that SJP is carrying with the Mulberry ‘Alexa’ bag?

7. Vicky January 29, 2011 at 21:36 #

I love the black heels on Olivia! where are they from?