18.01.11

We haven’t seen much of Jessica Chastain yet, but remember I told you that she has a staggering 9 movies coming out this year so I guess she’s pacing herself.

The One to Watch in 2011 attended the 2011 InStyle/Warner Brothers Golden Globes Party.

The red haired actress opted for a Fait Main by Ports 1961 dress.

Her beautiful pale pink sheered chiffon strapless gown with an ombre detailing is from a special red carpet collection created by Ports 1961.

I love how the dress complements her skin-tone rather than washing her out as I would have expected.

With her hair pulled back she styled her look with gold Brian Atwood ‘Kendell’ sandals and a dazzling clutch.

There were a lot of nude/neutral looks at this party.

Credit: Getty

Jennifer Morrison In MaxMara – 2011 InStyle/Warner Brothers Golden Globes Party

Jennifer Morrison In MaxMara – 2011 InStyle/Warner Brothers Golden Globes Party

Who Wore Nina Ricci Better? Bee Shaffer or Halle Berry

Who Wore Nina Ricci Better? Bee Shaffer or Halle Berry

9 Responses to Jessica Chastain In Fait Main by Ports 1961 – 2011 InStyle/Warner Brothers Golden Globes Party

1. Jones19 January 18, 2011 at 13:05 #

No idea who this is but I like the dress/heels.

2. Jinni January 18, 2011 at 14:41 #

I keeping thinking something missing & it’s the hair!…maybe have it down to the side, we need hair drama..

• Alina January 18, 2011 at 15:11 #

I agree + her pose isn’t quite flattering.

FC,do you have any idea what was Joanna Garcia wearing at the same event? I think she looked stunning. Thank you.

3. mochababe73 January 18, 2011 at 15:12 #

I love the dress and the shoe choice. But, I agree with Jinni. Something is missing.

4. Ethne Blist January 18, 2011 at 15:17 #

I love her and I love this look! The dress is gorgeous.

5. fashion-mommy January 18, 2011 at 15:42 #

again, another look that just needs a pop of colour, she looks so bland in all these neutral shades.

6. Hannah January 18, 2011 at 18:45 #

With this dress I do not like the hair. That might, however, be because I do not like the absence of eyebrows, and the slightly cold look. She was in the christmas special remake of Poirot: Muder on the Orient Express, and she was really good in it. I look forward to see her 9 projects for the upcoming year.

7. Town-n-Country January 18, 2011 at 19:57 #

She looks fabulous. I love this vintage look, very glamorous. The clutch is perfect…The color of the dress is so of the moment and is huge for Spring! Perfect!

8. sofia January 19, 2011 at 20:50 #

i really love this look. its almost effortless but with a tone of major effort…if that makes any sense.

this girl is going to be so major. love the dress. never heard of the brand though.