17.01.11

Glee Girls @ 2011 Golden Globe Awards

The girls from ‘Glee’ are always well dressed, so this post is dedicated to their gorgeous looks on the red carpet at last night’s 2011 Golden Globe Awards.

Jayma Mays wore a stunning Alberta Ferretti black plunging v-neck gown with a matching sequined clutch.

I loved how she evoked old Hollywood glamour, but the red lippie was a tad too much for my liking.

Jenna Ushkowitz looked radiant wearing a custom Rebecca Taylor gown.

The petrol blue gown had a tiered ruffled skirt and was accented with a bejeweled belt.

I’m loving her voluminous waves.

Dianna Agron wore a J. Mendel beige silk chiffon pleated beaded strapless gown with peplum.

Her soft sophisticated look was paired with Cathy Waterman jewels and a gold Salvatore Ferragamo minaudière.

Amber Riley looked radiant wearing an Oliver Tolentino one-shoulder gown, whilst Naya Rivera looked sexy and sweet in a Douglas Hannant pale pink strapless column gown with rosette detailing.

Jessica Rabbit springs to mind when looking at Naya.

Jane Lynch gets it so right on the red carpet again wearing an Ali Rahimi gown.

The graphite black silk lurex evening gown was embellished lightly with feathers and had a beaded necklace detail.

Heather Morris was one of my favourites of this group wearing a Lorena Sarbu gold beaded gown with a satin Amanda Pearl clutch and Diamond in the Rough jewels.

Jessalyn Gilsig looked elegant wearing a David Meister eggplant floral jacquard strapless gown.

She styled her look with a Swarovski gold ‘Midnight’ clutch and Chopard jewels.

Credit: Fame Pictures

Zooey Deschanel In Monique Lhuillier - 2011 Emmy Awards

Zooey Deschanel In Monique Lhuillier – 2011 Emmy Awards

2011 Golden Globes Red Carpet Round-Up

2011 Golden Globes Red Carpet Round-Up

26 Responses to Glee Girls @ 2011 Golden Globe Awards

1. GirlOne January 17, 2011 at 11:47 #

I love Amber’s look!

• Linda January 17, 2011 at 13:29 #

Yes, she’s my fav here. Diane Argon looks really nice but didn’t she wear a very similar look fairly recently?

2. Juliana January 17, 2011 at 12:02 #

I loved Heather on the red carpet, she looked so confident yet so sweet! Also LOVED Diana’s drees, hair and make-up. She’s on my best of the night list, no doubt.

3. Raquel January 17, 2011 at 12:09 #

Heather: probably the only one, from all the stars there, who cold pull off the nude look in a very sexy way.

Amber: the dress reminds me paper foil. A shame, because the cut works really well for her.

Diana: very regal.very safe, too.

Jayma: hate the lace (?) on the v-neck, and while I get what she tried to do with the hair, I don’t think it worked.

Jenna: not my favrite shade of blue, but the dress is gorgeous, the hair is fantastic and she looks like she is having fun, fun, fun.

Jessally: very beauiful.

Jane: she knows her body type and the dress’ cut is prfect for her. But something about the fabric makes me dislike it.

Naya: you thought Jessica Rabbit, I thought Kim Kardashian…. I don’t lik the hair. The dress is gorgeous, but I wish it had covered her chest a bit more.

4. Alina January 17, 2011 at 12:21 #

I really like all of them. Classy and quite simple.

I’m happy to see a Lorena Sarbu dress on the red carpet at the GG because Lorena is from my country – Romania.

• Alina January 17, 2011 at 12:25 #

And also..i think the Lorena Sarbu dress has been worn by Sophia Bush.

5. Marvel January 17, 2011 at 12:29 #

Jayma – I like the look but not the mesh bit. She’s looked better

Jenna – A nice colour but I get the feeling like she’s doing a Lea Michele of ’10 at GG

Dianna – AMAZING. The colour works well for her and I love her hair

Amber – A nice dress but the hair is horrendous

Naya – A good look but really boring

Jane – I love her and love this look

Heather – my Fav from this post. Her body is banging and kinda reminds me of Sophia Bush’s gown a few months ago

Jessalyn – She needs to get off the red carpet. SHe is not famous and she is hardly in Glee anymore. Its official, she is a blonde Camilla Belle

6. D January 17, 2011 at 12:39 #

love 3, 5, 7 especially 5 =p

7. Carolina January 17, 2011 at 12:58 #

Glee girls were amazing.

8. Laura January 17, 2011 at 13:30 #

Jayma- A little too gothic for me, and she looked too thin from some angles.

Jenna- pretty color but too promy.

Dianna- Beautiful and a nice change of pace from the Emmy’s.

Amber- Too much sparkle.

Naya- One of the best she’s ever looked.

Jane- THE best she’s ever looked. I was floored when I saw her.

Heather- Cute.

Jessalyn- Don’t love the fabric.

9. Jones19 January 17, 2011 at 13:57 #

Loved all of them, especially Heather, Dianna and Jenna.

10. zoe January 17, 2011 at 13:59 #

wowww, they all look so amazing. i am loving this <333 i love how sweet and innocent dianna agron looks! fresh look.

11. Ethne Blist January 17, 2011 at 14:44 #

Jayma Mays s too thin. It’s painful to see. Jenna Ushkowitz probably doesn’t have a stylist because Rebecca Taylor at THE GOLDEN GLOBES is embarrassing.

12. Moxie January 17, 2011 at 15:03 #

Jayma, Jenna and Heather were my favorites. Heather looked absolutely stunning. Jayma and Jenna’s gowns were beautiful.

13. asherlev1 January 17, 2011 at 15:11 #

Amber, Diana and Jane were my favorites.

14. Kaylie January 17, 2011 at 15:14 #

Jayma looks a little too “bride of Dracula” for my tastes.

15. CB January 17, 2011 at 15:26 #

Diana and Heather deserve to be on the best dressed list. Diana is one of the most classic, beautiful, well-dressed twenty somethings on the red carpet. She never fails to look amazing.

• Dee January 17, 2011 at 18:23 #

Couldn’t agree more! Love her!

16. Zoe January 17, 2011 at 16:19 #

I love Jayma but she looks like a sad clown with that makeup.

• Sonia January 18, 2011 at 04:39 #

Yeah I agree. And that comment reminded me of when Finn said “You look like a sad clown hooker” to Rachel lol

I love Dianna’s dress but she always tends to dress in nude shades. It was nice the first couple of times but its starting to feel very one-note and she plays it too safe now.

Jenna looks amazing. I love the dress, I love the hair, I love the makeup but most of all, I love the smile :D

17. Suz January 17, 2011 at 16:19 #

Another vote for Dianna. I think she always looks so beautifully dressed and well put together at these events.

18. Shaina January 17, 2011 at 18:36 #

Dianna Agron is so beautiful beyond belief! And Naya Rivera’s body is to die for.

19. Ella January 17, 2011 at 19:03 #

I vote for Dianna, as I LOVE her style. She is channeling Old Hollywood which I love!

20. Jinni January 18, 2011 at 13:44 #

Well they all tried, if the dress was ok the hair & make-up wasn’t – visa versa…
    As for Naya needs to practise the pose, it’s either the chest or the you in the dress you want to show off..Pls!

21. Bluebell January 18, 2011 at 20:30 #

Dianna Agron is beautiful but her red-carpet style is always a little blah. I think i liked Jayma May’s dress best, if only she hadn’t put on that garish lipstick.

22. Golightly January 19, 2011 at 01:11 #

Heather looks so sleek and chic. That’s definitely my fave look here, but I think they all look great. Like that Jenna went out the box on color and that Jayma took a real risk. And yes, Dianna looks elegant as always.