16.01.11

Camilla Belle In Alberta Ferretti – Art Of Elysium “Heaven” Gala

Camilla Belle attended the Art Of Elysium “Heaven” Gala in LA last night.

The actress wore an Alberta Ferretti dress which was presented during the Alberta Ferretti: Pitti Immagine Uomo 79 runway show in Florence, Italy this week.

Her nude and chocolate dress has an asymmetrical layer of feathers and a sheer skirt.

There is a lot going on with this beautiful dress, but I prefer it on Katy Saunders who wore it on the runway. Camilla breaths no life into this look.

Camilla accessorized with Brian Atwood ‘Summer’ satin t-strap pumps and a Cartier ‘Panther’ clutch and over $230,000 worth of Cartier jewels.

Lucky girl.

Credit: Getty

Moran Atias In Valentino - National Women's History Museum Women Making History Event

Moran Atias In Valentino – National Women’s History Museum Women Making History Event

Nicole Richie In Emilio Pucci – Art Of Elysium “Heaven” Gala

Nicole Richie In Emilio Pucci – Art Of Elysium “Heaven” Gala

19 Responses to Camilla Belle In Alberta Ferretti – Art Of Elysium “Heaven” Gala

1. Jones19 January 16, 2011 at 13:42 #

I agree that it looks heaps better on the model. The whole dress looks more flared on her versus straight on Camille, kinda flattens the whole things. Shame.

• noo January 16, 2011 at 16:56 #

it’s not that i hate it on camille, but i decided the moment i saw it that it was my favorite then i realized i didn’t even look at camille :D too bad!

• Jones19 January 16, 2011 at 19:04 #

Same here.

2. Mahima January 16, 2011 at 13:51 #

wow, you picked someone wearing tights of camilla belle.
    but i totally agree. there’s no life in that dress on camilla.

3. Alina January 16, 2011 at 14:07 #

I’m glad she opted to wear her hair in an updo.
    She has lost her spark.

• Fashion Critic January 16, 2011 at 14:16 #

I agree. She’s not working it like she used to.

• Ethne Blist January 16, 2011 at 18:07 #

I can’t help eye-rolling every time I see her. She is like Rachel Bilson and Mischa Barton. She doesn’t do anything yet she wears all these designer clothes, gets invited to parties and such as if she is Cate Blanchett. On top of all that, I am not digging her shoe choice.

4. Barbara January 16, 2011 at 14:11 #

i disagree.i think on the model it´s not as interesting as on camilla.And i really like camilla´s hair and make up.i donť mind the tights on runway or red carpet but i think camilla looks 100x better than the model.

• Linda January 16, 2011 at 15:49 #

Agreed. Much more interesting on Camilla.

5. LizLemooooon January 16, 2011 at 14:17 #

I want her life. She hasn’t had a successful movie in ages and gets dressed by the best designers in the business and gets to go to all these fabulous fashion events for no reason other than she’s stylish and beautiful.
    *sigh*
    If only….
    I like her hair and accessories (who wouldn’t love thousands of dollars worth of Cartier tho…) but I prefer the dress on the model.

6. luiza January 16, 2011 at 16:04 #

she’s not brazilian fc. her mother is

• Fashion Critic January 16, 2011 at 16:22 #

ok…

7. mol January 16, 2011 at 16:25 #

The model looks young and fresh, Camilla always looks overly made up to me – she’s pretty but fake looking somehow.

8. Mary January 16, 2011 at 16:57 #

I heart this collection, I hope we will see it on the red carpet soon. However there were many dresses Camilla would have looked better in.

9. june January 16, 2011 at 17:04 #

I think people are unfair to her. She has movies going on and she has lots of connections in the fashion biz – she has been in the business since childhood. She’s always attended a lot of these functions but no one really noticed until she started dating Joe Jonas and was more in the public eye.

Who cares if she goes to these events – the events wouldn’t be events if people didn’t show up – be it a huge movie star or people trying trying to make their way in the business.

I don’t think she gets pap’d as much as Rachel Bilson yet people just criticize her over and over for attending charity functions which she is usually involved in. I just think people are too overly critical of celebrities.

10. Carolina January 16, 2011 at 21:39 #

I adore Camilla. I wish she appears more often on the red carpet.

11. anna January 16, 2011 at 23:58 #

don’t like this dress on camille.
    prefer it on the model

12. mochababe73 January 17, 2011 at 07:51 #

I don’t like the dress. I agree that there’s alot going on with it. Camilla does it no favors. Not enough ‘tude to pull it off.

13. Xorco January 17, 2011 at 19:17 #

She look great!!! That is not an easy dress to pull off.. But i like how it looks on her.. The shoes, could be better..