Kim Kardashian In Vera Wang – 2011 Critics’ Choice Awards

Va Va Voom Award
Kim Kardashian showed her younger sister how one can look sexy and elegant at the same time.

Whilst Khloe was going for a shocking look, it was Kim that was surprisingly demure on the red carpet at the 2011 Critics’ Choice Awards.

She wore a burnt orange Vera Wang mermaid gown with a ruffled hemline which was made for someone with killer curves like her.

The dress showcases Kim’s best assets without showing off too much.

She struck the perfect balance.

Credit: Getty

35 thoughts on “Kim Kardashian In Vera Wang – 2011 Critics’ Choice Awards

1. Jgh

Wow when Kim takes it easy on the makeup she looks amazing! Does anyone else think this could be an early BDOTW contender?? I guess we will have to see how successful the Golden Globes are on Sunday.

2. mochababe73

She looks good, and I love the color on her. Kim is one of my favorites on the red carpet and her street style.
    I just don’t like the seam up the front of the dress, but it doesn’t take away how fabulous she looks.

3. msd

She looks good and I love orange but I just wish it didn’t have that big seam down the middle, it’s making the fabric bunch in odd places.

4. Ariel

I’m in love with orange after Emmy Rossum’s J. Mendel dress. This Vera Wang gown is fabulous & Kim’s curves are meant for this dress.

5. Erin

The problem with her looks isn’t the way she wears a gown (she really can wear a gown well!!), it’s her hair and make-up. She needed to tone down both. Had she allowed herself to be more natural for both, this look could have put her BDOTW worthy.

6. Shaina

She looks so amazing! It doesn’t look like she is trying too hard and I think the hair and makeup really work for this look.
    I think it’s the best I’ve seen her in a while. Maybe a BDOTW contender?

7. Laura

That fabric is not easy to wear at all, and Kim totally owns it. Love love love. I don’t think i could say love enough about this dress. It’s gorgeous.

8. Jess

good god, what a beautiful colour! especially with her skin/hair colour. shame about the front seam though, as someone above mentioned too

9. Lee Ann

I don’t get this woman but for once I don’t want to cover my eyes or even roll them . She looks good.

10. lee

because this may never happen again, we should just let her have BDOTW. Everything, from the hair to the ruffles, is gorgeous.

11. Hannah

The dress is gorgoues, I love the colour on her, but there is so much I would chagne about this. It is nice. that si all. A soft, pulled pack bun, grecian if that helps. A more demure pose (the hand ont he thigh is so irritating). LESS foundation, less makeup in general, and a genuines smile, nothing as gimmicky as we have come to exepct from her face. She is gorgoues, absolutely no doubt, and she ahs earned her place at the awards, and into that gown, she does work hard, even if her ‘career’ isn’t exactly reputable, but she lets herself down with being so polished and predictable.

12. CreoleLady

Wow. Her figure is stupendous in this dress. And the material is not forgiving of figure flaws. Love, love the burnt orange color.

13. reem

i liked her make up and hair..and the dress is nice, but i think she looks short in this dress..i guess it needs some one taller than kim to have this dress on!

14. KateS

Wow, what a knockout – the best she’s ever looked. Love the colour, and the depth of the v is very sexy without being OTT.

15. moja31

umm this has got to be one of the worst vera wang’s i’ve ever seen; the idea is nice enough, but it’s pretty terribly executed. it’s puckering in all kinds of places, the fabric looks cheap, and that giant seam down the front is really not working. it does indeed look like a bad prom dress.
    kim herself does look nice, even if the dress doesn’t. i won’t even try to figure out what she was doing at this event.

16. Violet

l luv kim… but something’s fishy about this one…. when i look at her all i can think is that she has been swallowed by a giant goldfish from the neck down…

17. Anita

Perfect from head to toe – I like Kim so I just wish she would dress like this more often and would ease up on the tight short dresses.