Tilda Swinton In Haider Ackermann – “I Am Love” Reception

Tilda Swinton towers over Rosanna Arquette at the “I Am Love” Reception hosted by Magnolia Pictures and Quentin Tarantino at Sunset Tower in West Hollywood yesterday.

It has been forever since we last saw the gazelle-like Tilda on the red carpet.

She opted to wear a black Haider Ackermann Spring 2010 ensemble with a twisted neckline and cold shoulders.

She modified the look slightly so the keyhole detail was on her shoulder.

Black satin pumps completed her look.

The fact that Tilda is in LA I’m hopeful that she may walk the red carpet at the Golden Globes.

Credit: Style.com & Getty

Fan Bingbing In Elie Saab Couture - 2013 Bazaar Stars Charity Night

Fan Bingbing In Elie Saab Couture – 2013 Bazaar Stars Charity Night

Amy Adams In Elie Saab - 2011 AFI Awards

Amy Adams In Elie Saab – 2011 AFI Awards

8 Responses to Tilda Swinton In Haider Ackermann – “I Am Love” Reception

1. sam January 14, 2011 at 17:20 #

bow down peasants, worship her….

xx.

2. Hermione Weasley January 14, 2011 at 17:27 #

I’m pretty sure she’s been confirmed as one of the presenters (: plus, “I Am Love” is nominated (and I really hope it wins!).
    She looks gorgeous <3

3. Gaber January 14, 2011 at 17:33 #

I am not liking the hair because it makes her look like a balding guy, but other than that – a fantastic look!

4. dee January 14, 2011 at 18:14 #

I love Tilda’s unconventional style. She looks great.

5. Hannah January 14, 2011 at 20:07 #

1. She looks amazing, haider ackermann is the designer for her.
    2. I hope se dyes her hair back to ginger, it looked incredible.
    3. I would LOVe to see her in that jill sander orange maxi skirt with peplum and white top combo (with a statement necklace and cocktail ring no doubt).
    urgh, one can certainly dream.

• Fashion Critic January 14, 2011 at 20:26 #

I prefer her red too.

I was wondering why he looked so different, I couldn’t put ,y finger on it lol

6. KateS January 15, 2011 at 09:23 #

So excited she’s back! Not that she can do wrong in my eyes, but in haider ackermann she’s perfection.

7. pipsqueak January 16, 2011 at 03:47 #

I wish Rosanna Arquette, who looked like a cheap, ugly lace upper shoe from Payless, hadn’t been in the picture alongside Tilda so I’d fully appreciate Tilda’s look. But YAY … Haider Ackermann!!! Thank you, Tilda, you just made my day. Finally someone did HA justice. I just love this cold-sexy – it’s hot!