Diane Kruger In Preen – “I Am Love” Reception

Diane Kruger and Joshua Jackson attended the “I Am Love” Reception hosted by Magnolia Pictures and Quentin Tarantino at Sunset Tower in West Hollywood last night.

The German actress appears to not be wearing much make-up but she still looks stunning wearing a tomato red Preen ‘Bridget’ dress from the Resort 2011 collection.

Her flirty two tone dress with a ruched wrap detailing around the bodice and shoulders has a delicately gathered pleated skirt.

The look was styled with Brian Atwood ‘Super-Charged’ ankle booties.

I always ask for kick ass heels and as always Diane delivers.

Credit: Style.com & Getty

Diane Kruger In Christopher Kane - 'The Bridge' LA Press Conference

Diane Kruger In Christopher Kane – ‘The Bridge’ LA Press Conference

Tilda Swinton In Haider Ackermann – “I Am Love” Reception

Tilda Swinton In Haider Ackermann – “I Am Love” Reception

17 Responses to Diane Kruger In Preen – “I Am Love” Reception

1. JacobGH January 14, 2011 at 16:14 #

BDOTW Please!

• Ethne Blist January 14, 2011 at 16:24 #

Diane looks stunning and this is a unique version of the Preen dress we all have seen. Plus she was creative and thought outside the box with those booties.

2. luiza January 14, 2011 at 16:33 #

OMG i love her so much… i hate this shoes with this dress BUT she still look beautiful without make up

3. Gaber January 14, 2011 at 16:38 #

While I could look past the dress and the hair, I can’t look over the shoes.
    I almost never like ankle boots because their concept doesn’t make sense – clunky boots make sense because they are a whole-lotta shoe, but if the shoes are only ankle-high, there is no reason why the should be clunky.
    And then making them stand out this much – it’s simply too much for me.

Even Pacey can’t save this look.

• Hannah January 14, 2011 at 20:14 #

I love the dress and hair, I adore that Diane is so naturally beautifu, t makes a nice, refreshing change from others. Howeverm I completely shar your thoughts on almsot all ankle boots, I get them ish for everyday life, but not for the red carpet, not for beautiful dresses (as always rare occasions do apply). That being said shoe boots are worse, when they cut one off right at the ankle, they are SO unflattering, like those ones cheryl cole wore every bloody week on 2009′s X factor.
      Not quite sure who Pacey is, but I am sure he/she didn’t save the look given the hideous shoes.

• Gaber January 15, 2011 at 00:28 #

Joshua Jackson, Diane’s boyfriend, played Pacey on Dawson’s Creek.
        And regardless of what that hunky piece of man-meat does, he’s always going to be Pacey to some of us. :p

• Hannah January 15, 2011 at 20:24 #

Oh, ok that would make sense! I adore Joshua Jackson, I am glad he will still be Pacey to some people, that’s the way it should be!

4. justine r January 14, 2011 at 16:41 #

I love it! This is one of my favourite dresses from resort 2011. I seldom say that but Diane looks better than the model!

5. Ju January 14, 2011 at 16:49 #

Two very consistent things about Diane Kruger are her flawless (and sometimes minimal) makeup and equally flawless boyfriend!
    *sigh*

6. mol January 14, 2011 at 17:11 #

This is my favorite look of the week – love everything, minimal makeup, color of the dress and the textural details of it, the shoes, the carefree easy pose – yum!

7. Estranged January 14, 2011 at 17:12 #

Love the dress, hate the shoes. I’d love some sandals instead of heavy ankle boots.

8. Charlotte January 14, 2011 at 17:33 #

Please let her be up for BDOTW! She looks amazing.. She looks even better without make up! far too lucky.

9. dee January 14, 2011 at 18:13 #

Shoes don’t go with the dress and she needs some makeup on.

• keira January 14, 2011 at 19:43 #

i agree with you
      i don’t like boots or cut-out boots with a summer dress

10. Katie January 15, 2011 at 00:22 #

Anyone else notice she’s posing exactly the same as the Preen model?

Love the dress, but she should’ve worn shoes that weren’t so heavy.

11. nicky January 15, 2011 at 03:43 #

diane looks are always so refreshing and never boring. personally hate the booties but she makes it work with such ease. she looks amazing with no makeup!

12. pipsqueak January 16, 2011 at 03:50 #

One of the hottest and most intriguing couples in my book! I love this look and in general Diane’s relaxed, effortless approach to dressing up. And Josh, love your scruffy look!