14.01.11

Bvlgari Private Event Honoring Simon Fuller And Paul Haggis

Celebrities donned their finest frocks last night in LA for the Bvlgari Private Event honoring Simon Fuller and Paul Haggis to benefit Save The Children And Artists For Peace And Justice.

All the ladies wore Bvlgari jewels and they also brightened up the red carpet wearing spring colours.

Malin Akerman opted for a bright citrus orange J. Mendel mini dress which she paired with leg lengthening nude pumps and a snake-skin clutch.

For once there is not stitch of black on Demi Moore.

She opted for a printed draped dress with nude pumps. Who said miracles never happen?

Kirsten Dunst stepped out of her comfort-zone to stand out on the red carpet wearing a violet Prada shift dress with a tie detail on the waist.

Her brightly coloured dress compensates for her unimaginative shoe choice which blends into the carpet anyway.

Milla Jovovich has been wearing a lot of loose-fitting looks lately. Is she celeb number 101 to be expecting this year?

She wore an Emilio Pucci Resort 2011 dress which she teamed with a statement necklace and a black clutch.

Paz Vega is usually the mistress of elegance on the red carpet, but on this occasion her nude Paule Ka dress washes her out.

Lisa Edelstein opted for a flapper-esqe Alberta Ferretti Fall 2010 silver beaded dress which she paired with Jimmy Choo strappy sandals and a Lauren Merkin clutch.

Olivia Wilde almost fads into the background wearing a beautiful black Michael Kors Pre-Fall 2011 long sleeved draped dress.

Nude Brian Atwood ‘Alpha’ pumps and black Jimmy Choo ‘Cecile’ clutch were added to her look.

Credit: Style.com & Fame Pictures

Tilda Swinton In Haider Ackermann – “I Am Love” Reception

Tilda Swinton In Haider Ackermann – “I Am Love” Reception

Who Was Your Best Dressed This Week?

Who Was Your Best Dressed This Week?

14 Responses to Bvlgari Private Event Honoring Simon Fuller And Paul Haggis

1. Ethne Blist January 14, 2011 at 18:08 #

Malin Akerman and Lisa Edelstein are the best dressed! Malin loves orange and looks fabulous in it and Lisa looks sexy and well put-together. Demi AGAIN ages herself by 10 years. Girlfriend, stay AWAY from black, grey,brown and white. Olivia Wilde’s looks is just plain meh. I am snoring. If Paz Vega wore maroon velvet heels the dress wouldn’t have washed her out and would have complemented her necklace. Milla Jovovich is her fierce, fearless self.

2. frommdq January 14, 2011 at 18:18 #

Loving the malin`s snake-skin clutch and lisa`s strappy sandals. But beyond these items, none of them stand out.

3. Phie January 14, 2011 at 18:22 #

Wooow Malin Akerman’s and Kirsten Dunst’s dresses are soooo beautiful :) So good looking colours..

//Phie

4. Mario January 14, 2011 at 18:25 #

Less black shoes, yay!

5. perfumeorpoison January 14, 2011 at 18:40 #

wow lisa edelstein looks bomb!

6. LizLemooooon January 14, 2011 at 19:08 #

Yeah I agree with some of the other posters. Good that not everyone’s wearing black shoes but no one stands out, it’s all very average. Nice but…meh.

7. Hannah January 14, 2011 at 20:09 #

Malin ACkermanns dress is so nice. This was a vy well dressed event! TBH no matter how many stars get pregnant this year, I am still msot looking forward ot Rachel Zoe’s and inevitably Victoria beckham’s. Maybe it is really worth it that she set up a maternity line like you suggested!

8. moja31 January 14, 2011 at 20:27 #

this is probably the best i’ve seen lisa edelstein look on a RC, she’s quite frequently a mess, but she looks lovely here. demi and olivia look lovely as well.

9. Leo January 14, 2011 at 20:30 #

I took quite a while to realize where Milla Jovovich was. She looks so different, there’s something about her face.

Where is miss Beckham? I would expect her at an event honoring Simon Fuller.

• Fashion Critic January 14, 2011 at 20:41 #

She’s back in London. David is training with a London club so the whole family has temporaily moved back to the UK.

10. asherlev1 January 14, 2011 at 20:45 #

Oh, does Paz Vega look washed out? Lol, she’s so beautiful I guess I was just focusing on her face.

Demi, Lisa and Olivia are my favorites. I don’t like how shiny Kirsten’s dress is.

11. Lils January 14, 2011 at 22:37 #

Lisa Edelstein is by far my favourite. Everything is matchy and she’s confident and sexy. I’m a bit disappointed with Kirsten Dunst’s shoe choice, her dress has a nice shape but I don’t like the colour. As to her hair: I have the feeling that I’m seeing myself when I was five!!!
    Milla looks great, I just wish we had another picture where she’s not playing with her dress.

12. Emi January 15, 2011 at 10:53 #

Olivia Wilde is pure perfection, I love everything of her look. The dress is beautiful and the shoes so cute.

13. D January 17, 2011 at 12:24 #

love what demi is wearing