Who Wore Prabal Gurung Better? Hilary Rhoda, Chanel Iman & Iman

Prabal Gurung proves that he’s still a popular designer with celebs as 3 lovely supermodels have worn this gorgeous red and black asymmetrical Fall 2010 dress on the red carpet.

Hilary Rhoda gave the dress it’s red carpet debut last year at the Met Gala in New York City which celebrated “American Woman: Fashioning A National Identity.”

She added Christian Louboutin ‘Madame Butterfly’ booties, dazzling jewels and a black clutch to her look.

Chanel Iman wore the same dress to the 2010 Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show After Party in New York City.

The skirt looks really creased and I’m not feeling her shoe choice.

Super/Uber model Iman wore the same dress on ‘The Fashion Show’ this week, which is shown on Bravo TV.

She wore her dress as the designer intended with a black waistband.

I’m having trouble deciding between Hilary and the ‘real’ Iman.

The ‘real’ Iman wins as I prefer a clear neckline with an asymmetrical dress and I love the waistband with dress.

Credit: Style.com, BravoTV & Getty

Leighton Meester In Carven - Live With Regis & Kelly

Leighton Meester In Carven – Live With Regis & Kelly

Carla Gugino In Dolce & Gabbana – “Every Day” LA Premiere

Carla Gugino In Dolce & Gabbana – “Every Day” LA Premiere

14 Responses to Who Wore Prabal Gurung Better? Hilary Rhoda, Chanel Iman & Iman

1. inessa January 13, 2011 at 10:28 #

Iman wins for me. I hate Hilary Rhoda’s jewelry.

2. june January 13, 2011 at 10:30 #

i love, love hilary’s shoe choice

• Ethne Blist January 13, 2011 at 15:11 #

Hilary Rhoda all the way! She is polished and styled beautifully!

3. nichelle January 13, 2011 at 13:59 #

i dont know who hilary rhoda is but she killed it. From head to toe the look is more luxurious on her. Maybe its the pose but Chanel Iman lacks energy and it looks like it was pulled out of a grocery bag along with the shoes. Although it is nearly impossible for Iman to look old but this dress ages her.

4. sunniee January 13, 2011 at 14:19 #

nobody…

5. Anissa January 13, 2011 at 15:07 #

I love how the belt works on the model, but on Iman it looks wrong. There’s not enough red peeking out to make it look like it belongs (and the tights really bring down the wow factor). I love how Hilary is owning the dress so I pick her!

6. dee January 13, 2011 at 17:20 #

This only looks good on the model.

7. Hannah January 13, 2011 at 18:20 #

Hilary! she looks gorgeous! I do not miss the waistbelt, especially as hilary’s dress is so well tailored that she really doesn’t need it.

8. Ling January 13, 2011 at 22:41 #

Hmm I’m pretty sure Iman has been up against Hilary in a WWIB poll before … do they have the same stylist perhaps?? Hilary wins for me here but only just, I don’t like the necklace and the make up is a little too heavy.

9. Eddie January 14, 2011 at 00:20 #

The construction of the dress keeps distracting my eye. The red should have been made on the bias, or with a heavier fabric, too flimsy.

Either way, all girls look good, but Hilary looks best.

10. mochababe73 January 14, 2011 at 01:39 #

For me, both youngsters overdid it with the necklaces.
    I voted for class, elegance, and sophistication. For me, that’s Iman hands down.
    Besides, this woman is in her 50s and looks amazing! Look at that body.

11. Layla January 14, 2011 at 23:58 #

Sonam Kapoor, Bollywood actress and daughter of Anil Kapoor of Slumdog Millionaire Fame also wore the dress:

12. Tiffany January 18, 2011 at 18:09 #

Iman!! Hands down!

13. nsoleke January 19, 2011 at 02:45 #

Iman did it for me,she nailed it with her bare neck line ąπϑ the panty-hose she wore underneath.if ù looked thoroughly,the model on the runway had her skirt abit longer than hilary’s ąπϑ it fitted well.Iman rocked it well even@her age.