Who Wore Zuhair Murad Couture Better? Kellie Pickler or Selena Gomez

Kellie Picker was the first to wear this Zuhair Murad Spring 2009 Couture dress to the CMT Music Awards back in June 2009.

The finalist on the fifth season of ‘American Idol’ wore the sexy strapless silver paillette beaded dress to dazzled the crowds whilst performing her hit single, “Best Days of Your Life”.

She complemented her mini sparkler with Christian Louboutin Differa silver sandals.

Selena Gomez wore the same dress when she performed at the Justin Timberlake & Friends Concert in Las Vegas last year.

The teen actress/singer also opted for bouncy curls and added silver pumps to her look.

I adore this look on Kellie. She has the personality to pull off this dress plus I prefer her Differa sandals so she wins for me.

Credit: ZuhairMurad.com & Getty

Rachel McAdams In Suno - "Morning Glory" London Premiere

Rachel McAdams In Suno – “Morning Glory” London Premiere

Camilla Belle & Poppy Delevigne For Alberta Ferretti: Pitti Immagine Uomo 79

Camilla Belle & Poppy Delevigne For Alberta Ferretti: Pitti Immagine Uomo 79

10 Responses to Who Wore Zuhair Murad Couture Better? Kellie Pickler or Selena Gomez

1. Jennifer L January 12, 2011 at 12:18 #

I think Skylar McKeith (Gillian’s daughter) wore this dress to the UK premiere of Morning Glory?? Weird. If it wasn’t Zuhair Murad then it was an identical copy.

2. Mia January 12, 2011 at 14:35 #

i”m so over seeing young celebs under 18 in super sexy dresses that don’t suit their age. There are so many looks that are nice and stylish and appropriate for someone like selena. why is her stylist giving her pieces like this to wear?

• Hannah January 12, 2011 at 17:35 #

She is actually 18, but I see your point. It seems a bti desperate to force Selena’s style into ‘sexy’, which I hope doesn’t happen, Taylor momsen and a variety of her ‘clothing’ choices still scorn my memory.

• Bella January 13, 2011 at 11:20 #

I would agree with you, but like Hannah said she is 18 yrs old. Also, she doesn’t dress like this on a regular basis. This is rare for her. She doing it slow and steady with some grace and without being OTT unlike most of the other girls.

3. sunniee January 12, 2011 at 17:29 #

now i really have to say that i don’t know… it is just ’cause i love them both!! <333

4. Jones19 January 12, 2011 at 20:37 #

I want Kellie’s heels.

5. molly January 13, 2011 at 03:22 #

You need personality for this one. Just kellies stage presence is enough to pull this one off.

6. Caitlin January 13, 2011 at 09:29 #

Hate the dress regardless, but honestly, Kellie = STRIPPER HEELS

7. Bella January 13, 2011 at 11:23 #

I voted Selena.
    First it is a different and more grown up look for her, but she pulls it off without being OTT.
    Kellie’s shoes make it look more fierce but i think Selena’s shoes are more flattering, elongating her legs, where as Kellie’s cut off her ankles/legs and make her look shorter. I also like Selena’s dark hair with it.

8. Samantha November 14, 2011 at 06:41 #

i want this dress!!!!!!!!!!!