Natalie Portman In Vena Cava – “No Strings Attached” LA Premiere

Impending motherhood clearly agrees with Natalie Portman because she was glowing on the red carpet last night at the “No Strings Attached” LA Premiere.

The actress wore a Vena Cava ‘Electric Dreams’ long dress from the Spring 2011 collection.

Her colour-blocked halter dress with a keyhole detail was paired with black Aldo ‘Todeschi’ heels, a simple black lacquer Tiffany bangle and a black Christian Dior bag.

Natalie’s maternity style has so far been flawless.

I can only see it getting better as we get deeper into Awards Season, but I’m not too keen on the Tiffany black silk tassel earrings with freshwater pearls which she wore with this look.

“No Strings Attached” hits cinemas January 21 in the US and February 25 in the UK.

Credit: Style.com, Fame Pictures & Getty

Jennifer Garner In Roland Mouret - 2011 National Board of Review of Motion Pictures Gala

Jennifer Garner In Roland Mouret – 2011 National Board of Review of Motion Pictures Gala

Blake Lively In Marchesa - 2011 National Board of Review of Motion Pictures Gala

Blake Lively In Marchesa – 2011 National Board of Review of Motion Pictures Gala

22 Responses to Natalie Portman In Vena Cava – “No Strings Attached” LA Premiere

1. From Russia With Love January 12, 2011 at 12:10 #

Best Dressed.

2. Jarrold January 12, 2011 at 12:46 #

OMG She looks so fresh! This is the best I have seen her look facially in a while. Being Preggo def has its body perks

3. gossip_bangkok January 12, 2011 at 13:13 #

Beautiful

4. Lee Ann January 12, 2011 at 13:20 #

Love the look-I just wish she had worn her hair up so that the earrings would have worked better

5. nicky January 12, 2011 at 13:43 #

i dont really love this look. she’s glowing and looks gorgeous as ever but this dress does not flatter her and just looks shapeless. its definitely a dress tht suits a more slender and tall person. im glad she tried something new though!

• maria January 12, 2011 at 15:31 #

i totally agree. I don’t like the shape either. Her makeup and hair is lovely though.

6. Helen January 12, 2011 at 13:55 #

This doesn’t work for me for some reason, can’t put my finger on it. She does look radiant though!

7. Lils January 12, 2011 at 14:23 #

One word: Stunning!

8. Ethne Blist January 12, 2011 at 14:32 #

Totally NOT digging this look. It is boring. The dress does nothing for her and is ugly. It looks cheap and not premier worthy.

9. Tahj January 12, 2011 at 14:34 #

I like her other dress better where she had the hair up. It was a cleaner look.

10. Emmeline January 12, 2011 at 15:08 #

I’ve been pretty ‘meh’ on her maternity style so far. All three dresses we’ve seen her in just hung off of her like a potato sack, as though she’s still trying to hide the pregnancy. I’ve got my fingers crossed that she’ll step it up on Sunday. I’d love to see something more fitted that accentuates her new curves.

11. niya January 12, 2011 at 16:01 #

yes she’s definately glowing – random thought: is it just me or does she look kinda like rachel weisz in that last shot?

12. justme January 12, 2011 at 16:12 #

I wish her hair was up but other than that, she looks nice.

13. asherlev1 January 12, 2011 at 17:18 #

I love her hair here! Whatever her stylist did, she should keep it that way.

14. Hannah January 12, 2011 at 17:30 #

Gorgeous. I love this dress, and although Natalie doesn;t have the height to pull it off, I still love it on her. I am not the hugst fan of hte earrings, but I get that she was going for a clean north african kind of feel, to complement the style of the dress. I cannot wait for awarsd season antalie. I so hope she wears at least one marchesa, one rodarte and definitely one dior. One can dream.

15. Lukkiee January 12, 2011 at 17:32 #

Flawless! Im excited to see her at the golden globes and critics choice awards this weekend! But I kinda wish that she would have added a orange coral bracelet or something to compliment the orange in the dress. But she still is stunning and effortless! BDOTW!

16. Alina January 12, 2011 at 17:41 #

This is the best I’ve seen her face look in a long time. She’s simply glowing.

The look is beautiful but it doesn’t wow me.

17. KateS January 13, 2011 at 01:13 #

Her hair is so pretty that I can understand why she’d leave it down, but I think she needed to put it up for this dress – it would have added much-needed height and better displayed the detailing at the neckline.

Similarly, her face is ravishing at the moment, but I’m not sure about that lipstick with that dress.

18. mochababe73 January 13, 2011 at 02:08 #

I love the dress on her, and I don’t usually like anything that she wears.
    I agree about the tassel earrings, but they may have worked better if her hair was up.

19. pipsqueak January 13, 2011 at 02:20 #

Love the look – so elegant and chic! But this movie … oh Nat, why oh why did you make the movie? For the paycheck? Was Jennifer Aniston or Katherine Heigl not available then to be cast in this movie?

• Fashion Critic January 13, 2011 at 07:15 #

I too am surprised she is doing this type of movie

20. Jen January 15, 2011 at 02:16 #

Have you seen her shoes, though? This wouldn’t be the first time Natalie has worn seriously grandma shoes.