Minnie Driver In Dolce & Gabbana – “Barney’s Version” New York Premiere

Minnie Driver lived up to her name at the “Barney’s Version” New York Premiere, by wearing a mini version of this Dolce & Gabbana Fall 2010 dress.

The mustard floral print dress has been not only shortened from the runway, but it’s also strapless.

Her sexy look was teamed with a Bottega Veneta knot satin intrecciato clutch and simple black pumps to ensure the focus was only on her dress.

Do you prefer Minnie’s modified version?

Credit: Style.com & Getty

19 thoughts on “Minnie Driver In Dolce & Gabbana – “Barney’s Version” New York Premiere

1. Lee Ann

If I was Dolce and/or Gabbana I would be horrified-she turned a nice dress into a nothing special cheap outfit

2. Hannah

I don’t mean to sound harsh but it seems a bit desperate with all the modifications, longer and strapless would have looked best. She also loosk really uncomfortable, and the styling is pretty boring.

3. Ethne Blist

I LOVE the strapless version. It makes the dress look different than all the other Dolce & Gabbana dresses. She looks fabulous and sexy. The shorter version is better!

4. Matt

I think Minnie looks hot. She turned a dress that would have looked frumpy and unflattering on her to something more exciting and daring. I love Minnie’s version over the runway version. The black pumps are a little eh but like FC said, she wanted to make the dress the focus point, and with her body, she did exactly that.

5. Lukkiee

Yay! I love this look she adds great sex appeal to it, and the color is great with her skin tone! She is definately living up to her name and being “Best Supporting Actress” of 2010! I would say BDOTW?!?

6. Emi

I prefer the strapless version of the dress but it’s too short. I would have kept the runway shoes, but we all know american women are obsessed by black pumps.