12.01.11

2011 Fox All-Star Party

Many stars from ‘Glee’ took to the red carpet at the 2011 Fox All-Star Party at Villa Sorriso in Pasadena, CA last night.

Jayma Mays looked stunning wearing in a hot pink Romona Keveza dress.

Her plunging dress is breath-taking, but she lets herself down with uninspiring footwear which do not complement her dress.

Dianna Agron usually goes for sugary sweet dresses, but on this occasion she wore a simple black Prada dress teamed with a red ribbon belt.

Emily Deschanel was my favourite at this event.

She had movie star presence on the red carpet wearing a BCBG Max Azria dress with asymmetrical lines and lace details.

I also loved her textured clutch and steel cap pumps.

She’s a worthy BDOTW contender don’t you think?

Jenna Ushkowitz opted for a simple grey dress but added a cream Judith Leiber ‘Traviata’ clutch and tan pumps to her look in an attempt to make her look more interesting.

Naya Rivera wore a really interesting Christoforos Kotentos dress, but I wish she wore some interesting strappy sandals instead of red pumps.

Loree Rodkin jewels completed her look.

I’m not fond of Jessalyn Gilsig Capretta LBD. Something about the v-mesh cut-out screams ‘attention seeker.’

This is not an elegant look, which is a shame because I love her Brian Atwood ‘Demi’ leopard python heels.

Credit: Getty

In Rihanna's Closet - R13 Denim Leather Chap Jeans

In Rihanna’s Closet – R13 Denim Leather Chap Jeans

In Rachel Bilson's Closet - Topshop Cape, Chloe Aurore Duffle Bag & Paige Denim Jeans

In Rachel Bilson’s Closet – Topshop Cape, Chloe Aurore Duffle Bag & Paige Denim Jeans

24 Responses to 2011 Fox All-Star Party

1. Jones19 January 12, 2011 at 20:21 #

Wow Jayma Mays has never looked hotter. Vavavavoom. I’m loving her and Emily’s looks, my favorite is Jayma though. I think the shoes are fine.

2. Marvel January 12, 2011 at 20:24 #

This is a long one:
    Dianna is wearing Prada (according to JJ)http://justjared.buzznet.com/2011/01/12/dianna-agron-fox-all-stars-party-in-prada/

Jayma is wearing Jimmy Choo Viola Sandals
    Jessalyn’s shoes are by Brian Atwood. Theyre called Brian Atwood Demi Leopard Python Pumps.

My Fav is Emily. Its been a while since we saw her and she still looks amazing. I am not at all suprised at Jessalyn’s attempt to steal the show. She is hardly in Glee yet she turns up at nearly every bloody event. I sense a older, blonder Camilla Belle

• Fashion Critic January 12, 2011 at 20:32 #

3. mm January 12, 2011 at 20:47 #

i agree that Emily Deschanel for BDOTW. I love that the dress is belted.

4. noo January 12, 2011 at 20:52 #

Emily is amaaaaaaaaaaziiiiiiiing :D she is rocking that dress and her hair and makeup are beautiful, definite bdotw

• Linda January 12, 2011 at 21:03 #

agreed.

• Klara January 13, 2011 at 12:21 #

for me too :)

5. G January 12, 2011 at 21:05 #

I actually prefer Jayma to Emily, even with the shoes. Though that might just be because I don’t really like Emily’s dress itself, or find it particularly flattering. From the neck up I think she looks amazing!

6. Renske January 12, 2011 at 21:19 #

Emily for BDOTW is fine by me!

7. Belisa January 12, 2011 at 21:53 #

where’s lea michele?

8. mol January 12, 2011 at 22:19 #

Diffent shoes and Jayma would have been my favorite by a long shot. But I can’t get past how bad the shoes are and so Diane Aragon is my first choice – she represents her personality faultlessly in her Prada dress with the red bow belt. I love Emily, but not in this dress.

9. Ella January 12, 2011 at 22:56 #

I love Emily’s dress!! It is great to see her hair also look better than it does on the show ;-)

And Dianna always look good to me.

However, Emily for BDOTW!

10. Hannah January 12, 2011 at 23:03 #

EMily is easily the best dressed. Although clothes are the most important thing in a red carpet outfit (along with hair and makeup), I am ALL abotu presence. That is the realy thing all the others are lacking. Jenna and Jessalynne’s outfit makes me want to cry, especially the mesh. Soho comes to mind…..

11. Rachel Alison January 12, 2011 at 23:49 #

Emily Deschanel looks stunning. We may only be in the second week of 2011, but I think this will still stand as a favourite at the end of the year. Flawless

12. robbie January 13, 2011 at 00:50 #

firstly since when have JC done the “lance” sandal with a mesh panel? why would she ruin lovely shoes by adding a bit of mesh silly jayma!

dont really like any of the looks in all honestly. but dianna is probably best out of this bunch even with the blah shoes!

13. Amber January 13, 2011 at 01:18 #

Ugh, I think Emily is by far the worst dressed of the lot!

14. Clover January 13, 2011 at 04:05 #

Hey FC I think you mean “sugary” sweet, not “surgery” sweet. Not many surgeries that I know of could be termed sweet ;-)

• Fashion Critic January 13, 2011 at 07:11 #

Oops… Thanks

• Clover January 13, 2011 at 23:02 #

Got your back.

15. asherlev1 January 13, 2011 at 06:16 #

Emily Deschanel looks super gorgeous! Definitely worthy of BDOTW.

I liked that Dianna Agron switched it up a bit – she looks really nice. I think Naya looked good too.

16. Mary January 13, 2011 at 10:17 #

Emily is the best for me. Her dress is beautiful but what I love the most about her is the hair.

Irrelevant: I know it is kind of oof-topic, but I would really like to know what do you think about Christoforos Kotentos…

• Fashion Critic January 13, 2011 at 11:46 #

Interesting and unique

17. Mariia January 13, 2011 at 10:26 #

I really don’t like Emily’s dress, I think it’s horrible! It looks like something made out of curtain. She could do so much better. My firts choice is definately Jayma Mays, she looks so radiant and beautiful in that gorgeus dress!

18. dee January 13, 2011 at 17:24 #

I’m not really loving any of the looks. Jayma and Dianna look nice but that’s about it.