Rosamund Pike In Christopher Kane – “Barney’s Version” New York Premiere

British actress Rosamund Pike dazzled on the red carpet at the “Barney’s Version” New York Premiere last night.

She looked sexy wearing a Christopher Kane galaxy print dress from the Resort 2011 collection.

The edgy silk empire line dress with a black leather yoke was toned down with black tights and black pumps.

Wavy blonde locks, a large spike ring and an Alexander McQueen python skull clutch completed her look.

Surprisingly I don’t mind the tights on this occasion.

Credit: Style.com & Getty

Jessica Chastain In Nonoo - Out In Ischia

Jessica Chastain In Nonoo – Out In Ischia

Michelle Williams In Nina Ricci & Wren - 2011 New York Film Critics Circle Awards

Michelle Williams In Nina Ricci & Wren – 2011 New York Film Critics Circle Awards

14 Responses to Rosamund Pike In Christopher Kane – “Barney’s Version” New York Premiere

1. Nadia January 11, 2011 at 17:06 #

I Agree FC i didnt really notice the tights at first i was just like okay nice i guess till i saw your comment usually i dont like tights! kinda weird. ! :D

2. Hannah January 11, 2011 at 17:08 #

it’s always great to see Rosamund on the red carpet, wearing higher less predictable fashion with confidence. I reall lovethe galaxy print (as much aws I lovethe nuclear bomb print on th runway version). That clutch is a fabulous addition!

3. justme January 11, 2011 at 17:37 #

She looks lovely. I don’t mind the tights either. She already went sleeveless, let her keep the tights, it’s cold outside lol.

4. Jones19 January 11, 2011 at 17:40 #

This dress is very McQueen like, I like it. She styled it okay, nothing special.

5. dee January 11, 2011 at 17:48 #

She looks awesome.

• Ethne Blist January 11, 2011 at 17:57 #

With a sweet face and a name like Rosemund, I would think she would be wearing sweet and prim dresses, but Rosemund Pike likes upbeat designers like Mary Katranzou and Christopher Kane. She is rocking it. And even I don’t mind the tights- because it keeps the focus on the dress.

6. Lils January 11, 2011 at 18:42 #

i love it! She’s edgy and confident. The tights don’t bother me at all. BDOTW

7. Maggy January 11, 2011 at 18:55 #

OMG BDOTW please. Gorgeous dress, and the tights just add to the galaxy look!

8. Lee Ann January 11, 2011 at 19:19 #

I love this collection and she is pretty -but somehow she in this dress does not work for me – i think she isvtoo Barbieshe pretty for it. I liked Carey in the longer version and would like to see VB in it.

9. nicknick January 11, 2011 at 22:03 #

I think she looks fantastic, its nice to see her in more edgy designers, and that she is supporting younger fresh designers like christopher kane. Go Rosamund!

10. mochababe73 January 11, 2011 at 23:39 #

I really love this dress on her. I have nothing bad to say.

11. Juliana January 11, 2011 at 23:51 #

It think the tights here accentuate the print of the dress.

What I love most is her attitude.

12. advo January 12, 2011 at 02:11 #

Love everything! I think the tights were perfectly accessorised to highlight the dress. And she’s just SO beautiful!

13. Pati January 12, 2011 at 11:26 #

Beause the dress is more fitted than the runway version, it lost a lot of its edginess.. Rosemund´s wavy blond hair and sweet little gold clutch doesn´t help the edgy look either… In this company the dress became just another short body-fitting dress we´ve seen millions of times… I wish she had at least worn those beautiful runway shoes….