11.01.11 Premiere

Rachel McAdams In Suno – “Morning Glory” London Premiere

Rachel McAdams was back on the red carpet tonight where she joined by co-star Harrison Ford for the London Premiere of their new movie, “Morning Glory” at the Empire in Leicester Square.

The Canadian actress channeled her inner sex kitten wearing a daring Suno Spring 2011 dress.

I’ve been out 3 times today and each time I added an extra layer, so I admire Rachel for braving our cold winter wearing this cute dress.

Her plunging textured dress was paired with purple Charlotte Olympia pumps and a gold Pippa Small ring.

I love that she’s giving us a variety of looks on this promotional tour and I’m loving her barbarella ‘do.

Credit: Getty

Alessandra Ambrosio In Alberta Ferretti - 'La Rancon De La Gloire' Premiere

Alessandra Ambrosio In Alberta Ferretti – ‘La Rancon De La Gloire’ Premiere

Natalie Portman In Vena Cava - "No Strings Attached" LA Premiere

Natalie Portman In Vena Cava – “No Strings Attached” LA Premiere

31 Responses to Rachel McAdams In Suno – “Morning Glory” London Premiere

1. Ethne Blist January 11, 2011 at 21:29 #

I am in LOVE with this look. BDOTW worthy! I love how she matched her gorgeous pumps to the bits of purple in her dress!

2. noo January 11, 2011 at 21:44 #

Loooooooooooove iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit :D this could be an honourable mention on my bdoty list, and definitely my bdotw :D

3. Lara January 11, 2011 at 21:51 #

for some strange reason, I love and hate this look at the same time

• Gigi January 12, 2011 at 01:54 #

I have seen photos on other sites, and I don’t care for the look… altho she definitely looks innocent sexy vs nasty sexy (a la Kardashians), the other photos just look like something is missing.

But what a shock … to go from Michelle W to this .. two different worlds.

4. nissi January 11, 2011 at 21:51 #

I love the dress….looks good on her…

however, if you look at other pictures you will realise that she is wearing YELLOW make up? not really fond of it…

5. Suz January 11, 2011 at 21:55 #

I like Rachel McAdams, but I’m not into this. I saw a couple of side shots, and it looks like she’s wearing overalls without anything underneath. Those strips of fabric on the top do nothing for her. Especially from the side.

• Shaina January 12, 2011 at 03:28 #

That’s what I was thinking. It looks like she’s one step away from a wardrobe malfunction. Nonetheless, I do love the dress. Maybe she could have modified it.

6. Mahima January 11, 2011 at 22:01 #

maybe its just the lighting but navy pumps would have maybe coordinated better, but then again it would have been a little matchy.
    either way she looks great.

• Jones19 January 12, 2011 at 00:22 #

Navy? They’re purple.

• Mahima January 12, 2011 at 12:38 #

no you misunderstood me.
        yes i know their purple but i would have preferred navy pumps to better match the dress.

• Jones19 January 12, 2011 at 14:41 #

Oh okay, thought you mean’t she was wearing navy :D

7. Hannah January 11, 2011 at 22:13 #

I adore this look, despit eht bad angle of the dress and unfortunate shadow on her shoes, she still looks gorgeous. I love the hair, the dress and the sligthly unexpected btu still complementary shoes. A ring and necklace, or any jewellery at all would have completed this look.

8. Giuseppi Giraffe January 11, 2011 at 22:23 #

I love that hair

9. nichelle January 11, 2011 at 22:31 #

she is adorable and can do no wrong in my eyes. i fell in love with her after the move “The Notebook”. The plunging neckline could look very naked on someone else but she makes it look sexy and not vulgar. High five to her stylist…great look

• mol January 11, 2011 at 23:42 #

I agree – fresh, sexy, cute and definitely not vulgar; BDOTW contender for me.

10. Dana January 11, 2011 at 22:34 #

I second the BDOTW nomination for sure! I also love and admire her versatility. She is for sure one of my favorite people to see on the red carpet. Also, did anyone notice how she always has a smile on? So refreshing!

On a side note, thanks for all your recent updating FC!

• Fashion Critic January 11, 2011 at 22:39 #

you are very welcome x

11. dee January 11, 2011 at 22:36 #

I like everything about this look except for the shoes. The style of the shoes doesn’t seem to go with the dress.

12. mochababe73 January 11, 2011 at 23:30 #

Okay, so I ddin’t read everyone’s comments, but I think that she looks great. I like her choice of footwear. However, I am not liking the dress for this season. Isn’t it cold in London at this time of the year? I mean, it was 36 degrees this morning in TX!
    She just looks cold.

13. Jennifer L January 11, 2011 at 23:46 #

Love it. She picked two unique, eye-catching and well-designed pieces (the dress and shoes), giving us a hat-trick of print, colour and shape. Her hair is stunning, the Bardot style really suits her. We’v got sexy, cute and quirky via the yellow eyeshadow all in one here. And she loves her entire look, which is the best thing. Definitely BDOTW worthy.

14. Jones19 January 12, 2011 at 00:22 #

BAM! Girl looks stunning. Rachel, j’adore.

15. Tahj January 12, 2011 at 02:04 #

lol. The film was a huge flop so now the studios just want to send their youngest star (who was in a film with the likes of Harrison Ford and Diane Keaton!) to show up on red carpets in show off her outfits. Too many of these starlets are expected to be fashion models these days and they think that’s how you sell movies. Amy Adams even said that she didn’t expect the industry would expect her to be like a model.

16. Leo January 12, 2011 at 02:09 #

Love love love love the dress for her, her hair is amazing, she is super sexy there. Not crazy about the shoes, love them but not with this dress for some reason. Do I hear BDOTW?

17. Gamine January 12, 2011 at 03:48 #

No, just no. She DID forget to put a shirt under this “overalls” type dress. She is such a beautiful and talented actress, no need for her to resort to half-naked outfits to create a buzz..

18. Emi January 12, 2011 at 08:38 #

I like this look from head to toe, but I think she could “save” it for warmer days… I don’t like Spring looks when it’s freezing cold.

19. asherlev1 January 12, 2011 at 10:42 #

I agree, it does feel like she should have put on a shirt underneath her dress.

20. Marvel January 12, 2011 at 11:33 #

I dont love it. I LOVE her but not her in it

21. molly January 12, 2011 at 12:50 #

The runway styling and the structure of the “dress” itself make it clear it’s meant to be worn with some type of shirt. I just can’t get past that. The satin pumps suggest a relatively formal look – so I imagine she’s using them to try to convert the “overalls” (love that, Gamine, it’s exactly what this is) into a gown. But it’s not working for me, not at all.

• Gaber January 12, 2011 at 13:48 #

You thief!
      You stole the words right out of my mouth!
      :p

Signing this comment.

22. gossip_bangkok January 12, 2011 at 13:14 #

I love!

23. Gigi January 12, 2011 at 16:11 #

Here is the ultimate take on this look. I couldn’t agree more!