Jennifer Lopez In Hervé Léger by Max Azria – “The Tonight Show With Jay Leno”

As you know Jennifer Lopez is the newest ‘America Idol’ judge alongside fellow new judge Steven Tyler.

They appeared on “The Tonight Show With Jay Leno” with long-stand judge Randy Jackson and AI host Ryan Seacrest last night.

The group spoke about how much fun they are having and what great chemistry they have on set.

Jennifer looked radiant wearing a Hervé Léger by Max Azria Resort 2011 dress.

Many of us have long grown tired of the bandage dress, but for some reason I fall in love with the dresses again every time I see them on JLo.

She has the right divalious attitude to pull them off.

Her nude dress with cut-out details and fringing from the hips was paired with nude Louboutin’s.

‘American Idol’ begins its’ tenth season January 19 at 8/7c.

Credit: Style.com & NBCUPHOTOBANK/Rex Features

Leighton Meester For Missoni Spring 2011

Leighton Meester For Missoni Spring 2011

In Rosamund Pike’s Closet – Christopher Kane Galaxy Print Dress

In Rosamund Pike’s Closet – Christopher Kane Galaxy Print Dress

18 Responses to Jennifer Lopez In Hervé Léger by Max Azria – “The Tonight Show With Jay Leno”

1. jadel January 11, 2011 at 16:10 #

stunning, i saw up close photos of the make up and face and it’s pure loveliness, i don’t even care about idol but i will watch weekly just to see what she’s wearing, make up and hair lol

• Fashion Critic January 11, 2011 at 16:32 #

Me too. So tired of these singing competition now.

The only thing that gets me through is the fashion.

Jeninifer is going to bring it this season.

Can’t wait

• jadel January 11, 2011 at 16:41 #

okkkkkkkkkkkkkk..i have seen a few previews of idol, and jennifer is bringing the drama with the clothes/make up and hair, she’s turning idol into her own fashion runway show, love it and that’s what will make me watch idol, can’t wait.

• Elaine January 11, 2011 at 19:45 #

Oh my god, can’t believe I didn’t know this sooner about her being a judge on American idol – can’t wait to see the style every week. She looks sensational – you can’t knock a herve leger when it’s worn well

• Pati January 12, 2011 at 11:31 #

Same here! Her make up is always PERFECT!!!! Not to mention clothes and footwear… She knows exactly what works best for her :)

2. asherlev1 January 11, 2011 at 16:17 #

I love this colour against her skin.

3. Joy January 11, 2011 at 16:17 #

I couldn’t agree more! So tired of the bandage dress on every hollywood starlet but it never feels old seeing a Harve Leger on JLO. She is so divalicious! She is my hero!

4. Laura January 11, 2011 at 16:22 #

You’re right about JLo being able to work bandage dresses in a way not many can, but I also like that this isn’t the stereotypical bandage dress that’s the uniform of Victoria’s Secret models. It’s different, and I like it.

5. Juliana January 11, 2011 at 16:32 #

She always has this healthy glow that I miss from a lot of stars these days. She’s proud of her curves and makes sure people see them as they are, instead of trying to cover them or lose a lot of weight trying to get rid of them.

Love her to bits, even though the hair is not really working for me here.

6. Lisa January 11, 2011 at 16:52 #

Why do these designers let their clothes go out on models who are totally wrong for them. JLO should be walking the catwalk for Leger. Bandage dresses need some junk in the trunk! ;)

7. molly January 11, 2011 at 17:07 #

She looks divine. Flawless. But I’m growing tired of seeing her in these neutral colors all the time. Granted, they work beautifully for her, but I’m losing the wow factor they should have.

8. Jones19 January 11, 2011 at 17:42 #

Her curves make the bandage dresses interesting again. I gotta say I am loving her make up here.

9. Shaina January 11, 2011 at 18:16 #

She looks so amazing in this dress. I don’t think anyone does bandage dresses like JLO.

10. karen January 11, 2011 at 19:58 #

I agree I’m bored with the Leger dresses too but wow Jennifer looks great in them. They never look boring on JLo.

11. Janard Williams @fashionsflyest January 11, 2011 at 20:10 #

Steven is wearing women’s spring 10 Givenchy btw
    :)))

12. LL January 11, 2011 at 20:43 #

Personally, I’m not over the bandage dresses. I still lust after them every season and attempt to wrangle some money to get one at the end of the season sale. Sigh. I will never look as ridiculously great in them as JLo, but I can try. She is always radiant. Have to give her props for always knowing how to work her own fashion sense. She is one of a kind.

13. mochababe73 January 11, 2011 at 23:43 #

I have not American Idol since Taylor (ie. Michael Bolton wannabe) won. However, I fully intend to watch American Idol because of Jennifer and Steven.
    I don’t like the dress. Jennifer looks amazing as usual, but I just don’t like the dress at all.

14. Rebel January 12, 2011 at 02:08 #