10.01.11

Victoria Beckham Is Pregnant With Her 4th Child

If you read the ridiculous made up stories fabricated by Grazia, Heat or the Daily Mail not only will you believe that Brangelina are breaking up every week, but you will have also read that Victoria Beckham has been pregnant at least once month for the past 5 years.

Well that day many of us have been waiting for has finally arrived, because on Sunday evening David and Victoria Beckham announced that they are expecting their 4th child this year.

The couple have often said that they would love to add a girl to their family.

From now on the world is going to be on maternity style watch.

What will the woman who lives in pencil dresses wear? Will she design a maternity line?

During her first pregnancy Victoria was all about showing off the baby bump.

In 2004 during her third pregnancy Victoria’s style was more demure by wearing a lot of poncho’s and you will note the rare gorgeous smile in the picture above.

Congrats to the Beckham family.

Credit: PacificCoastNews

Who Wore Winter Kate Better? Nicole Richie or Ellen Pompeo

Who Wore Winter Kate Better? Nicole Richie or Ellen Pompeo

Natalie Portman In Vionnet – 2011 Palm Springs International Film Festival Awards Gala

29 Responses to Victoria Beckham Is Pregnant With Her 4th Child

1. alannah January 10, 2011 at 10:36 #

im so ridiculously excited!
    & also excited to see her maternity style. shes gone through a style evolution through the last couple of years so it will be interesting to see this.
    & what she wears to will & kates wedding if she goes!!

2. Dorian Gray January 10, 2011 at 11:08 #

What a wonderful way to start the year!
    Hope for a baby girl :-)

3. seggie January 10, 2011 at 11:11 #

So happy for them and I do hope it will be a little girl just so we can all watch how Posh will style her!
    They are a great family and the kids always look happy and loved. Congrats!! Can’t wait to see what she’s going to wear

4. Coco's Tea Party January 10, 2011 at 11:23 #

Haha I TOTALLY forgot about her last pregnancy and the constant poncho wearing. This pic has made me smile. I wonder if she’ll do that again this time?

• Fashion Critic January 10, 2011 at 11:58 #

I hope so

5. lilflowa January 10, 2011 at 11:24 #

So so sooooo HAPPY for her! Huge congratulations!

Hoping for a girl bt doesn’t matter as long as the baby is healthy!

Maternity watch I can’t wait!!!

6. nissi January 10, 2011 at 11:45 #

I am also really excited to see what victoria will be pulling off..

FC i thought the same about adopting me… :) lol

all the best to both of them and lets hope for a girl…

7. Louisa January 10, 2011 at 11:49 #

Perhaps a reinstatement of the Victoria Beckham Blog is on the cards, FC! (fingers crossed!)

8. GirlOne January 10, 2011 at 11:49 #

I, too, am excited (even though I don’t know the Beckhams, obviously).
    Victoria always looks so pretty when she’s pregnant – not only because she has some meat on her bones but she also has a beautiful pregnancy glow!

9. Marvel January 10, 2011 at 11:59 #

Hopefully this will make her smile more often.
    I do wish they get a girl though.

10. Courteney January 10, 2011 at 12:23 #

So excited for the Beckhams! Can’t wait to see her fashions as she dresses for her bump! Would love for her to have a baby girl! I hope she is invited to the Prince Williiam and Kate Middleton’s wedding!

11. Lara January 10, 2011 at 13:01 #

Great news. Hope it will be girl, like Victoria wanted

12. Vicky January 10, 2011 at 13:51 #

I can’t believe how giddy and happy this news has made me! It’s not like I know the Beckham’s but I’m really happy for them! ;-)
    It would be fun if they’d finally got a girl but whatever the sex I’m just hoping it’s a healthy baby.
    Congrats to the family!

13. Mille January 10, 2011 at 16:55 #

She looks a lot prettier when smile. I always get a bit robotic vibe from her, bet when she smiles she looks so alive. I wonder why she do it so rarely.
    An it would be very interesting to see what would where little Becham girl :)

14. mikeijames January 10, 2011 at 16:57 #

i wonder if we’ll suddenly see voluminous looks for her fall/winter collection :) i’m so happy for her family. also, will she construct another chapel for the christening?! lol

15. Elena January 10, 2011 at 17:27 #

I am so so happy. When I read the news this norming in the newspaper I became I child…. I really can’t wait to see her pregant again!!

16. Jones19 January 10, 2011 at 17:54 #

I can’t wait to see what she wears either, so happy for them :)

17. Hannah January 10, 2011 at 18:24 #

I found out yesterday and I am SO excited!!!! I hope they get a girll, but a boy would be lovely aswell, I wouldn’t be surprised if she just gets her own dresses tailored to fit her, and several of her looks from ss2011 were quite flowy (intentionally?!). oh i cannot wait!

18. Emma January 10, 2011 at 19:36 #

This news makes me incredibly happy and excited, which is so ridiculous because I don’t know them and I have my own son to be happy about, but still I am thrilled ! I wish all the best to this wonderful family, and I hope this will make you start a new Victoria Beckham blog FC !

19. Charlotte January 10, 2011 at 21:32 #

ALSO Marion Cotillard is pregnant! :O :O I am so excited for this year of maternity beauty! I think at the end of the year when FC is rewarding the fashion awards, she should have one for “best maternity style.” it’ll be a tough one but i think victoria will reign supreme!
    xx

• Fashion Critic January 10, 2011 at 22:03 #

Yes I can bring back that award.

Not much maternity style in 2010

• Tania January 10, 2011 at 23:53 #

Rachel Zoe is pregnant also so it will be good if you bring back that award. I have a feeling Victoria will be number 1.

• Fashion Critic January 11, 2011 at 09:54 #

I agree…but Zoe will give her a run for her money

20. Sydne January 10, 2011 at 21:45 #

Great find of old pics! I forgot about how she looked when she was pregnant. I can’t wait to see what she wears.. and I know you’ll make sure to have the best coverage :) I feel like she’s going to be extra stylish this time around.

• Fashion Critic January 10, 2011 at 22:02 #

Thanks

I’m going to be cyber stalking her every move :)

21. karen January 10, 2011 at 22:18 #

Love the Beckhams so I’m really happy for them. Hope she gets the girl she’s always wanted because someone needs to inherit her closet and jewelry case!

22. karen January 10, 2011 at 22:19 #

guess she won’t be wearing much from her Spring 2011 dresses as I was hoping to see them on her.

23. Mary January 11, 2011 at 00:33 #

“I hope they get their wish otherwise I’m going to insist that the Beckhams adopt me so can inherit her Hermes collection.” I laughed so hard when I read this. I’m so happy for the Beckhams. It would be really sweet if they had a girl, though I’m sure a baby boy would be just as darling.

24. Elena January 11, 2011 at 09:43 #

and now…….. MArion Cotillard!! Wouaaaa isn’t amazing? it’s going to be a very very exciting year!! can’t wait
    Thank you for all your job FC.. you defenetly are the best!!