Rachel McAdams In Michael Kors – “Morning Glory” Berlin Premiere

Rachel McAdams took to the red carpet in Germany last night with co-star Harrison Ford, for the Berlin Premiere of their new movie, “Morning Glory.”

Rachel looked radiant wearing a Michael Kors Pre-Fall 2011 gown.

The red halter gown has a black leather trim neckline and black leather criss-cross belt.

This wrap around belt detail reminds me of the Michael Kors gown Jennifer Lopez wore to the 2004 Golden Globes.

As much as I love the red hot gown on her, I’m not loving her hair style as it doesn’t feel as elegant as the rest of her look.

Rachel added Giles & Brother silver hooped earrings with matching Giles & Brother bracelets and a ravishing red lip shade to complement her gown.

Credit: Style.com & Getty

New On Net-A-Porter.com Today

New On Net-A-Porter.com Today

Amy Ryan In Bill Blass – 2011 Palm Springs Film Festival Awards Gala

Amy Ryan In Bill Blass – 2011 Palm Springs Film Festival Awards Gala

29 Responses to Rachel McAdams In Michael Kors – “Morning Glory” Berlin Premiere

1. Tania (itsnishy) January 10, 2011 at 14:08 #

I agree! The colour is so beautiful and suits her.
    But I really love her hair colour :)

2. Elise January 10, 2011 at 14:18 #

I love everything about this look, the color and the belt look amazing !
    She is perfect in that dress

3. msd January 10, 2011 at 14:28 #

The dress is a gorgeous colour but the hair style is all wrong. I held my thumb over her fussy, messy bun to cover it up and she looks a lot better! And while I love jewellery in general I don’t think the earrings were necessary here.

• Lils January 10, 2011 at 15:18 #

exactly my opinion!

4. Lexa January 10, 2011 at 14:30 #

She is a knockout in this dress :) I like everything in this look incl. the hairstyle :)

5. Marvel January 10, 2011 at 14:34 #

I LOVE this look from her. *sigh* could she be any more gorgeous?

6. Vidhya Venkat January 10, 2011 at 14:40 #

Such an awesome look.. BDOTW??? and ur right… the belt is so similar to the J Lo one

7. Alina January 10, 2011 at 14:47 #

Love the dress and her confidence while posing but I really dislike the hair and make-up.

8. Fiona January 10, 2011 at 15:00 #

Love the dress – hate the hair. It is so 1987 prom/bridesmaid. A sleek updo, or anything really, other than the big side-sweep fringe and messy curls on top, she ruins the look for m.

• Rachel January 10, 2011 at 15:29 #

I agree! The hairstyle is so 90’s. But the dress looks better on her than on the model.

• Naomi January 10, 2011 at 15:57 #

I agree – I think she looks amazing in the dress, but when I saw the hair all I could think was ‘PROM HAIR, noooo!!!’

• smolls January 10, 2011 at 21:21 #

I couldn’t agree more — those were my thoughts exactly! Such a shame…the dress is fabulous!

9. Leti January 10, 2011 at 15:03 #

This is a great look for her. I love the pop of the her red lips, but I completely agree that the hair doesn’t suit the dress.

10. Laura January 10, 2011 at 15:07 #

The hair makes it OTT, kinda the same feel of the Erdem Lea Michele wore a while ago that was way OTT. I wish it would’ve been lower on her head. That would’ve made things better.

11. alex January 10, 2011 at 15:19 #

agree with everyone else, the hair is ruining this look from being amazing.

is this the same dress that carey mulligan wore to the never let me go premiere?

12. luiza January 10, 2011 at 15:43 #

i can’t see any problem with her hair. it’s everything perfect to me

13. Ethne Blist January 10, 2011 at 16:16 #

Not digging the trashy hair and hooped earrings at all.

14. Ala January 10, 2011 at 16:19 #

I love this dress on Rachel, but it kind of reminds me of the VB dress worn by Jennifer Nettles: http://www.redcarpet-fashionawards.com/2010/02/01/runway-to-2010-grammy-awards-jennifer-nettles-in-victoria-beckham/

15. Carolina January 10, 2011 at 16:23 #

Love it! She looks gorgeous. Even the hair doesn’t bother me. BDOTW.

16. mol January 10, 2011 at 16:26 #

I’m with everyone that doesn’t like her hairstyle, but wow on the rest – the color of the dress with her hair color and skin tone is amazing…

17. Jones19 January 10, 2011 at 17:49 #

What a knockout! I actually love the hair but hate the red lip, if she had gone for a more natural lip she could have looked a lot more youthful.

18. Gaber January 10, 2011 at 18:01 #

I seriously dislike the silhouette of this dress.
    And the make-up and the hair sure aren’t helping.

I completely dislike this look.

19. Hannah January 10, 2011 at 18:10 #

Firs off am not the biggest fan of taht colour on someone so pale, but I think she eaily could have pulled it off, had she opted out of souhern pageantry mum hair and makeup. The earrings add ot the tackiness, maybe ne of the ultimate ways t kill a dress. Watch out Crine, Rachael is hot on your tail of clothes killing.

20. X. Crespo January 10, 2011 at 18:46 #

The hair is…interesting? It’s very prom-gone-wrong, like the type of hairstyle you called the neighbor that spent a semester on beauty school to do four hours before the event, then you were getting late and the bridal flowers were already on top of your head, smiling in triumph because you couldn’t do anything about them.

Through the mocking, I do appreciate she’s giving some variety.

She lets the color of the dress work effortlessly, which makes her receive kudos from me for not over-accessorizing. I really don’t mind the hoop earrings, which surprises me.

I didn’t know, also, that she was still promoting this movie.

21. Emmeline January 10, 2011 at 20:10 #

Gorgeous dress. The cut and color look great. I wish she’d pulled her hair back into something sleek, as opposed to piling it all on top like that.

22. Alfie January 10, 2011 at 21:41 #

I love it!! The whole thing hair and all! It’s really bold for Rachel and she is working it! I say BDOTW contender.

23. karen January 10, 2011 at 22:14 #

minority here. I don’t like this look or the hair. She looks so old here.

24. mochababe73 January 11, 2011 at 03:51 #

The hair makes her look old. If she had something a little less dated, the entire look would have been flawless.
    That dress is stunning, and her confidence helps her sell that color. Not everyone can rock this. Besides, Michael Kors rarely fails on the red carpet.

25. Christopher Teoh Jing Xiang November 10, 2012 at 17:21 #

Sizzling in scarlet!! Rachel McAdams looks red hot in this Michael Kors halter gown with leather criss cross bodice!! Love the backless detail and diamond jewels!! The upswept bun is chic and the sultry red lip is fabulous!! Simply stunner!!!