Leighton Meester In Versace – “Tonight Show with Jay Leno”

Surprisingly it was Leighton Meester’s first ever appearance on the “Tonight Show with Jay Leno” this week.

The “Country Strong” actress showed off her toned body wearing a simple but chic Versace Resort 2011 look.

Her checkered black and white mini dress with a pocket detail on the bust and a multi-coloured patterned pocket on the side, shows off her tiny waist.

She added Christian Louboutin Fastissima ankle boots and some gorgeous drop earrings to her look.

During the interview she talked about how she spent the holidays at home with her family in Florida, whilst Jay teased her about her recent steamy spread in Allure.

“Country Strong” hits theaters today in the US.

Credit: Style.com & Rex

Pre-Order Spring 2011 From Luisa via Roma

Pre-Order Spring 2011 From Luisa via Roma

Lady GaGa In Sally LaPointe - CES 2011 Polaroid Unveiling

Lady GaGa In Sally LaPointe – CES 2011 Polaroid Unveiling

27 Responses to Leighton Meester In Versace – “Tonight Show with Jay Leno”

1. Jones19 January 7, 2011 at 16:11 #

Looks a tad too tight but still a great look for her, she’s really into gray these days it seems.

2. Dorian Gray January 7, 2011 at 16:15 #

Lovely dress, I really like multicolor pocket’s pattern.

3. Chrysa January 7, 2011 at 16:18 #

She’s lovely!

4. michelle January 7, 2011 at 16:18 #

i hate the ankle boots, but she is working the heck out of that dress.

5. summer January 7, 2011 at 16:44 #

she looks beautiful and sexy

6. Phie January 7, 2011 at 17:02 #

Once again Leighton looks hot :) So jealous

//Phie

7. Emma January 7, 2011 at 17:07 #

I really like this look. She’s got a great figure.

She seemed to be at ease during the interview and I liked the interaction between her and Jay. Hopefully she will be on his show again

8. Julianne January 7, 2011 at 17:08 #

I liked everything in this look.

9. Lei January 7, 2011 at 17:15 #

Love the dress, hate the shoes!!

I am beginning to like Leighton’s style! I wasn’t convinced in the past

10. LizLemooooon January 7, 2011 at 17:25 #

Her stylist is one of the best working with young people in Hollywood, he knows exactly how to dress herr, well groomed, youthful yet edgy and individual. He rlegs are to die for. She looks great.
    Kinda prefer the Versace styling tho. Those strappy shoes are making me drool…

11. Charlotte January 7, 2011 at 17:34 #

Leighton is having a rather wonderful week! At least on of her looks needs to be on the BDOTW poll!

12. mol January 7, 2011 at 17:44 #

I saw this interview and she looked great, handled herself very well. I would have liked different shoes, but the rest was great, she looked very polished and confident.

13. camelias January 7, 2011 at 17:54 #

I love it!! She looks so radiant and confident in this dress. And the ankle books surpisingly work with it!

14. Brooke January 7, 2011 at 18:00 #

A beautiful look. And though the shoes don’t overtly offend (despite my personal hatred for that cut) because they blend so well, I have already come to expect far more daring looks from Leighton’s shoe closet.

• smolls January 7, 2011 at 22:29 #

I couldn’t agree more — I’m not a fan of those shoes AT ALL but they blend so nicely I barely noticed them. :)

Leighton looks fabulous – youthful, fun & chic!

15. Hermione Weasley January 7, 2011 at 18:26 #

She’s flawless. She looks always so happy and bubbly, she can sell me anything these days!

16. Laura January 7, 2011 at 18:52 #

I love that she’s toned down the edgy look but not completely taken it out of her style. This is super cute. The only thing I don’t like are those shoes.

17. Rahel January 7, 2011 at 19:00 #

The dress looks fabulous but I don’t like the boats.

18. G January 7, 2011 at 20:51 #

Despite not being a fan of any of the individual pieces of her outfit, I still think she looks great. Must be the bubbly attitude and perfect grooming.

I don’t know why Blake Lively gets *all* the hoo-ha over her body–Leighton’s is fantastic too!

• carine January 8, 2011 at 01:12 #

you could not be more righ! her body is to die for!!!!!

19. mochababe73 January 7, 2011 at 22:24 #

I love the dress, but I think that Leighton’s is too tight. It’s so rare that I like anything that she wears. As a matter of fact, I wouldn’t mind having this dress for myself.

20. Hannah January 8, 2011 at 00:19 #

I lvoe LEighton. This is a veyr sophisticated look for her, despite the fact it is super tight and with a thigh high split. I really dislike her heels though, but they aren;t bad when you don’t look at them as they basically disappear, and inthe itnerview you can only see the deliciously high heel and gorgeous red sole. I also really liked her interview, she is really charming.

21. carine January 8, 2011 at 01:12 #

UNDENIABLE CUTENESS

22. bb January 8, 2011 at 01:40 #

I think her hair and makeup are the true winners this time. She looks super beautiful. I just WANT her skin.

The dress and the shoes are just ok to me. Overall, she looks nice.

23. asherlev1 January 8, 2011 at 03:22 #

Pretty! I don’t know; I used to have a major girl!crush on Leighton about a year ago, but I just don’t *adore* her like I used to. I definitely appreciate (mostly) everything she wears, but I don’t go gaga for it.

But I can tell you love her. :D

24. Emi January 8, 2011 at 07:58 #

I love this dress, L. Meester is choosing great outfits. I love the tone of grey and the multicolor pocket. I love the shoes, too. I don’t know, maybe she’s found her own style and she doesn’t try to strike the attention with ridiculous outfits ad make up, as she used to do months ago. Am I the only one who thinks she has more beautiful legs than “legsy” B. Lively?

• carine January 8, 2011 at 17:54 #