06.01.11

Kristen Stewart In Reem Acra – 2011 People’s Choice Awards

Golden Girl Award
I was really excited to see what Kristen Stewart would wear at the 2011 People’s Choice Awards and she didn’t let me down.

She also skipped the red carpet, but dazzled on-stage wearing a Reem Acra Spring 2011 dress when she collected her ‘Favorite Movie Actress’ award.

Her gold sequined dress was typically shortened from the runway, which tells us that Kristen knows her best feature are her legs.

The back of the dress has an interesting twist as it’s peach satin and not gold sequined like the front.

A thick brown belt and black Jimmy Choo peep-toes completed her look.

Credit: Style.com & Getty

Natalie Portman In Jason Wu - 2011 People's Choice Awards

Natalie Portman In Jason Wu – 2011 People’s Choice Awards

Leighton Meester In Vionnet - 2011 People's Choice Awards

Leighton Meester In Vionnet – 2011 People’s Choice Awards

60 Responses to Kristen Stewart In Reem Acra – 2011 People’s Choice Awards

1. JJovana3 January 6, 2011 at 14:32 #

I love it. She looks great, young and fresh, and the hair is fabulous. She should NEVER again cut it or have it up.

2. Jane January 6, 2011 at 14:32 #

love it! she looks so great, fresh. i want her legs.

• molly January 6, 2011 at 22:29 #

Why? Her legs make me want to watch of Chicken Little.

3. Jones19 January 6, 2011 at 14:33 #

She looked STUNNING last night. That picture doesn’t even do her justice. Girl was glowing.

• Alyssa January 6, 2011 at 14:37 #

maybe she’s in looooooove lol

• a January 6, 2011 at 15:03 #

true. when she’s on camera, i couldnt take my eyes off her. she was glowing and her hair was shiny and just perfect

• Jones19 January 6, 2011 at 16:29 #

Same here, I had trouble taking my eyes off her. I bet she is in love :D

• sosully January 6, 2011 at 19:33 #

Really? With who?

• Amy January 6, 2011 at 20:40 #

In loove… with Rpattz perhaps? She looks genuinely gorgeous… :)

4. Emma January 6, 2011 at 14:33 #

She looks Ã¥retty, I love how they always shorten her dresses so it shows off her legs. She’s got great legs.

The shoes are boring though.

5. Marvel January 6, 2011 at 14:36 #

This dress reminds me of her MTV Movie Awards D&G dress.

Nice look but we’ve seen this look before and its starting to bore me

6. Alyssa January 6, 2011 at 14:37 #

i feel like this is the first time i’ve seen her really look the part of a movie star.

7. Beata January 6, 2011 at 14:40 #

Too short dress with to high heels in which she can’t walk. That girl is full of surprises /sarcasm.
    She didn’t look bad, but that’s the same look over and over and over again, she should change her tune.

8. Carolina January 6, 2011 at 14:45 #

I also want her legs.
    Here in Brazil people like really toned legs, actually brazillian people like everything big and toned just as Sabrina Sato and Watermellon Woman. In fact some women take on steroids to have such muscles :(

• Rahel January 6, 2011 at 15:09 #

Her legs aren’t toned. She said herself that she doesn’t do any sport.

The dress looks good but it’s WAY too short. One or two inches longer and it would have looked perfect. There is a point which she crosses all the time where it looks kind of slutty to have such a short dress or long shirt.

I understand that her team tries to make her look like she has long legs with her small height but one inch wouldn’t have hurt.

• malia January 6, 2011 at 17:07 #

she just said she’s been running a lot, and her legs look DEFINITELY toned. And I don’t blame her for wearing short skirts, longer dresses she wears always overwhelm her petite frame and she looks like a kid playing in mama’s gowns. Short lengths make her look more adult and show off those stems.

• Rahel January 6, 2011 at 18:22 #

Her legs are very slim and there are no muscles. This is a perfect picture. Look at her left leg. There is nothing there beside bones and skin.

I don’t have anything against short dresses but this is already too shirt. She already wore some other dresses which were a little bit longer and it looked better.

• Carolina January 7, 2011 at 01:06 #

Of course she doesn’t have toned legs. She is really skinny, just bones, almost anorexic.

9. Mary January 6, 2011 at 14:48 #

Although it is another mini dress, I quite like it! She seems so flawless (dress, make up, hair, accessories) and her legs… I think I kind of hate her for them. :P

I wish she would take some fashion risks, but since this is not her cup of tea, I’m glad she stays loyal to her style and seems to finally understand how to be gracefull ;)

10. Мари January 6, 2011 at 14:51 #

очень круто

• Fashion Critic January 6, 2011 at 14:57 #

Spasibo

11. Hisadora January 6, 2011 at 14:53 #

Unfortunately I have to agree with Carolina….. I’m also Brazilian… I think Kristen looks great and the dress is amazing on her :)

• Thaysa January 6, 2011 at 15:01 #

i’m totally agree! and i’m brazilian too! :D

12. Thaysa January 6, 2011 at 15:02 #

BDOTW contender!

13. Thaysa January 6, 2011 at 15:02 #

But the best thing, is her boyfriend!

14. Guiliana January 6, 2011 at 15:09 #

IA. She looks Great. The dress is a great fit for her, and her hair looks really good. But most importantly she looks really comfortable in her dress, she’s glowing.

15. Klara January 6, 2011 at 15:44 #

mostly i dont like her, her makeup and hair are always not very well done, but here it is really good, and imo the dress in not too short, even those black shoes looks gorgeous!!! Glowing and sexy, i like her more and more ;)

16. Kaylie January 6, 2011 at 15:50 #

I dont think she looks “comfortable.” She always looks so awkward when she wears really short dresses with really high heels that she obviously can’t walk in.

17. Giuseppi January 6, 2011 at 15:53 #

Yay, Kristin! Good job! A nice showing in a non-lbd (and she’s even smiling!).
    She looks lovely.

18. Hannah January 6, 2011 at 15:53 #

I really detest Kristen stuart for the reasons why many other people do, but I will give credit where credit is due. I like it, but I dont think she wore it very well, her shoes ae lovely but boring and do not complementary to the dress. She looks too square, and I hate the shortening of the drss, I am bored of seeing her in the same dress, especially when it means getting rid of the gorgeous hem. I like it, but it is notihn gremotely special. The hair and makeup are lacklustre too.

19. Hermione Weasley January 6, 2011 at 16:07 #

The video didn’t make her any justice, I thought the dress wasn’t doing her any favor, but then I saw the pics and God… she looks stunning! Those legs are to die for!

20. mochababe73 January 6, 2011 at 16:20 #

I don’t know about legs and Brazilian, but the dress is too short. We can almost see her Brazilian.
    I like the dress on her, but the high heeled platforms and too shortness is going towards lady of the evening-ish.

• Sharon January 7, 2011 at 00:28 #

“We can almost see her Brazilian” – LOL. Agree with your opinion. I’m tired of the dress (Taylor Swift has put me off this style), although I like the plain peach back. Her hair looks good, but all in all, I’m not a fan.

21. sunniee January 6, 2011 at 16:56 #

ohhhhhhhhhhhhh… so…. BEAUTIFUL…!! O…O oohhh <3

22. tanya January 6, 2011 at 17:10 #

Uh, if I had her legs, I’d wear my skirts that short too. Look, if she paired the short skirts with a low neckline and too much makeup, she’d look like a tart. But she’s got a modest top half, she’s got this very noxema fresh look going on with hair and makeup, so overall, the short skirt makes her sexy while everything else tones it down nicely.

23. Lils January 6, 2011 at 17:18 #

she looks fantastic! Sh’es confident, has legs to die for and her hair’s just perfect. Il love evrything about this look. BDOTW.

24. melina January 6, 2011 at 18:22 #

The dress is nice, nothing spectacular but she always wears super mini dresses. How about something different?
    I love her hair, simple and lovely. But I have to disagree with all this love of her legs. They are long, yes, but the should be more toned. They look like my 14 year old niece’s legs, not a gorgeous woman’s legs.

25. gina January 6, 2011 at 18:23 #

Her skirt was way, way too short. I’m sure she flashed her undies to a bunch of people. I don’t get why her stylist always puts her in hoochie mama mini dresses. The longer version would have looked much nicer.

• LizLemooooon January 6, 2011 at 21:04 #

She’s notoriously outspoken I doubt she’d let her stylist put her in anything she didn’t want. Even her casual clothes she’s always tieing her tees so they are tighter and reveal her stomach.
      She’s not shy about flashing her body, she’s not Bella…
      btw I’m not a fan I just wanted to comment on this.

• gina January 6, 2011 at 21:43 #

There’s a difference between wearing a mini-dress and wearing one that can’t cover your privates when you walk up stairs or sit down. You’d be surprised at what stars get pushed into wearing.

26. rebecca January 6, 2011 at 18:51 #

im not trying to be defensive of kstew because i really love this look but we all know that kristen’s stylist stuffed her into this dress. she said that of course she has to like what she wears, but i don’t think that shes the one who wanted the dress to be shorter. on another note she looks great, hair, make up, confidence is all in check, but the dress is too short. kristens styllist should take note

27. LizLemooooon January 6, 2011 at 19:09 #

Brown belt and black shoes. I don’t need to say anything else.

28. mimi January 6, 2011 at 19:16 #

She looks AMAZING!!! The dress is great, the hair, the make up. I love the entire look BDOTW for sure.

29. me January 6, 2011 at 19:57 #

she looked pretty because of the one thing that she usually doesnt have A SMILE
    typical short very short dress…check
    uncomfortable high shoes..check
    smile…priceless
    i dont think she is smile because of any one person
    i think she is smiling because she managed to pull one out of the hat…winning over those other actresses
    the twilight fans…fanatics whatever they call themselves are nothing if not persistent WOW

30. Jennifer January 6, 2011 at 19:59 #

If only her shoes had been brown to match the belt… or peach. Then I’d be in love with it.

31. Laura January 6, 2011 at 20:00 #

I mean is this even Kristen? She looks so good! The only thing I’d change is to add some length on the bottom and change the shoes. But this is really good for K.Stew.

32. gina January 6, 2011 at 20:06 #

Her stylist needs to get a clue and put her client in stuff she’s comfortable in. Six inch platforms with a tiny dress are not it. Taylor had to help her to the stage.

33. Amy January 6, 2011 at 20:40 #

She has to be proud. Those legs go on for MILES.

• Rahel January 7, 2011 at 13:08 #

If you want to have the same legs then wear a hot pants and 4-6 ichnes high heels. I would love to do that but I sadly can’t walk in heels.

• Amy January 7, 2011 at 15:16 #

I can’t walk on flat ground without tripping over :/ And I’m REALLY short. Like, short, short. And my legs are just short. It’s depressing.

34. gossip_bangkok January 7, 2011 at 05:20 #

stunning!

35. asherlev1 January 7, 2011 at 13:21 #

I don’t like Kristen Stewart personally, but yeah, the dress was gorgeous and it looked good on her. I shall admit this much, grudgingly. ;D

But this has to be the fiftieth mini she’s worn?! Switch it up, girl.

36. Melanie Riggings January 7, 2011 at 14:53 #

that’s one boring outfit. really bored with short sparkly + pumps look. uncreative and should have died in 2010

37. Kathy January 7, 2011 at 16:48 #

OMG SHE WASHED HER HAIR!!! hahaha
    i love this pic! :D
    and yes, the dress is a little too short!

38. leandra January 7, 2011 at 17:39 #

you people who say her dress is too short need to acknowledge that she knows how to pull it down she knows it’s short and when she was going to accept her award she would pull it down every time before she got up so if she wore it she was probably comfortable in it and she knew what she was doing

I LOVE YOU KRISTEN

39. X. Crespo January 9, 2011 at 02:47 #

Why is everyone dazed by this? It’s common, and I’m so over metallic mini dresses. Her hair does not look that great, a contrasting color on an accessory was needed, and her chicken legs just top this okay look for me.

Are we lowering our standards because she’s Kristen Stewart and we should be grateful she washed her hair and is smiling, for a change? I applaud her effort, but this look gives me a feel as if she had forgotten she had this dress in the back of her closet during one of those promotional events for The Twilight Saga, and when she remembered these awards were taking place on that exact day, it was a God-sent.

On her favor, I bet she wasn’t the only one that totally forgot about them.

• kris September 15, 2012 at 23:49 #

Her “chicken legs”? Are you seriously dissing her body? Get over yourself. No one’s lowering their standards – people genuinely like this look. I wish it wasn’t so easy for people to hide behind a computer screen and be nasty to people they don’t even know.

40. jigsaw January 14, 2011 at 16:05 #

Kristen Stewart is not short, she stands 5’6 and i can’t believe she has long flawless sexy legs! she use to wear skinny jeans and Converse sneakers and i did’nt realize she has already grown into a beautiful and georgeous lady! Rob must be very proud that night, they look icons of modern fashion!!!

41. jigsaw January 14, 2011 at 16:52 #

She’s got the long perfect sexy legs!
    She’s so beautiful!
    Damn Robert Pattinson! So very lucky guy!!!

42. Amy January 15, 2011 at 14:48 #