Kim Kardashian In Malandrino – 2011 People’s Choice Awards

Best Modified Re-Run Award
Kim Kardashian was one of my favourite on the red carpet at the 2011 People’s Choice Awards.

She looked stunning wearing a gold brocade strapless Malandrino dress.

This gold dress has been worn 3 times before by Catherine Malandrino, Mary J Blige and Drew Barrymore, but this is the first time we’ve seen it worn as a cocktail dress.

I’m surprised to see that Kim didn’t add a belt like Drew did.

A gold Rina Limor necklace, Amrapali earrings, a Chanel clutch (as seen on Sex And the City) and a voluminous updo completed her look.

Credit: Getty

20 thoughts on “Kim Kardashian In Malandrino – 2011 People’s Choice Awards

1. nichelle

nice look…i think a pewter shoe or a shoe with a soft metallic tone would have been a little dressier.

2. Ethne Blist

I like this dress on Kim and I am glad she made it fresh by changing the original stricture. I am shocked that she didn’t add a belt, which is also refreshing. Good look Kim.

3. Mary

After seeing this look , I come to decide that Kim wins my “Va Va Voom” Award for 2010 (even though it is 2011 now…) Many people dislke her choices, but she always stays loyal to her sense of style ;)

4. Marvel

A nice look, by her standards anyway.

I’d hate too see what she wears while promoting her ‘song’

5. mochababe73

I love the look, but I like most of what Kim wears. Not a fan of the pageant hair, but everything else is flawless as usual. The dress fits well and doesn’t need the belt.

6. mol

She does look good, but she so painfully self conscious and humorless as seen when the Queen went in the audience and talked to the Kardashians……..

7. Megan

Not a fan and I don’t think I ever will be.it bugs me
    How that family are seen as celebrities and not fame seekers which they are!

8. Emi

I’m biased towards the Kardashians, I admit, so what I see here is a goodlooking girl dressed like she was 50 years old, the hairdo is ridiculous, she looks like Snookie, plus I hate her expression, she only has one, like she would like to seduce everything around her. I don’t like her, elegance is an attitude.