06.01.11

Jennifer Aniston In Dolce & Gabbana – 2011 People’s Choice Awards

Surprisingly I Don’t Hate It Award
As much as I want to moan about Jennifer Aniston’s never changing hairstyle and the fact that she was wearing all black – again, I found myself really liking her look at the 2011 People’s Choice Awards.

She wore a Dolce & Gabbana ensemble which included a black vest and black pants – and yes I don’t hate it.

No one is more surprised than me, but I think it has something to do with her confident stride and the accessories.

For once I don’t feel like she’s hosting a ‘pity party’.

Credit: Getty

Selena Gomez In Paule Ka & Irina Shabayeva - 2011 People's Choice Awards

Selena Gomez In Paule Ka & Irina Shabayeva – 2011 People’s Choice Awards

Milan Kunis In J. Mendel - 2011 People's Choice Awards

Milan Kunis In J. Mendel – 2011 People’s Choice Awards

19 Responses to Jennifer Aniston In Dolce & Gabbana – 2011 People’s Choice Awards

1. Vidhya January 6, 2011 at 11:08 #

i was waiting for ur take on this one.. i felt the same.. she looks so confident and happy.. it wasnt boring at all.. with 4 movies of hers coming out this year.. im extremely hopeful for a wonderful year.. stylewise and otherwise

2. Terry January 6, 2011 at 11:08 #

You’re so right! Her attitude usually screams “pity party hostess” (LOL), but this time there’s something different. She looks so beautiful with this slightly androgynous outfit, I love it!

3. klara January 6, 2011 at 11:52 #

oh noooo me no likey :D and i AM REALY surprised that you like it, i read it and i was just thinking wow what happens to FC hihi :D
    for me its boring and i´ve seen it just a milion times before… and the hair?! come on….

4. Marvel January 6, 2011 at 12:17 #

I love this look from her. Yes its black but at least its something different e.g. not an LBD.

I love the confidence. LMAO at ‘hosting pity party’

5. Mahima January 6, 2011 at 12:41 #

even it was the same old, same old it was somehow still refreshing.

6. Alina January 6, 2011 at 14:01 #

I don’t hate it but I’m not impressed.

7. Jones19 January 6, 2011 at 14:20 #

I agree, she looked stunning in this outfit. Perfection.

8. Francesca January 6, 2011 at 15:23 #

Nothing perfect for me here. Just boring.

9. Suz January 6, 2011 at 15:33 #

Jennifer Aniston does pretty much only wear black and neutrals, but I think she does it right. I’m not super bored and disappointed like I have been with Angelina Jolie lately. This is a good look.

10. Giuseppi January 6, 2011 at 15:56 #

Nice! I think you’re right about her attitude- there’s not much happening in this look, but she carries it well.

11. Hannah January 6, 2011 at 16:03 #

I really do not like it. I am glad it wasn’t a strapless, short dress,butI dont think this is the way to go, e colour would be greatly apprecited, and I really dislike the necklace in particular.

12. mol January 6, 2011 at 16:17 #

She looks great, sexy and confident, ur so right, no pity party in sight.

13. Laura January 6, 2011 at 16:44 #

I like that she had the confidence to not wear what everyone else was wearing. She looked like a total HBIC in this outfit.

14. smolls January 6, 2011 at 18:45 #

I think she looks fabulous! Sexy & confident!!

15. mochababe73 January 6, 2011 at 19:29 #

I like it. I think that she looks sexy and understated instead of letting everything hang all out. For me, this a departure for Jennifer. But, I love almost everything that she wears. Her polish is undeniable.

16. Klara January 6, 2011 at 20:25 #

oh and what i forget – did you notice that she is wearing exactly the “same” outfit nicole kidman was wearing on last years people choice awards!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ?
    i mean – why? did she think i show everone i look better or what?

• Fashion Critic January 6, 2011 at 20:44 #

Oh yes…

17. Erin January 31, 2011 at 22:49 #

If only she would change up her hair every now and then. I think she would look great in a side ponytail or loose updo or part up and part down. Anything–just a little change.

18. JEN February 8, 2011 at 03:35 #