06.01.11

Cat Deeley – 2011 People’s Choice Awards

Most Underwhelming Award
Everyone loves the adorable Cat Deeley, but I was totally underwhelmed by her on the red carpet at the 2011 People’s Choice Awards.

The British TV host wore a beaded strapless 50s style dress with a waist cinching belt.

Cat is usually more playful on the red carpet, so I guess that’s why I’m so disappointed.

A black leather clutch and studded Christian Louboutin Pigalle heels finish her lady-like look.

Credit: Getty

Vanessa Williams In Tadashi Shoji - 2011 People's Choice Awards

Vanessa Williams In Tadashi Shoji – 2011 People’s Choice Awards

Virginia Williams In Oday Shakar - 2011 People's Choice Awards

Virginia Williams In Oday Shakar – 2011 People’s Choice Awards

9 Responses to Cat Deeley – 2011 People’s Choice Awards

1. Coco's Tea Party January 6, 2011 at 08:53 #

Although she’s lived in LA for a few years now I still am a bit shocked to see her at events like this. Not so keen on this look either, and her head is looking waaay too big for her body.

2. klara January 6, 2011 at 11:57 #

oh my god…. this isnt good… and the belt makes the dress looking cheap… her hair looks also very bad, just like she slept for an hour before the awardshow :D no no no shes looking bad

3. Marvel January 6, 2011 at 12:14 #

She needs to change her. I feel like I see this style a lot from her. The dress is nice but just not right on her. On Dita she would have shortened it and made it a proper 50′s dress

4. Ethne Blist January 6, 2011 at 13:22 #

This is meh. I can see why she liked the dress, but like Marvel said, Dita would be working the heck off this dress. Not for Kat.

5. Jones19 January 6, 2011 at 14:27 #

Ahhh no no no Cat what were you thinking? Terrible fit for her.

6. Laura January 6, 2011 at 16:37 #

She looks bigger than she is and the dress is boring. I’d take an interesting mini over this any day.

7. mochababe73 January 6, 2011 at 20:50 #

It would have worked better if Cat had the dress shortened. As it is, the garment looks too big.

8. Tania January 6, 2011 at 22:17 #

Yawn!

9. pipsqueak January 8, 2011 at 17:59 #

I’m disappointed. I’m so tired of seeing most of the celebs at this stupid award, then … Cat’s name popped up! I got excited and … my excitement plunged to its demise. Why couldn’t she wear a mini? Minis would be perfect for the event.