Rihanna In Louise Goldin – Pure Nightclub’s New Year’s Eve Party

I would’ve been surprised if Rihanna had celebrated the New Year in a simple LBD, but the diva didn’t let me down by wearing a sexy Louise Goldin Spring 2011 dress.

She wore the striped maxi dress whilst hosting the Pure Nightclub’s New Year’s Eve party.

RiRi made sure the dress was colour-coordinated to match her hair and her vibrant red nails.

Despite the sheer panels on the dress, she managed to keep everything under wraps.

Her look was paired with her favourite Christian Louboutin Pigalle pumps and a statement necklace.

I do love Rihanna’s bold fashion statements. I can’t wait to see more from her in 2011.

Credit: ShowStudio.com & Getty

2010 MTV Movie Awards - Sandra Bullock In Oday Shakar

2010 MTV Movie Awards – Sandra Bullock In Oday Shakar

Vanessa Williams In Tadashi Shoji - 2011 People's Choice Awards

Vanessa Williams In Tadashi Shoji – 2011 People’s Choice Awards

25 Responses to Rihanna In Louise Goldin – Pure Nightclub’s New Year’s Eve Party

1. Laura January 5, 2011 at 20:20 #

Not a huge fan I gotta be honest. I would’ve preferred this look as a mini, and I don’t like the black pumps.

• Gigi January 5, 2011 at 22:52 #

I’m with you Laura. I don’t like the dress at all, or the shoes… or the hair… Grumpy today!

• klara January 6, 2011 at 12:46 #

jep me too, and the hair looks ridiculous, straight on the head and then curly?!

2. Andreea January 5, 2011 at 20:23 #

Love her dress,but i really hate the hair..

3. Ethne Blist January 5, 2011 at 20:37 #

This is Rihanna without the attention seeking desperation. I like this look and am glad she changed the color from the runway. I like the addition of the necklace to make it more mature.

• Tania January 5, 2011 at 20:57 #

Totally agree!

4. mm January 5, 2011 at 20:44 #

Love the look. And actually like the hair style this way.

5. Carolina January 5, 2011 at 21:23 #

I actually liked it! But the picture in the left seems better, perhaps its the photoshop.

6. justme January 5, 2011 at 21:52 #

You took a good pic, FC. Cause in others, you can see that the dress wasn’t flattering. The stripes made Rihanna look wide when we all know she isn’t :/
    On a meaner note, bangs are her friends, middle parts aren’t.

7. mol January 5, 2011 at 22:18 #

I just like the boldness of Rihanna, I really do…..yep, the horizontal stripes may not be perfect for her figure, but her attitude is perfect for pulling off the unusualness of the outfit itself, and I also like the way she accessorized, even the center part of the hair. I have been won over and look forward to seeing her on the red carpet.

8. Mikey January 5, 2011 at 23:01 #

Love the color, would have loved it as a shorter dress, perhaps ending at that band underneath the wide band across her hips… the bottom half of this dress is just awkward.

9. mochababe73 January 5, 2011 at 23:09 #

I don’t like the dress at all. It’s too long and is not flattering on her figure. Some strappy sandals would have been better than those heavy black shoes.

10. Jones19 January 5, 2011 at 23:49 #

I would have preferred this as a mini, this just makes her look wide.

11. Linda January 6, 2011 at 01:02 #

This dress is unflattering and makes her chest look saggy.

12. AnaA January 6, 2011 at 03:40 #

Ok, this has nothing to do with anything, but here it goes… I hope your vacations were amazing FC, but I’m glad you’re back, I missed you :D

• Fashion Critic January 6, 2011 at 05:13 #

I missed you guys too ;)

13. Vidhya January 6, 2011 at 03:47 #

im nt even looking at rihanna cos the model’s picture is something straight out of scifi heaven.. wow

14. Joy January 6, 2011 at 08:07 #

FC,
    This also has nothing to do with Rihanna, I do not care for this dress on her. I was wonderfing, will you post pictures of JLO from New Year’s Eve? Hopefully that wasn’t too long ago, fashion moves so quickly. I thought she looked JLO perfect. I know we have seen a million Harve Leger bandage dresses, and I know you posted a bandage dress yesterday but I think JLO’s was even prettier.

15. Martin January 6, 2011 at 08:23 #

Looks kinda cheap and nasty in my opinion. And that shoe looks decidedly like an office shoe to me. Not such a fan.

16. sunniee January 6, 2011 at 12:12 #

omg the dress is so much uglier when Rihanna is wearing it than in the first picture…!! And i’m sorry about that how BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD is my english but i hope you understand what i mean.. :))

17. Fiona January 6, 2011 at 12:49 #

Sorry but this makes her fat! Which is ridiculous! Gives her a real hippy figure which isn’t right! It doesn’t look elegant or edgy to me, just wrong!

People say it made her look more mature, I think it just ages her in a bad way!

18. Lala/S-R January 7, 2011 at 02:37 #

Red hair, red dress, red at the bottom of her Louboutins. She looks like a damn lobster to me, FC!!!! No?
    Her face looks lovely though.

19. manja January 7, 2011 at 16:27 #