Blake Lively attended the Marquee Nightclub at the Cosmopolitan grand opening in Las Vegas to watch her performance of her new BFF – Florence Welch.

Blake looked casual wearing a simple black shirt paired with metallic blue Isabel Marant Fall 2010 pants.

She accessorized with statement earrings and bracelets completing her look with Christian Louboutin Fastissima 120 velours booties.

You’ll be happy to see both legs and boobs are covered ;)

Florence opted for a gold kaftan style look paired with tights and Christian Louboutin ankle boots.

In other Blake Lively news. Chanel today officially announced Blake as the ambassador for Chanel’s new Mademoiselle handbag line.

The ads will be revealed in publications from April.

Credit: Style.com & WorldRedEye.com

Toni Garrn In Barbara Casasola - The Heart Fund Gala

Toni Garrn In Barbara Casasola – The Heart Fund Gala

Kim Kardashian In Tadashi Shoji - Kardashian's Holiday Party

Kim Kardashian In Tadashi Shoji – Kardashian’s Holiday Party

29 Responses to Blake Lively In Isabel Marant – Marquee Nightclub In The Cosmopolitan VIP Opening

1. Tania (itsnishy) January 5, 2011 at 14:03 #

I really love her :) I like how she kept casual on NYE night, like a regular young lady! I’m not fond of the shirt, but she looks good!

2. Vidhya January 5, 2011 at 14:06 #

those pants r so appropriate for a nightclub opening and those shoes r to die for.. maybe its a good thing she doesnt have a stylist..a stylist wud never allow shiny pants = nightclub openings.. her style may nt b creative but it is certainly fun..

3. Leska January 5, 2011 at 14:06 #

OMG I love those 2 together, so friendly and stylists.

Happy New Year.

Ps: I loveeeee Blake pants.

4. Hisadora January 5, 2011 at 14:17 #

Very cute look for her. The blue really stood out. :)

5. Marvel January 5, 2011 at 14:21 #

You go BL.

As much as I LOVE Blake I still dont see her as a Chanel girl

• P. January 5, 2011 at 16:21 #

DITTO!

As much as I LOVE her and how stylish she looks at the Marquee Nightclub, I don’t see her as Chanel girl yet. The future will say if Blake’s ad will big a good deal, but I’m crossing my fingers since now.
      My diva deserve it !!!

6. Nadia January 5, 2011 at 14:30 #

I LOVE THIS LOOK soo simple and she still looks Good ! at least now people cant say she copied the runway look…
    Blake as a chanel girl is interesting ?

7. LizLemooooon January 5, 2011 at 14:48 #

Blake does work with a stylist, she uses the gossip girl stylist to help her and for big events she has people to help.
    ANYWAY I like this look, not her shoes or jewellery but the sequin pants and shirt are casual and fun.
    I don’t buy that these two are really BFFS….
    Florence looks pretty good too.

• Julianne January 5, 2011 at 16:03 #

As far as I know she’s client of a fashion agency.
      Even if she wasn’t she has Anna Wintour in her shoes. It should be enough.

8. Pablo January 5, 2011 at 15:18 #

Well I never saw this friendship coming but I love both girls so I’m happy to hear they get along!!

The second pic is so funny, Blake’s kind of grabbing Florence’s Elie Saab with envy!! :)

As always with Blake, many will be angry but I personally can’t wait for her to wow us with Chanel looks all year around!! :D

9. Lara January 5, 2011 at 15:39 #

I like Blake styling here better than runway one

I’ve just read that two of her high-profile covers were worst-sellers this year, but at the same time Blake will be on Elle cover soon. If she doesn’t sell and has nothing to promote(until summer). Why? Just curious

• LizLemooooon January 5, 2011 at 16:06 #

Your second paragraph raises a very good point.

10. Methedrine January 5, 2011 at 15:48 #

Love it!

11. Julianne January 5, 2011 at 16:01 #

“You’ll be happy to see both legs and boobs are covered”
    Finally!

12. Julianne January 5, 2011 at 16:07 #

I actually think that Blake has a commercial face, that’s why I think it’s really weird that she doesn’t have any campaign yet (chanel is the first, right?). But i don’t see her as a Chanel girl either. I mean, Keira Knightley is Chanel, Blake? No.
    As I always say, Anna Wintour’s finger.

13. Emma January 5, 2011 at 16:43 #

These two together are so random it’s bordering on ridiculous.
    Cute pants though.

The ELLE rumor was started by a twitter page run by a fan so I don’t think the credibility is that high.

Why does the picture say Spring 2011, when the pants are from Fall 2010?

14. Dorian Gray January 5, 2011 at 17:06 #

I’m not happy to see both her legs and boobs covered FC :-(

• Brooke January 5, 2011 at 23:06 #

questo no e sorprendente, libertino ;)

15. Hannah January 5, 2011 at 18:00 #

Hate the look, her the hair, and frankly I am crushed ot find out about her and Chanel. I think she is pretty but there are more beautiful people out there and people who better represent chanel IMO.
    TBH it is also partially because I think she has potential to improve her style, but given what has happened ot marion cotillard I am scared by any brand and celebrity deals I just cannot envision. Guess i will have to wait for april.

16. Brooke January 5, 2011 at 18:28 #

Credit where it’s due – Blake looks really cute here. Apart from not really liking the cut of her shoe, she sure has dialed down the Try, and I like it.

Though to be frank, Keira Knightley will always be my Chanel girl.

• mol January 5, 2011 at 22:20 #

Ditto.

17. Ethne Blist January 5, 2011 at 20:40 #

Both looks are meh. I love the sequin pants though. Florence doesn’t even stand out.

18. Anita January 5, 2011 at 20:52 #

She looks cute; love the blue pants. Why is everyone calling this a a faux friendship; to me it seems as if they just met prior to the event and obviously hit it off so decided to stick together – nothing more, nothing less.

As for the Chanel deal, I cant wait to see the pics. Shes a beautiful girl so im sure it will turn out nicely.

19. olivia January 5, 2011 at 22:20 #

This is a relaxed look, something I think almost everyone could put together (if you have the money to buy these designer clothes).

Sorry, but I just can’t see Blake as a Chanel girl. Maybe as Emilio Pucci girl, or something like that, but she’s net that typical classy chanel girl. But we’ll have to wait and see.

20. mochababe73 January 5, 2011 at 23:19 #

I love the pants. It was perfect for the opening of a nightclub.

21. Elle January 5, 2011 at 23:33 #

I think Blake’s outfit resembles Leighton Meester’s Proenza Shouler Fall 2010 outfit

Anyways, I think the outfit is soooo cute! <3

22. Jones19 January 5, 2011 at 23:51 #

Ahh these pants are gorgeous!

23. Idealist January 6, 2011 at 03:57 #

This look is real cute! i gtta c if i cn find me sum blue sequin pants! I’ll prbly scare all of ATL w/ thm bt i dnt care lol SUPER CUTE blake

24. Emi January 6, 2011 at 07:10 #

I like the pants, but not with those shoes, which I like anyway, the black shirt is terrible for this outfit, and all wrinkled. I’m one of those who doesn’t understand K. Lagerfeld choice of Blake as Chanel ambassador, as I don’t understand why A. Wintour likes this girl so much. Chanel ambassadors used to be classy, graceful ana natural beauties. There’s another thing I don’t get, looking at celebrities photos: they barely know each other, sometimes, and they act like they were old friends, maybe only when photographers are around?