04.01.11

Victoria Beckham For Vogue UK February 2011

Victoria Beckham graces the cover of Vogue UK’s February 2011 edition.

Despite her trademark pout this look is very refreshing for her.

In her recent editorials she has been poking fun at herself, which was funny the first 2 times, but started to become boring by the 5th/6th time.

VB wears invisible make-up and a Stella McCartney oversized cardigan.

This soft look was captured by Alasdair McLellan.

In her interview Victoria talks marriage, fashion, breast implants and family pets.

She most interestingly talks about her former WAG status. She insists that she no longer has French manicures and she’s removed her breast implants.

This issue hits newsstands tomorrow.

Credit: Vogue UK

Beyonce Knowles In Alexander McQueen – Marquee Nightclub In The Cosmopolitan VIP Opening

Whitney Port In Jill Stuart – Marquee Nightclub In The Cosmopolitan VIP Opening

Whitney Port In Jill Stuart – Marquee Nightclub In The Cosmopolitan VIP Opening

15 Responses to Victoria Beckham For Vogue UK February 2011

1. Vidhya January 4, 2011 at 17:10 #

u found a better pic than the ebay one… she looks so fresh…but i would love it if she showed some emotion in her face X(

2. mm January 4, 2011 at 17:21 #

LMAO! Okay so what are the characteristics of a WAG as far as appearance?

• Fashion Critic January 4, 2011 at 17:27 #

tacky and over the top.

WAG typically go for the money over style look

3. Joy January 4, 2011 at 17:45 #

She looks so fresh and young. I don’t think I’ve every seen her in a shot with such a simple styling. She rarely can do wrong for me, but this is a very sweet change.

4. Hannah January 4, 2011 at 18:19 #

I really love this cover. I have been so horrifyinly bored of vogue for so many months, with themputting irrelevant boring and clichéd people on the cover, in borign poses and borign interviews and boring editorials with superficial and pointless articles (obviously I am speaking bout certain covers and articles etc, not all of them, some are wonderful), and I am so relieved to see hr on the cover, in such a beautiul and interesting shot. I am excited to red the article and cannot wait for this to arrive atmy doorstep hopefully tomorrow. I also love how the jumper photographed, it reminds me of this beautiful pale teal/tiffany blue jumper my friend has from italy. I hope it will be a great issue.

5. klara January 4, 2011 at 18:31 #

i was so sad when i see first this cover cause im not from the uk and i dont think i will get an issue :( i would really to have it, because she looks so lovely, and natural, i adore it really :)

6. Marvel January 4, 2011 at 18:37 #

A really nice cover, I must admit

7. Dorian Gray January 4, 2011 at 18:59 #

For the very first time I LOVE a Vogue Uk cover. Not just for VB but for the photo itself, the colors, the lights. I’ll buy this issue in Milan together with Vogue Italia.

8. Lee Ann January 4, 2011 at 19:19 #

If I have to see VB’s face on a cover for a month than this one doesn’t want me to slap her-well not immediately.

9. Matt January 4, 2011 at 19:34 #

It’s a beautiful photo, but it’s not Vogue standard in my opinion, I feel the image used belongs on people magazine with the headline “YES….I AM PREGNANT”

• Caitlin January 6, 2011 at 08:46 #

you are too funny!

10. k.b.s January 4, 2011 at 19:51 #

I really disliked V.B. until she had her implants removed. Prior to that she bored me senseless. this new look of hers has made me take notice. By simplifying her tastes she certainly has become refined. I like the new V.B.

11. Mikey January 4, 2011 at 22:05 #

Wow!! She looks so beautiful with this toned down look! I’m definitely loving this new side of Posh! I agree that this easily shaves a decade off her.

12. Emi January 5, 2011 at 10:09 #

I see invisible make up and a lot of photoshop! It’s usual, I know, but here is so evident.

13. Sara January 5, 2011 at 16:51 #

What a stunning cover, she looks beautiful and cozy, i will get this for the cover alone.