24.12.10 Best Of

Promotional Tour Star of 2010 – Sarah Jessica Parker

My personal favourite Promotional Tour Star of 2010 was Jennifer Lopez, but you all voted for Sarah Jessica Parker for her amazing run promoting the “Sex And The City 2″ movie.

SJP glowed in Valentino Couture in New York, paid tribute to Alexander McQueen in London and opted for a fruity floral Vivienne Westwood dress in Japan.

Her after party looks and photocall looks were just as beautiful going from Elie Saab to Halston to Alexander McQueen.

Runner up: Emma Watson

Credit: Rex Features, AP & Getty

Stella's Got Her Groove Back - Leighton Meester

Stella’s Got Her Groove Back – Leighton Meester

Best Newcomer & Best Dressed Teen 2010 - Elle Fanning

Best Newcomer & Best Dressed Teen 2010 – Elle Fanning

14 Responses to Promotional Tour Star of 2010 – Sarah Jessica Parker

1. Alice December 24, 2010 at 14:01 #

Mine was JLo too!

2. Marvel December 24, 2010 at 14:08 #

NOOOO!!

I wanted J-Lo to win. Even though Im not a fan of hers she blew it out of the water with her tour. I would have been happy if Kristen Davies won but SJP?!?

Good looks but I could pick something thats wrong with each look, something I couldnt say for J-Lo and Kristen

3. Hannah December 24, 2010 at 14:12 #

She did look beautiful during the whole tour. I loved the yellow asymmetrical Lanvin (was that part of the promo tour), and then of course the mcqueen. I absolutely hated the movie, it was a waste of time. Nothing actually happens other than some unrealistic, gimmicky and badly acted stuff in Dubai.

4. Cristina December 24, 2010 at 14:55 #

Kristin Davis was flawless this season. She really came into her own, totally owning those vintage pieces.

5. Megan December 24, 2010 at 15:45 #

I voted for Jennifer aswell I even feel Kristen Davis had a better tour than SJP though I loved her Vivienne Westwood.very surprised at the runner up felt that she had the weakest looks of the group.

6. Laura December 24, 2010 at 17:04 #

I don’t even think SJP was the best dressed of the SATC promotional tour. That and my promo tour star belong to Krisitn Davis. She had some amazing outfit choices and really did the Decades brand justice.

They’re my second fave blog (next to this one of course) because their vintage outfits, bags, and accessories are amazing.

• Fashion Critic December 24, 2010 at 17:11 #

Thank you.

I’m addicted to that site too

7. mochababe73 December 24, 2010 at 17:13 #

I didn’t vote for Sarah Jessica because I’m not a fan of her style.
    Jennifer to me was the best as she showed us many different looks.

8. Suz December 24, 2010 at 17:32 #

I like the SJP tour looks, and that Vivienne Westwood was, for me, one of the top 10 looks of the year.

9. CreoleLady December 24, 2010 at 17:33 #

Sigh. Loved the Westwood on SJP. But my heart belonged to Kristin Davis (vividly vintage) this year with JLo (stone cold divaliciousness) as my runner up.

• Alina December 24, 2010 at 18:02 #

DITTO!

Loved Kristin Davis during the promo tour and Jennifer Lopez had some breathtaking looks too.

10. lee December 24, 2010 at 17:44 #

“I wish the fab four would go on these promotional runs every year, but without the movie which I didn’t care for.”

Truer words were never spoken.

11. Jones19 December 25, 2010 at 19:42 #

I voted for SJP, that yellow Valentino is one of my favorite looks of the year.

12. _danny (aka the modman) December 26, 2010 at 03:58 #

She is definitely a fashion chameleon, able to own every single look. Not very many women who can do it like she does.