24.12.10 Best Of

Designer Of The Year – Peter Dundas for Emilio Pucci

Rarely a week went by when we didn’t see a Peter Dundas for Emilio Pucci dress on the red carpet.

Most were mini dresses, but even the full length dresses had a sexy twist as shown by Kate Hudson and Gwyneth Paltrow.

The most dramatic Emilio Pucci red carpet moment came via Eva Longoria at the 2010 Cannes Film Festival. She worked her ivory off-the-shoulder gown with plenty of diva attitude.

Other stand out looks include Evangeline Lilly, Fergie and Sienna Miller.

I love how their doesn’t appear to be a typical Pucci women. Every woman can find a look that will suit their style.

Peter Dundas had his favourite dames – Kylie and Jada Pinkett-Smith – wore his red carpet looks religiously.

Kylie also wore Pucci when she was ‘off duty’.

Credit: Rex, London Features & Getty

9 Comments
Couturier of 2010 – Gucci Première

Couturier of 2010 – Gucci Première

2010 Best Dressed Of The Year Critics’ Choice

2010 Best Dressed Of The Year Critics’ Choice

9 Responses to Designer Of The Year – Peter Dundas for Emilio Pucci

1. Laura December 24, 2010 at 17:12 #

Gotta be honest. I don’t think Jada or Jessica Biel pull off Pucci in the looks here. But everyone else has found a look that suits them personally and is definitely Pucci. My fave minis were Fergie and Anna Kendrick. And my fave gown has to be Eva. That was so stunning.

2. Alina December 24, 2010 at 17:46 #

I loved Fergie,Kylie and Leighton in their mini’s and I really really loved Eva Longoria and Valeria Solarino in their gowns.

3. fabiana December 24, 2010 at 18:37 #

Those dresses are beautiful

I’m still not over the brown one Eva L wore to open the EMAs

4. Hannah December 24, 2010 at 19:30 #

He is such a perfect fit for Pucci, I was devastated when he parted ways with Ungaro, and so whenever I see his creations I am delighted. His clothes are vibrant, energetic, and simply gorgeous.

5. Marvel December 24, 2010 at 20:06 #

LOVE the fact that Eva has a full row to herself ;)

6. molly December 24, 2010 at 20:38 #

Im not a huge Pucci fan, but whenever Fergie wears it, she looks amazing. I love Anna Kendricks mini (the Us weekly party), but i wish that her hair was as edgy as the dress…its a little too cutesy for my taste. And of course Kate look incredible!

7. _danny (aka the modman) December 26, 2010 at 03:54 #

Completely agree with your choice. Loved seeing all these women in Pucci and interesting to see how there isn’t a “Pucci woman”.

8. robbie December 28, 2010 at 17:05 #

some of the things were nice, a few of the pieces kylie wore were pretty but most of it is just tacky and cheap looking. cavalli left overs, which is why i wasnt shocked he worked for roberto cavalli.

9. andy January 7, 2011 at 14:54 #

It’s just a pity that everyone is concentrating on the red carpet dresses and completely overlooking total looks and the collections. He’s smart, has a clear vision and i bet the future will prove he ain’t just a red carpet number.