Couturier of 2010 – Gucci Première

Gucci’s Creative Director Frida Giannini chose Cannes Film Festival as the red carpet event to launch the Gucci Première capsule collection.

It was the perfect arena to make such a debut.

The First Lady of the Gucci Group, Salma Hayek wore the very first couture gown from Gucci Première collection.

Other stars like Naomi Watts, Kate Beckinsale and Camilla Belle dazzled us with these one-of-a-kind gowns and left us wanting more.

Hopefully in 2011 we will get to see more of these stunning gowns on the red carpet.

Credit: London Features & Getty

14 thoughts on “Couturier of 2010 – Gucci Première

1. nicolette

Just to let you know that since I have discoverd your blog I keep following you every day… Great job!
    So, I’m wishing you all the best in the year to come!

Hugs from Croatia! ;)

2. noo

maybe in the oscars celebrities will come all wearing gucci premiere :D that would be awesome since the gown are stunning !

3. Laura

These are all so gorgeous. My faves are the first and last Salma gowns. And there’s only one on here that’s not my fave which is Naomi’s. Finally someone to give Versaci Atelier a little competition.

4. GGG

First of all – this blog is lovely and has brightened my day everyday since I discovered it a year ago. Thank you for all that you do!

Secondly,, Naomi Watts looks stunning in her white beaded Gucci gown! Wish she would have made the BDOTY list….

Third, Happy Christmas to you, FC!

5. joe

FC, you spoil us too much! I love reading your Best Of posts and then Awards season kickss into high-gear… LOVE!

Thank you so much for your hard work and sharing your joy and passion year-round.

Happy Holidays! xoxo

6. Matt R

I really loved the Gucci Prémiere collection, but I feel like it had such a limited viewing, where as Atelier Versace was seen more throughout the year on the Red Carpet. Either way, we were definitely spoiled with some beautiful gowns.

7. Hannah

The fact that we only saw Gucci premiere at cannes and they are still ‘couturier of the year’ speaks volumes, very excited for 2011