Paz Vega In Salvatore Ferragamo – Don Mendo Rock ¿La venganza? Photocall

Paz Vega recently attended the photocall for her latest movie ‘Don Mendo Rock ¿La Venganza?’ at the Hotel Majestic in Barcelona, Spain.

We’re very used to seeing the gorgeous Paz in sexy fitted looks, but on this occasion she gave us a very different look.

She wore a Salvatore Ferragamo Fall 2010 jumpsuit.

The jumpsuit is loosely fitted on the model, but it looks too big on Paz.

I love that she gave us something new, but I wish her jumpsuit was a size smaller and that the pants were slightly shorter.

Credit: Style.com & Getty

Alexa Chung In Marc Jacobs - 2010 Trophee Des Arts Gala

Alexa Chung In Marc Jacobs – 2010 Trophee Des Arts Gala

Elle Fanning For Interview Magazine December/January 2010/2011

Elle Fanning For Interview Magazine December/January 2010/2011

14 Responses to Paz Vega In Salvatore Ferragamo – Don Mendo Rock ¿La venganza? Photocall

1. Lee Ann December 22, 2010 at 13:01 #

If this had fit it would be an interesting look but as is I want her to look udder the bonnet of my car and change my oil.

2. Hannah December 22, 2010 at 13:25 #

I don’t think that she could haved pulled this look off that well, anyway regardless of fit. IMO the model looks good because she is skinny and tall, and unfortunately this particular jumpsuit is unforgiving on almost anyone else. I do also love that Paz went for something new, I am always looking for that on a red carpet, so I actually quite like this as a look, it jsut doesn’t suit her. She still looks gorgeous though and I wont forget it anytime soon.

3. Linda December 22, 2010 at 13:50 #

My thoughts exactly.

4. manja December 22, 2010 at 15:02 #

Charlie Chaplin comes to mind

• Ethne Blist December 22, 2010 at 19:46 #

Hah! True. This looks like she didn’t even call her tailor. I could fit an anaconda in her pants to fill it out.

5. Brooke December 22, 2010 at 16:03 #

In fact, I’m not sure she could have gone down a size; the crotch of that jumpsuit is already puckering unbecomingly. That said, I do like where she was going with this look.

6. Citizette.com December 22, 2010 at 16:06 #

I love the outfit but it’s a bit too baggy on her.

7. fashion-mommy December 22, 2010 at 16:55 #

such a shame that it doesn’t fit right. she looks so beautiful – her hair and make up are flawless. but this is billy joel in uptown girl!

8. mochababe73 December 22, 2010 at 17:33 #

I HATE jumpsuits with a passion.
    But, I actually like her in this. The only thing is that she should have gone down a size then had the pants hemmed by an experienced tailor. The arms and legs are too long.
    Everything else is pretty.

9. LizLemooooon December 22, 2010 at 18:04 #

I think she looks beautiful, I actually quite like that it’s so loose fitting because it has this masculine vibe that I think contrasts very well with her long flowing hair.

10. Jones19 December 22, 2010 at 19:12 #

This could have been so chic if she had gone down a size. Looks amazing on the model.

11. karen December 22, 2010 at 22:39 #

Paz is thin and tall but it doesn’t look good on her because it’s too big.

12. KateS December 23, 2010 at 01:09 #

all it needs is some hemming on the pants and the sleeves rolled up, per the runway, and it would have been perfection. I still think it looks nice, and her hair is amazing.

13. Christine December 26, 2010 at 13:04 #

she really looks in pyjamas..