22.12.10

Julianne Moore In Lanvin – TimesTalks: A Conversation with Julianne Moore

Julianne Moore was recently in New York City to attend the TimesTalk event.

The actress wore one of her favourite labels – Lanvin.

Her ivory silk Lanvin dress with gathered neckline was worn with a Dries Van Noten black blazer.

Nicholas Kirkwood black suede stretch banded sandals completed her look.

Credit: Style.com & PiccApp/Getty

Mia Wasikowska In Valentino - 'Maps To The Stars' Cannes Film Festival Photocall

Mia Wasikowska In Valentino – ‘Maps To The Stars’ Cannes Film Festival Photocall

In Christina Aguilera's Closet - Dolce & Gabbana Lace Bustier Dress

In Christina Aguilera’s Closet – Dolce & Gabbana Lace Bustier Dress

15 Responses to Julianne Moore In Lanvin – TimesTalks: A Conversation with Julianne Moore

1. Gigi December 22, 2010 at 17:41 #

FC
    You very diplomatically made no comment on this atrocity. I am sorry to say that I think she looks like a street person… no, not a lady of the evening, but some poor lady with an ill-fitting dress, jack and shoes she pulled out of a dumpster. So saggy and sad. And doesn’t she know about lipstick?

• Fashion Critic December 22, 2010 at 17:46 #

If she was promoting her new movie I would’ve have been a bit harsh, but she was giving a talk so I let this one slide :)

2. Hannah December 22, 2010 at 18:52 #

She looks more and more orthopedic everytime she goes to an event. I love each component, but not together, and not on her, especially the shoes. She has horrible posture, this is jsut sad. She looks like a wilting plant.

• Ethne Blist December 22, 2010 at 19:42 #

Totally agree with the “like a wilting plant.” Her looks recently are boring me. Maybe she is turning stale like Victoria Beckham.

3. Jones19 December 22, 2010 at 19:08 #

Why does her face look so weird in pictures lately? Eyes half closed while her lips are curled up in a creepy grin. Anyway this outfit is nothing to rave about, kinda boring.

4. Lee Ann December 22, 2010 at 19:42 #

Awful.

5. deango December 22, 2010 at 21:01 #

FC
    The dress is from Lanvin Spring 2008 collection

• Fashion Critic December 23, 2010 at 09:47 #

thanks

6. karen December 22, 2010 at 22:36 #

Julianne is too pretty for this.

7. Alicat December 22, 2010 at 22:43 #

I love Julianne Moore as an actress and go out of my way to see her films. I love the quirkiness of the way she dresses. But this is bland and boring. In fact I would call it droopy. Everything seems to be moving downwards and this is accentuated by the poker straight hair.

8. mochababe73 December 23, 2010 at 02:20 #

Everything is so droopy that her clothes actually look as though they are melting.
    I completely understand that she was giving a talk, but she could have worn something, anything, better than this. I think that this is an insult to TimeTalks. She doesn’t look as though she put forth any effort whatsoever.

9. asherlev1 December 23, 2010 at 05:03 #

I think it might be time to pass on the torch to someone else…I don’t think Lavin quite does it for her.

• Alina December 23, 2010 at 09:53 #

I agree…Maybe some more Armani Prive.

10. Camille December 23, 2010 at 14:05 #

I’ll say this again, I wish Julianne and Lanvin would break up. They do not make magic together and this is yet anohter example of their dysfunctional partnership. Julianne you can do better, you are a beautiful woman and you deserves someone who can enhance your unique beauty. Lanvin is just not right for you girl. Dump em!

11. Sharon December 23, 2010 at 19:55 #

I can’t believe how dowdy this beautiful woman ends up looking most of the time. She needs some help with changing her hair and makeup as she ages, and her choices – or her stylist’s choices – in clothing are just plain awful.