Alexa Chung In Marc Jacobs – 2010 Trophee Des Arts Gala

Alexa Chung recently attended the 2010 Trophee Des Arts Gala in New York City.

The TV presenter Alexa looked casually stylish wearing Marc Jacobs Resort 2011 shirt dress.

Her long sleeved black dress with a contrasting collar and pocket detail was paired with black tights, a gold Chanel bag and black sandals.

It’s amazing how presentable Alexa look once she opts to run a comb through her hair.

Credit: Style.com & Getty

Who Wore Dolce & Gabbana Better? Alessandra Ambrosio or Winona Ryder

Who Wore Dolce & Gabbana Better? Alessandra Ambrosio or Winona Ryder

Paz Vega In Salvatore Ferragamo - Don Mendo Rock ¿La venganza? Photocall

Paz Vega In Salvatore Ferragamo – Don Mendo Rock ¿La venganza? Photocall

11 Responses to Alexa Chung In Marc Jacobs – 2010 Trophee Des Arts Gala

1. Alicat December 22, 2010 at 12:03 #

Except for the bag, she looks like she’s sporting her school uniform. She may have combed her hair, but the style is flat, boring and badly cut. I sound snarky, but I just do not understand what the fuss is about this woman’s supposedly wonderful sense of style. She looks very ordinary.

• fernanda December 22, 2010 at 13:19 #

i agree

• Ethne Blist December 22, 2010 at 19:45 #

I can’t stand her style. I really don’t get why everyone thinks her style is awesome. She is just someone who has a specific style and sticks to it, just like so many other people do, but that does not make her special.

2. Lee Ann December 22, 2010 at 12:52 #

This dress especially in the tan has so much hanger appeal but absolutely none on the body.

3. fernanda December 22, 2010 at 13:19 #

I really like Alexa, she’s such a fashionist, but this specific outfit i don’t like at all … hate the bag, and the shirt!

4. Hannah December 22, 2010 at 13:27 #

I don’t like the bag with this look, but polished definitely suits her better. However, I still think it is pretty poorly put together, and I am bored by her outfit.

5. Hisadora December 22, 2010 at 13:59 #

Did she really have to wear the tights? Seriously, they totally ruin this look.

6. manja December 22, 2010 at 15:05 #

boring

7. Citizette.com December 22, 2010 at 16:07 #

Would’ve looked better sans the tights, like the model.

8. mochababe73 December 22, 2010 at 17:37 #

I like it with the tights. Without them, she looks as though she forgot her pants.
    I am still flabbergasted that anyone finds her fashionable. Her hair is awful, and Alexa continues to make everything look as though she got it off the clearance rack at Forever 21.

9. Jones19 December 22, 2010 at 19:15 #

I don’t like this look, can’t quite put my finger on why…maybe because she makes the dress look cheap.