Rachel McAdams For Vogue Italia December 2010

Rachel McAdams is almost unrecognisable in her black and white editorial for Vogue Italia’s December 2010 issue.

I love the big hair and her sultry attitude.

The “Morning Glory” actress was shot by Tom Munro only wearing beautiful pieces from the Chanel Resort 2011 collection.

Some of the looks we’ve seen before on Blake Lively, Alexa Chung and Rachel Bilson.

In her interview Rachel talks about not being very popular at school and how she tries not to play the same character in her movies.

Here are some extracts from her interview:

On not being popular at school: “I wasn’t popular at all in high school. I know that every actress says that, but I was really awkward.”

On choosing different roles: “I can’t stand routine. I look like an angel, but I can play the bitch. I love playing different characters; I try to avoid repeating myself too much.”

Credit: Miss McAdams.com, Style.com & ONTD

Live Stream: Elie Saab Fall 2014 Couture

Live Stream: Elie Saab Fall 2014 Couture

Elle Fanning For Interview Magazine December/January 2010/2011

Elle Fanning For Interview Magazine December/January 2010/2011

15 Responses to Rachel McAdams For Vogue Italia December 2010

1. mm December 21, 2010 at 14:38 #

The beauty shot is my favorite. Some of the pics make her face look very hard. The clothes go with the hair i just wish they would stop with all that contouring which does no justice to her beauty.

2. fashion-mommy December 21, 2010 at 15:31 #

This is a strange shoot that has made the lovely Rachel look twenty years older. The hair is great for Bardot, but not right for Rachel.

• Linda December 21, 2010 at 20:33 #

Yes, 20 years older and less attractive. I think she’s a gorgeous girl, but not so much here.

3. Cheryl December 21, 2010 at 15:32 #

Beautiful. How does one order the international editions of Vogue, btw? I’ve been wanting to order Vogue Nippon, Vogue Turkey, Vogue Paris and Vogue Italia for ages.

4. Janani Krishnan December 21, 2010 at 15:46 #

Beautiful shots, but I agree that she is barely recognizable. In some pictures I still can’t believe that is her!

5. Ev December 21, 2010 at 16:23 #

In the 3rd and 4th pictures she hardly looks like herself! What a horrible photoshoping!
    The fact that all the pieces are from the same collection makes it kind of boring to look at.

6. Jones19 December 21, 2010 at 16:48 #

I have such a girl crush on Rachel. Adore the pics.

7. manja December 21, 2010 at 17:38 #

don’t like it at all,she is barely recognizable,and that’s a shame,she is so beuatiful,and doesn’t need all that photoshoping

8. mol December 21, 2010 at 18:10 #

My favorite magazine editorial from this last year was Jessica Alba in Genlux summer 2010 – this one doesn’t impress me at all……

9. Ethne Blist December 21, 2010 at 18:30 #

The only look I like wear I feel like she doesn’t look like a bimbo is that last picture. THAT dress and cuff look stunning. I think the eye makeup drags her eyes down, especially in the cover and fifth picture.

10. Emi December 22, 2010 at 10:51 #

I’m a subscriber to Vogue, so i’ve already seen this editorial, I found it very beautiful, she’s so beautiful and she wears Chanel, perfection. I don’t think she looks older at all, on the contrary, she looks young and fresh.

• Cheryl Wong December 22, 2010 at 16:09 #

Do you subscribe to the international editions like Italia or Turkey?

11. ~**juDee**~ December 22, 2010 at 16:58 #

I’m sorry but she’s hardly recognisable! She looks like she could be any random fashion model. Not to say they’re bad pictures of course but they’ve overdone it with the modifications

12. Emi December 23, 2010 at 13:24 #

I’m Italian…if you’re interested in Vogue Italy you can visit the italian website vogue.it, but if you want I can give you the email for the subscribers and ask them how to do from abroad.

13. Mauder January 14, 2011 at 16:03 #

In my opinion Vogue Italia is for artistic, visionary creations, (not run of the mill images ) – and this one is perfect,It shows us something we haven’t seen before isn’t that the point of artistic visions? Think she looks great, love the hair by Nicolas Jurnjack is just fabulous gives her a glamorous, sultry sexy super star appeal – remembrance of the big screen days. And MichelAngelo di Battista always does an amazing job at taking images to a new polished, sophisticated level.