21.12.10 Premiere

Beau Garrett In Temperley London – “Tron: Legacy” Dubai Film Festival Premiere

Beau Garrett attended the 2010 Dubai Film Festival Premiere of her latest movie, “Tron: Legacy” last night.

The beautiful actress looked gorgeous wearing a silver metallic Temperley London draped dress.

She’s starting to really stand out and grab my attention on the red carpet as she’s glowing in this dress.

A chic modern up-do and a Raven Kauffman clutch complete her look.

Credit: PiccApp/Getty

Yasmin Yusuf's Vintage Heaven

Yasmin Yusuf’s Vintage Heaven

Who Had The Best Red Carpet Promotional Tour Looks Of 2010?

Who Had The Best Red Carpet Promotional Tour Looks Of 2010?

9 Responses to Beau Garrett In Temperley London – “Tron: Legacy” Dubai Film Festival Premiere

1. Alina December 21, 2010 at 12:34 #

I agree…she looks beautiful here.

2. Alicat December 21, 2010 at 13:14 #

Outstanding. Very chic. Hair and makeup perfect.

3. mol December 21, 2010 at 13:17 #

Even though a bra strap is showing and I’m not sure about the fit around the middle, i don’t care, as she looks simply stunning, an overall beautiful visual….

• Ethne Blist December 21, 2010 at 18:33 #

I agree with you mol, “beautiful visual.” The technicalities of the look, especially those to do with the fit and the hair, aren’t precise but this is glamorous, and we all love glamor!

4. mochababe73 December 21, 2010 at 13:21 #

I don’t like it. I don’t like it at all from head to toe.ar
    The poufy hair. The ill-fitting dress makes her look square around the middle.
    And, is that a visible bra strap that I see.
    This is just a sloppy look.

5. ondam December 21, 2010 at 14:12 #

i agree with mochababe73.I too really dislike the hair;maybe she was going for a futuristic, sci-fi touch to fit her movie theme. If so, she manages to communicate the proper ambience.

6. Yaas December 21, 2010 at 15:49 #

WoW! I love everything about this look. She looks absolutely amazing.

7. Hannah December 21, 2010 at 16:12 #

I actually don’t like it. It isn’t bad by any means, it just makes her look very broad on top, and the strap falling off the shoulder doesn’t work as it accentauates this broadness, and this is all worsened by the bra strap. I just think the dress doesn’t suit her. However, I think she stll put a lto of thought in to it. The accessories are lovely, the makeup is very complimentative, and although I don’t like the hair per say, I like how sleek it is and unpredictable with a draped gown.

8. Anita December 24, 2010 at 00:55 #