Emily Blunt In Roksanda Ilincic – “Gulliver’s Travels” LA Premiere

Emily Blunt took the red carpet on Saturday for the “Gulliver’s Travels” LA Premiere which co-stars Jack Black.

The British actress wore her second Roksanda Ilincic Fall 2009 look in a row.

On this occasion Emily wore a colour-block dress with a turquoise top, nude skirt and purple waistband.

Despite the summery nature of this dress, it’s doesn’t feel too out of place on a warm LA day during December.

Nude Jimmy Choo Private sandals complete the look.

Credit: Style.com & Getty

Who Was Your Best Dressed This Year?

Who Was Your Best Dressed This Year?

January Jones For Versace Spring 2011 Ad Campaign

January Jones For Versace Spring 2011 Ad Campaign

11 Responses to Emily Blunt In Roksanda Ilincic – “Gulliver’s Travels” LA Premiere

1. T. December 20, 2010 at 13:28 #

GORGEOUS dress! But maybe a little bit shorter?
    xx.

2. Marvel December 20, 2010 at 13:43 #

A nice dress but would it kill her to smile more often

3. chryssa December 20, 2010 at 13:46 #

i usually love her looks…but this not particularly.I prefer her in winter colours…

4. fashion-mommy December 20, 2010 at 14:59 #

Overall this looks a bit scruffy and unmade, and her hair looks a bit greasy. I think she is beautiful and I asm a real fan, but this is not a good look.

5. Naomi December 20, 2010 at 15:42 #

I like absolutely nothing about this look – the straps, the shape of the top, the length of the skirt, the ever-boring nudes, the hair.
    Well, I like Blunt, but other than that – nothing.

6. Ethne Blist December 20, 2010 at 15:48 #

Her and Roksanda Ilincic are a good match- not perfect, but good. I am desperate for more of my beloved Roksanda Ilincic on the red carpet, so this is lovely.

7. mochababe73 December 21, 2010 at 05:21 #

It looks messy. It’s like the blouse doesn’t know if it’s supposed to be untucked or not. The shoulder straps look like bra straps.
    I don’t know. It’s just not good.

8. Emi December 21, 2010 at 10:02 #

The dress is so cute, I like the two colors together, if it was a bit shorter to show the knees it would be better. I really dislike the shoes.

9. kimi December 21, 2010 at 20:52 #

I think its raining for this premiere. Its been raining this whole week in Southern California. I could see a tent blocking the red carpet in the back.

I like the dress, but the shoes are pretty bland. And, her hair looks like its taking a Rachel Bilson turn. I hope Emily has better choices in the next premiere or so.

10. MARROK74 January 12, 2011 at 14:24 #

I love this dress (by Roksanda Ilincic) on Emily; it is unique and fits her well!

11. Eva March 4, 2011 at 06:29 #

Love the mix of colors! Just a tad bit shorter on the hem and its perfection