Kristen Bell In Brian Reyes & Alberta Ferretti – “Burlesque” Berlin Premiere

I admire Kristen Bell, because she continues to suffer for fashion by bringing us gorgeous red carpet looks in sub-zero temperatures.

At the “Burlesque” Berlin Premiere she looked so very pretty wearing Brian Reyes Resort 2011 dress.

Her abstract printed with a deep plunge and graduated layers on the skirt was paired with Salvatore Ferragamo heels and a Salvatore Ferragamo evening nappa clutch

She added a few gentle waves to her updo to complete her look.

At the London Premiere Kristin sported two looks. A dress and a coat.

She did the same for the Berlin Premiere.

An Alberta Ferretti Fall 2010 black lurex satin coat kept her warm.

The coat has an oversized collar and cuffs.

It’s interesting how Kristen has been incorporating coats as part of her red carpet look and working them so well.

Usually stars don’t like to be photographed wearing a coat on the red carpet. I don’t mind the trend so long as we see what’s underneath.

Credit: Style.com & Fame Pictures

Bianca Balti In Dolce & Gabbana - ‘Birdman’ Venice Film Festival Premiere & Opening Ceremony

Bianca Balti In Dolce & Gabbana – ‘Birdman’ Venice Film Festival Premiere & Opening Ceremony

Anna Mouglalis In Chanel - Mi Palazzo Morando Chanel Boutique Re-Opening

Anna Mouglalis In Chanel – Mi Palazzo Morando Chanel Boutique Re-Opening

16 Responses to Kristen Bell In Brian Reyes & Alberta Ferretti – “Burlesque” Berlin Premiere

1. Lee Ann December 17, 2010 at 15:16 #

Although I love the colours of the dress I am so very tired of Digital prints. I also am not fond of the style of the dress: the short stubby skirt and the plunging neckline and asymetrical hem on the top. It is not very elegant. Her legs are also too Atheletiv for the length.
    Coat’s nice. In fact I think she should stick to just wearing them.

2. Nia December 17, 2010 at 15:20 #

I love both looks on her and she has such cute legs!

3. Marvel December 17, 2010 at 15:21 #

She looks so cute in all of her looks. Definitely better than Xtina.

4. robbie December 17, 2010 at 15:22 #

the dress is nice. but i love the coat, she could have simply worn that as a dress and still look amazing. not fond of the predictable shoes though.

5. Gaber December 17, 2010 at 15:30 #

The coat, the coat, the coat!
    Seriously, her coats deserve a BDotW nod!

• amber December 17, 2010 at 16:28 #

agreed. want every single one of them that she has worn on this tour.

6. Hannah December 17, 2010 at 15:39 #

She is really holding her own in this promo tour. In fact she has to be one of the best dressed celebrities on a promo tour this year (especially given that I can’t remember any others except for elle fanning). I love that blue dress, it flatters her so well. I also really appreciate wearing coats in this temperature, it makes me feel a little less pained in knowing hte temperature and the fact she wore a dress.

• Ethne Blist December 17, 2010 at 16:55 #

The black pumps with the stunning Brian Reyes dress annoy me- silver strappy sandals PLEASE! But I love everything else about both looks!

• Hannah December 18, 2010 at 00:44 #

I coudln’t be bothered to mention the pums, they ALWAYS annoy me. If you are going to go far enough to wear a dress, why not go teh whole hog and wear sandals too? Or at least non black pumps.

7. Naomi December 17, 2010 at 16:11 #

I like the shape of the dress on her, but I find the print quite ugly and the prints’ colors don’t look good on her.

8. maria December 17, 2010 at 16:13 #

i personally cannot get on board with all the summer looks for a winter tour. It just makes me feel cold looking at her.

9. Moxie December 17, 2010 at 16:21 #

Her coats have been beautiful on the tour. I’m glad we get to see what’s underneath, but I wouldn’t have been disappointed by just those coats!

10. mochababe73 December 17, 2010 at 19:17 #

I like the way that Kristin has upstaged both Cher and Christina. She has been working the red carpet for this promotional tour.
    I love the color on the first dress and the fact that it looks like two pieces.
    That coat is fabulous! It could work alone it’s so nice.

11. KateS December 17, 2010 at 22:18 #

I love the coats, and would be happy just with those – it seems silly for stars to choose to suffer in strapless dresses in subzero temperatures when Kristen shows us just how adorable coats can be.

12. Sophia December 18, 2010 at 13:19 #

I adore the Alberta Ferretti coat! I have to say that I like it way better than the dress. ☺

13. fashion-mommy December 18, 2010 at 14:50 #

good girl…real people do wear coats when the weather is bad. she’s a new coat icon for me!