17.12.10 Premiere

Christina Aguilera In Alberta Ferretti – “Burlesque” Berlin Premiere

Much like Angelina Jolie, I’ve found it really difficult to get excited about Christina Aguilera’s red carpet looks for the “Burlesque” promo tour.

That changed last night at the Berlin Premiere, as I was pleasantly surprised at how lovely she looked.

She wore a fuchsia Alberta Ferretti chiffon halter gown with a knotted detail keeping the twins under control.

Christina opted for matching lippie and wore her back with a Heidi braid.

Stephen Webster jewels, Garrard Wings hoop earrings and Christian Louboutin Maggie pumps completed her look.

It’s great to see a twinkle back in her eyes.

Credit: Fame Pictures

Shop Forever-Chic Essentials @ theOutnet & Get An Extra 40% Off

Shop Forever-Chic Essentials @ theOutnet & Get An Extra 40% Off

Red Carpet Trend - Winter Whites

Red Carpet Trend – Winter Whites

35 Responses to Christina Aguilera In Alberta Ferretti – “Burlesque” Berlin Premiere

1. Leo December 17, 2010 at 12:46 #

She really likes pink it seems. Great look for her, bdotw worthy I think. She needs to bring us more colour, she looks great in bright things like this. The black outfits she was doing were too bland. And it was hella cold there, and this is has an open back.

• Ethne Blist December 17, 2010 at 16:56 #

Yes. BDOTW worthy not just for the look, but for not giving us trashy Xtina looks or boring us. This is fresh, gorgeous and just plain lovely. Try more Alberta Ferretti Chrisitina!

2. Terry December 17, 2010 at 12:49 #

I loved this outfit, the best way to close the promotional tour. Oh, besides Stephen Webster, she also wore Garrard Wings hoop earrings and Christian Louboutin Maggie pumps (not the best choice, imo).

• Fashion Critic December 17, 2010 at 13:52 #

thank you.

3. Ciara December 17, 2010 at 12:52 #

WOW. That is all I have to say, as you say it’s lovely to say a real pop of colour from Christina. I hope she continues to improve. Gorgeous!

4. june December 17, 2010 at 12:57 #

i can’t say i like the heidi braid, especially in a formal sort of dress, but she’s beaming and gorgeous in this colour.

5. Luis December 17, 2010 at 13:02 #

Christina whith that hair colour and face i can’t bare anything she wore.

• Shawna December 17, 2010 at 18:44 #

I feel the same way….everything just looks cheap and tacky!

• Emi December 18, 2010 at 10:30 #

I totally agree with you both. The dress is beautiful but she’s able to ruin whatever she wears. Also she seems a matron with those big fake boobs.

• Alicat December 19, 2010 at 23:39 #

Agree as well. The dress is an improvement but the hair, make-up and huge bosom will ruin anything she wears. She always looks cheap and overblown – like that British actress from decades gone by called Diana Dors.

6. Sue Jin December 17, 2010 at 13:19 #

I don’t like her hairstyle but YAY to a dress that suits her! She looks so much better in this dress! I really hope her choices improve!

• mm December 17, 2010 at 14:34 #

i totally agree!

7. Christina December 17, 2010 at 13:29 #

Honestly, she looks radiant. Finally she’s glowing again.
    However, I still wish she’d try something else but the bright lip.
    I wouldn’t of minded seeing her with a more subtle lip with this bright dress.
    ..and a tight pulled back ponytail would’ve been super adorable.

8. Marvel December 17, 2010 at 13:44 #

While the dress is nice, I cant help but think of a Barbie Doll

9. J December 17, 2010 at 13:56 #

You are all right. It’s a definetly a step in the right direction, but a few adjustments need to be made. The hair needs to be tidier and something needs to be done about the colouring to give it more depth, it looks like a cheap wig right now. The red lippie need to go: either match it to the dress or pick sometuing more complimentary to the fucsia. Lastly, the fit of the dress is off, there’s too much fabric on the top. To sum up, she still looks like an ageing trollop, but she seems to be taking baby steps toward looking like a retired, wealthy trollop. I like Christina, I wish she would turn herself over to a decent stylist.

10. Hannah December 17, 2010 at 13:57 #

She still needs to fire her hair and makeup artist.

• Rachel December 17, 2010 at 14:47 #

You are so right!!!

11. robbie December 17, 2010 at 15:15 #

it just looks like she wrapped a huge sheet of pink fabric around herself. she NEEDS TO STOP wearing red lipstick.

12. amber December 17, 2010 at 16:29 #

like the look waist down. the fit on top is bad. pink is a good color on her.

13. kathryn December 17, 2010 at 16:32 #

I like the idea of the dress, but it’s totally ill-fitting at the top. The Heidi hair and the red lipstick killed it for me

14. kimi December 17, 2010 at 17:52 #

Finally a dress I can stand by for Christina. This is vivacious and so diva like for her. It fits her. But the hair and the make-up….kind of a bummer there.

15. mochababe73 December 17, 2010 at 19:20 #

I love the color of the dress with the matching pink hair piece. I like the fact that the pink hair was a lighter color than the dress so as not to compete with it.
    I agree about the fit at the top. It looks a little bulky.

FC, will you be doing anything on Carine Roitfeld since she will be retiring from Vogue Paris? I would love to see you do some of her best looks.

• Fashion Critic December 17, 2010 at 20:13 #

Twin thinking. I will do that on Monday. I’m hoping for more facts on her future plans

16. Francesca December 17, 2010 at 19:53 #

I like it! It’s not mind blowing, but it’s nice. The first look I actually liked from her Burlesque tour. I find the Heidi braid cute. :)

17. Amy Tran December 17, 2010 at 19:56 #

ive been noticing she’s been getting a little thick in the face…

18. moja31 December 17, 2010 at 20:08 #

finally she’s wearing something that doesn’t make her look like an aging hooker. more of this please.

19. dee December 17, 2010 at 21:16 #

I don’t like it. I don’t the the hair, makeup or fit of the dress. The dress is really nothing special. The only that pops with it is the color.

20. Jones19 December 17, 2010 at 21:54 #

She needs to drop some weight…she’s so petite that a couple of pounds on her look like 10 pounds on a regular woman. Anyway dress is nice but she looks awful with the weight gain, ratty hair and clown makeup.

21. KateS December 17, 2010 at 22:20 #

the colour is great on her and the desperate look is gone from her eyes, so I give her a thumbs up for improvement, even though I don’t really like anything else here.

22. lulu December 18, 2010 at 01:00 #

tragic

23. Mandy December 18, 2010 at 03:08 #

Christina just CANT GET IT RIGHT on the red carpet. Something is just not right about her after she gave birth. Maybe its those oversized (surgically enhanced) boobs or the make up is just plain tacky !

24. Caitlin December 18, 2010 at 06:36 #

She’s still fat.

25. Sophia December 18, 2010 at 13:22 #

Oh my, she looked gorgeous! I love that she looked sexy and cute at the same time. Really adorable.

26. fashion-mommy December 18, 2010 at 16:41 #

i LIKE PINK ON BLONDES but this is just a knotted bit of cloth.

27. Kaylie December 19, 2010 at 21:19 #

A pink Heidi braid?!?! Seriously?!?! Is she 8 years old? lol. (needless to say, I still find this look very tacky).