Anna Mouglalis In Chanel – Mi Palazzo Morando Chanel Boutique Re-Opening

Anna Mouglalis continues to be a shining ambassador for Chanel.

She attended a Chanel boutique re-opening cocktail party at Mi Palazzo Morando in Italy last night.

The actress looked like a shrunken ‘Alice in Wonderland’ surrounded by oversize Chanel bags at the event.

We’ve seen her in a lot of Couture recently, but this time she opted for a Resort 2011 Chanel look.

Her drop-waist bouclé dress with silver shimmering details was paired with rather heavy pointy silver pumps.

Credit: Style.com & ©Catalano/SGP

In Kimberley Walsh's Closet - Aqua Dove Dress

In Kimberley Walsh’s Closet – Aqua Dove Dress

Mulberry Australian Store Opening Launch Party

Mulberry Australian Store Opening Launch Party

12 Responses to Anna Mouglalis In Chanel – Mi Palazzo Morando Chanel Boutique Re-Opening

1. fashion-mommy December 17, 2010 at 16:31 #

she looks great – much more sleek and elegant than the catwalk version.

2. Gaber December 17, 2010 at 16:34 #

I am bothered.
    The styling seems too strict for this look.

3. Ethne Blist December 17, 2010 at 16:53 #

Love her pewter pointy pumps! She keeps her look simple, not wearing many colors, you know, red blue green purple etc. I would love to see her in red! Have you seen her in Coco & Igor FC? She was a spot-on Coco Chanel.

• Methedrine December 17, 2010 at 22:06 #

I’ve seen the movie too and she was great in it!!
      Maybe this is because I’m french I’m saying that but she represents the perfect chanel girl for me. She’s elegant, classy and mysterious!

4. mochababe73 December 17, 2010 at 19:13 #

I love the dress as it is seasonless. She looks alot more polished and sophisticated than the runway model. The dress is a little modern 1960s garment.

• Emi December 18, 2010 at 10:21 #

I totally agree with. The dress is so Chanel and so timeless. And Palazzo Morando is such a chic and beautiful palace… I went there for an exhibition, it’s a very beautiful place for people fond of fashion.

5. Marvel December 17, 2010 at 21:23 #

I just LOVE this picture.

6. KateS December 17, 2010 at 22:15 #

I like the shoes – they make the look a bit more chic than the model’s sandals would have. She looks very elegant, and I love the icy blue colour on her.

7. Cheryl December 18, 2010 at 02:33 #

Diane Kruger recently commented in an interview for the Chanel Pre-Fall Paris-Byzance collection that the three IT girls of Chanel all wear Chanel but have three distinctive styles.

Anna Mouglalis – Quintessential French Chic
    Vanessa Paradis – Rock Chick Meets French Couture
    Diane Kruger – Flirty and Feminine

According to Diane, that is what makes Chanel so special. People with different styles can all wear Chanel. I definitely agree.

• Fashion Critic December 18, 2010 at 08:37 #

i love that. Thanks for sharing

8. Sophia December 18, 2010 at 13:16 #

I love the outfit but I like it way better on the model. I think the silver pumps are stunning but just not with this outfit…
    The shoes of the model match way better in my opinion.

• klara December 19, 2010 at 21:08 #

yep, in my too. i think its because of the summer-styling, especially the flats. its a way more cool, andnot so chic – because it isnt a coctail dress buta dress for flats and summer :)