16.12.10 Who's That Girl?

Who’s That Girl? – Chloe Moretz

Chloe Moretz is the latest American teen actress to start making waves on the red carpet.

Known for her role as ‘Hit-Girl’ in the 2010 superhero film “Kick-Ass”, she’s also appeared in “(500) Days of Summer”, “Diary of a Wimpy Kid” and “Let Me In.”

She will not be slowing down in 2011 as she has many more films in the pipeline including “Kick-Ass 2: Balls to the Wall.”

Most 13 year olds are shopping at Topshop, Miss Selfridge or Forever21, but this young girl is wearing Chanel, Dior, Proenza Schouler and Stella McCartney.

Chloe looked very stylish in a candy striped Chanel Resort 2011 dress at the “British Academy Children’s Awards”.

She wore a checked satin and sequin Proenza Schouler Fall 2010 dress to the “Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows” Premiere.

Prior to that she wore a floral Christian Dior Spring 2010 dress at the “Dior Illustrated: René Gruau and the Line of Beauty” private viewing, and black lace Stella McCartney Resort 2011 dress to the “Let Me In” Premiere during the 2010 London Film Festival.

She styles her hair in a sweeping bob which plays up or plays down according to her look.

She gives us plenty of attitude on the red carpet without acting too much like a sulky teenager, so now we just have to shake her out of the tights and black heels phase and she will be able to crank up her fashion status another notch.

Credit: Style.com & Getty

Jessica Alba In Valentino Couture - "Little Fockers" LA Premiere

Jessica Alba In Valentino Couture – “Little Fockers” LA Premiere

Angelina Jolie In Salvatore Ferragamo - "The Tourist" Rome Premiere

Angelina Jolie In Salvatore Ferragamo – “The Tourist” Rome Premiere

29 Responses to Who’s That Girl? – Chloe Moretz

1. Marvel December 16, 2010 at 13:14 #

I like most of the looks and to be fair to her, if she didnt wear the tights on some of the looks, some people might have thought that would be too ‘provocative’ for a 13 year old.

I cant wait to see what she bring us..

• Fashion Critic December 16, 2010 at 13:15 #

I hoping the tights and black shoes are a winter phase and not a style phase

• justme December 16, 2010 at 14:58 #

I definitely think it’s a winter phase lol. She’s too young to risk her health like seasoned fashionistas lol.

• Rahel December 17, 2010 at 09:59 #

Tights make it look very cute and that’s what she should do. Nobody needs a sexy looking girl.

2. Cherry December 16, 2010 at 13:43 #

She was absolutely adorable in Kick Ass ! Cute ^^

3. robbie December 16, 2010 at 13:43 #

damn she is adorable. i want a daughter just like her aww she is super cute. love the chanel dress on her.

now all she needs is to be intorduced to manolo blahnik.

4. Erik December 16, 2010 at 13:54 #

Is she 13? I would have thought at least 17! Incredible style

5. ullis December 16, 2010 at 13:58 #

6. june December 16, 2010 at 14:02 #

i love how she’s translated the fashion to suit her — she’s young so all the dresses are longer and looser, therefore more age appropriate and completely adorable. she’s kept all her accessories simple, or gone without any, and her make up really subtle and she just looks so fresh faced and sweet. it’s really lovely to have kids dress in fashion and do it age appropriately and well

• mol December 16, 2010 at 15:53 #

Well said…..

7. kirsten December 16, 2010 at 14:02 #

Wow, she’s doing a very good job on the red carpet at her age. I wore my Tweety bird t-shirt a lot when I was 13.

Ah, well… my pictures from that period only got published in the high-school yearbook and not all over the internet :)

8. fashion-mommy December 16, 2010 at 14:18 #

cute girl, but Im not impressed by a 13year old wearng chanel resort. I would actually like to see her in topshop and miss selfridge. why do they have to grow up so quick – theres plenty of time!

9. cartouche December 16, 2010 at 14:28 #

i love that she dresses age appropriate and is fresh faced. other teen stars should take note!

10. Naomi December 16, 2010 at 14:47 #

I want that Christian Dior! Gorgeous.

11. yaz December 16, 2010 at 14:54 #

this girl is the next emma watson.
    I like her style .

12. maria December 16, 2010 at 15:09 #

i adore the Proenza Schouler dress.

13. JJovana3 December 16, 2010 at 15:31 #

What do you expect. I mean, 15 year olds rule those runways anyways…its only natural for 15 yeard olds to actually WEAR that stuff.

But to be honest, all but Chanel look overwhelming on her. Its like those dresses are eating her and she has no way to escape….

14. CB December 16, 2010 at 16:13 #

Chloe Moretz and Elle Fanning give me hope for the next generation of fashionistas!! She was hilarious in “500 Days of Summer” and I can’t wait to see how she grows.
    I think I would have died if I were wearing Chanel at 13! And she has so much grace and poise, when most girls at this age are awkward.

15. Lianna December 16, 2010 at 16:54 #

ZZZZZZZ

16. Natalie December 16, 2010 at 17:07 #

Love her style! I’ve been watching her for a while now, and her style is absolutely adorable, chic but age-appropriate, plus her day to day style or for the more casual events, where she doesn’t need to go for dresses, she wears incredibly gorgeous jackets and skirts/shorts.

17. Gaber December 16, 2010 at 18:01 #

Hell no!
    Those are some insanely gorgeous dresses, but on Chloe they look like she was playing dress-up in her mother’s closet.

The dresses completely overwhelm her.

18. amber December 16, 2010 at 18:04 #

love her hair! can’t wait to see more from her.

19. karen December 16, 2010 at 18:51 #

Who is this lucky little girl who gets to wear all these fabulous designers?

20. mochababe73 December 16, 2010 at 19:01 #

The modifications took the looks from adult to teenager, and it works for her. I loved Chloe in Kick-Ass and can’t wait for the sequel.
    It goes to show you that a great designer has many age groups that can wear the same thing with a little modified styling.
    I have been coveting that Chanel dress since I first saw it.

21. laura D December 16, 2010 at 19:54 #

I think she’s done a wonderful job of selecting looks (or someone has done so for her) that are age appropriate, and styling them well. She looks her age, but stylishly so.

22. lisam December 16, 2010 at 22:33 #

The reason why most 13 years old do not wear Chanel, Dior, Proenza Schouler or Stella McCartney is because they cannot get those designers to lend them their clothes. As an actress, Chloe can.

23. Amber December 17, 2010 at 01:32 #

Oooh, a budding fashionista! I hope she keeps making such fashion choices as she grows older and doesn’t veer into the land of Lindsay Lohan/Miley Cyrus.

24. Emi December 17, 2010 at 10:28 #

The Dior dress is ridiculous for a 13 years old girl. High heels? Very unhealthy considering again her age. I think that “old” women who dress like they were 20 years old are sad and ridiculous as children who dress like they were 30 years old. Also I’m not interested in a 13 years old girl’s style, sorry.

25. Ayesha December 18, 2010 at 12:42 #

she’s so cool…love all the looks!