16.12.10

Kimberley Walsh and Nicola Roberts attended “A Night Of Heroes: The Sun Military Awards” at the Imperial War Museum in London last night.

Kimberley wore a sexy black lace dress with nude Kurt Gieger pumps and a black clutch.

As always Nicola was a lot more daring.

She wore a leopard print Vivienne Westwood Red Label corset dress from the designers Spring 2011 collection.

The honey coloured dress, red hair and bold red lips might not sit well with some, but I think she looks awesome.

Nicole never bores me which is why I will always admire her.

Christian Louboutin Archidisco 120 T-bar sandals complemented her look.

Credit: PiccApp/Getty

Rumer Wills For Badgley Mischka Spring 2011

Rumer Wills For Badgley Mischka Spring 2011

Angie Harmon In Carolina Herrera - Screen Actors Guild Awards Nominations Announcement

Angie Harmon In Carolina Herrera – Screen Actors Guild Awards Nominations Announcement

14 Responses to Nicola Roberts In Vivienne Westwood – 2010 A Night Of Heroes: The Sun Military Awards

1. Ethne Blist December 16, 2010 at 18:06 #

I love Nicola! But this isn’t not quite BDOTW worthy, even though I love this look on her. It just works for her. I expected it on Rihanna or even Katy Perry, but it looks divine. I LOVE the taffeta off the shoulder detail! And the honey color is a surprise complement to her signature red hair and creamy skin.

2. mochababe73 December 16, 2010 at 18:40 #

I don’t know who Nicola is, but I think that she looks very pretty in that dress. I love the styling, her hair, and especially the red lipstick. Sexy and sophisticated. Not everyone can pull of an all over, animal print dress.
    Surprising because I don’t really like Vivienne Westwood.

3. shap_half December 16, 2010 at 18:49 #

I think she looks awesome. I love that BIG hair. I would definitely like to see this on tomorrow’s BDOTW poll. It’s been a pretty fabulous week!

4. Jones19 December 16, 2010 at 19:52 #

They both look fab.

5. Gorgeous Spice December 16, 2010 at 20:15 #

i love both dress…both dresses are just amazing

6. Lee Ann December 16, 2010 at 22:01 #

Nicola’s dress is wonderful she has a great eye BUT her make up is starting to scare me.

7. Hannah December 17, 2010 at 00:35 #

I quite like Kimberley’s look. She is always well presented, and although it isn’t my style she looks nice and like sh eactually put effort into it. I like Nicola, and also admire to how bold she is with her style. However, I just cannot warm to this look, mostly because I am bored of the same dress being churned out time and time again by Westwood, but also because I just don’t think it suits her colouring. She still looks great though, just not as great as usual. I have to say, considering how horrifyingly embarassed we can often get at british event due to the horror that is certain english celebrities dress sense/makeup/faketan addications etc etc and hwo ghastly they look, that this is a goo dphoto to portray british fashion at its finest.

8. Linda December 17, 2010 at 04:59 #

I like Nicola. You look at that girl and you think that girl has some personality and style. She’s not cookie cutter in any way.

9. Alicat December 17, 2010 at 07:36 #

I love the Westwood dress on her. It takes attitude to wear Westwood successfully, but I do find the red lipstick a bit garish.

10. KateS December 17, 2010 at 09:22 #

too much make up, but i love the colour on her, and am surprised how much I like her hair and shoe choices here, too.

11. Emi December 17, 2010 at 10:01 #

I don’t know who these two ladies are, but Nicola Roberts’ dress is cute, I like leopard print but her hair is bad and the make up so vulgar.

12. manja December 17, 2010 at 10:45 #

sorry to disagree with most but i dont like N lookk here,she looks like she is working the corner…

13. Marvel December 17, 2010 at 13:46 #

Im suprised Kim isnt wearing tights as she loves them. Nicole looks great but I am so bored by Westwood and these type of dresses she creates

• Fashion Critic December 17, 2010 at 13:47 #

great point. Kim lives in tights