16.12.10 Premiere

Angelina Jolie In Salvatore Ferragamo – “The Tourist” Rome Premiere

The next stop on “The Tourist” promotional tour for Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt was Rome.

When I saw this picture I assumed it was for the photocall, but Angelina was dressed for the premiere.

She opted for an all black – of course – look which included a Salvatore Ferragamo velvet blazer and super long satin pants.

Once again there is nothing – unfortunately – to get excited about here.

On the plus side Brad doesn’t look like a courier for once.

Credit: Style.com & Getty

Menswear Midweek Red Carpet Roundup

Menswear Midweek Red Carpet Roundup

Angelina Jolie In Atelier Versace - "The Tourist" Madrid Premiere

Angelina Jolie In Atelier Versace – “The Tourist” Madrid Premiere

23 Responses to Angelina Jolie In Salvatore Ferragamo – “The Tourist” Rome Premiere

1. Catriona December 16, 2010 at 14:05 #

If she’d worn this make-up with the last dress, it would have been better.

2. Dorian Gray December 16, 2010 at 14:07 #

I like her here, she not dressed for a premiere but however well dressed. Love the red lips (a little pop of color)

3. fashion-mommy December 16, 2010 at 14:14 #

love this look – very sleek. Angelina in black is a match made in heaven – she looks like a sleek panther.

4. J December 16, 2010 at 14:38 #

At least the makeup is a bit more intense… still, it’s such a shame, she’s an epic beauty… it’s like the Bradbunch has sucked all the life out of her.

5. anne December 16, 2010 at 14:41 #

Satin and velvet put together? It’s always tricky matching fabrics when you wear an all black ensemble. Oh well, at least the make-up looks nice.

6. noo December 16, 2010 at 14:43 #

she’s been looking very waxy for a while but this time she looks very demure and her makeup is amazing

7. Naomi December 16, 2010 at 14:45 #

Unlike her last appearance where she looked like she was going to a costume party while being sick, she looks nice here.
    Boring as ever, but her cloths are flattering, velvet and satin is a nice combo, her hair is ok, her lipstick looks good. Some jewelery would have been a welcomed addition, but oh well.

8. Kelly December 16, 2010 at 14:53 #

This is just sad. I feel like it’s such a waste of starpower to dress so boringly and frumpily all the time. Can you only imagine the kind of dresses she gets sent?? Not to mention she could probably get anything custom-made…

• artemis December 16, 2010 at 15:53 #

exactlly my thoughts!! Its crazy when you think that from all the clothes she could wear she picked that!!

9. maria December 16, 2010 at 15:08 #

while the outfit is boring and dated, i do like her makeup this time around.

10. D December 16, 2010 at 15:20 #

i actually like this one better than the last black dress… i think having the right make up def helps!!

11. Vidhya December 16, 2010 at 15:20 #

snooooooooooozeville

12. Leti December 16, 2010 at 15:42 #

At least she added a pop of color with the lips…

13. Moxie December 16, 2010 at 16:19 #

I’d have shortened the pants. I don’t like this trend of wearing the pants so that the hems are on the ground — it looks like she has no feet. This is the kind of outfit someone would wear to an office holiday party, not a premiere.

14. karen December 16, 2010 at 18:47 #

Wow look at that beautiful face. Angelina looks gorgeous. Simple, black, and understated. I think she likes it that way. I don’t think she cares to be fashion icon like the other starlets.

15. mochababe73 December 16, 2010 at 18:55 #

It’s okay if she were going to testify at the UN. The outfit is a bit boring for a movie premiere. A bold bracelet and a necklace would have spruced up her look.

16. Hannah December 17, 2010 at 00:50 #

Dear god, one day she will exhaust all the black clothes in the world. She just will. Her hair and makeup is betting steadily worse by the minute. It is like she is choosing some of the less fortunate looks from teh ninties and wering them when she should really be putting some real effort in. Yes, rbad looks better, but not much.

17. Tahj December 17, 2010 at 01:39 #

Ugh, there she is again dragging Brad PItt along with her. Promote your movie, not your relationship. I can see you showing up together when you’re both nominated for Oscars, but they show up at places where it’s not necessary just to flaunt their relationship. Celebrity couples should take a cue from Gwyneth Paltrow, Julia Roberts, and Scarlett Johansson (when she was still with Ryan), don’t bringg your significant other when you don’t need to.

They think they are royalty.

• mari December 17, 2010 at 05:45 #

I think that they think… we actually don’t know what they really think, nor I see Brad too sad of being in Rome ;)

18. Linda December 17, 2010 at 05:04 #

I find her boring always, but this look is more interesting than usual. For once I like the hair and makeup. I wish the pants were about an inch shorter though.

19. Emi December 17, 2010 at 10:21 #

First of all I don’t know why lots of people hate black, it’s such a beautiful color, even if sometimes it doesn’t work on red carpet, because it’s hard to catch the details. Also I think that Angelina looks gorgeous in black. I understand that many of you think that she can get whatever she wants from designers but that’s her style. Do you expect her to wear colors like yellow or green, ruffles, flowers print? It’s not her style. She definitely doesn’t live to show off her wardrobe on a red carpet, I think it’s very clear. Said that, I love the pants, It was freezing cold in Rome and maybe she’s smart and doesn’t wear ridiculous Spring frocks like there were 30° C. The hair and the make-up are gorgeous.

20. Marvel December 17, 2010 at 13:51 #

I really hope this promotional tour wraps up soon. There is not ONE single thing that I can say thats good about this look

21. Sophia December 18, 2010 at 13:33 #

I always very excited when I hear that Angelina does a promotional tour for a movie because I love her classy style so much.

Everything about this look is very sophisticated – the makeup, the hair, the pants and the blazer – and I love that she mixed velvet with satin. It can be a very dangerous combination but here it turned out great in my opinion.