Who Wore Farah Angsana Better? Maria Canals-Barrera or Katherine Heigl

Actress Maria Canals-Barrera looked breath-taking at the 2010 Creative Arts Emmy Awards back in August.

She glowed under the Californian sun wearing a beautiful navy Farah Angsana gown with a pleated detail on the bust.

Her finishing touches included gorgeous bubblegum pink lips and a navy sparkling clutch.

Katherine Heigl wore the same dress to the 2010 CMA Awards.

She opted for a silver clutch and sapphire jewels.

Maria wins for me because I think with a neckline that detailed Katherine didn’t need the necklace and I will never get used to her as a blonde.

Credit: Elle.com & Getty

Angelina Jolie In Versace - "The Tourist" Berlin Premiere

Angelina Jolie In Versace – “The Tourist” Berlin Premiere

Katy Perry In Issa - Change Begins From Within Event

Katy Perry In Issa – Change Begins From Within Event

10 Responses to Who Wore Farah Angsana Better? Maria Canals-Barrera or Katherine Heigl

1. happydaiz December 15, 2010 at 10:34 #

Katherine Heigl was actually originally blonde, just not quite that platinum.

I think the necklace is fine since I’d say it’s a fairly simple dress.

2. Lily December 15, 2010 at 10:48 #

I no Kath Heigl fan, but she was always a blonde, even in her Grey’s Anatomy days. No?

3. Linda December 15, 2010 at 12:26 #

It’s the shade of blonde that’s unnatural and doesn’t do anything for her at all.
    I agree with what FC said, the hair colour and that distracting necklace don’t work for me. Seems like a rookie mistake. I never liked her in this dress.
    Maria, however, looks great bc of her brunette hair and she fills the dress out better with her curves so she looks quite alluring and she accessorized perfectly with her lip colour and clutch.

4. jenny December 15, 2010 at 13:25 #

in my opinion Maria looks a bit vulgar, because the dress is far too tight. Katherine is more elegant.

5. Mandy December 15, 2010 at 15:38 #

This dress look like a cheap bride’s maid dress.. Don’t like it on neither ladies.

6. moja31 December 15, 2010 at 18:16 #

i actually like the necklace and updo (even if the color is awful), plus i prefer heigl’s clutch; and the dress fits her like a glove.

7. Giuseppi December 15, 2010 at 20:37 #

This dress kind of reminds of those Charlotte Olympia pumps everyone’s been wearing.

8. karen December 15, 2010 at 21:54 #

I don’t know how old Maria is but Katherine is only around 31 yet she look 10yrs older in this get up. I also think this dress is very matronly. I was very diappointed in Katherine for choosing this boring dress.

9. Emi December 16, 2010 at 10:47 #

K. Heigl wore it better because the fit was better. I agree about the unnecessary necklace and yes, this look ages her.

10. Jen December 17, 2010 at 02:04 #

To me, Katherine Heigl looks best blonde, but not this blonde. Before the last spate of dark, the blonde looked great, but post-dark, the blonde has looked fake and flat.